Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Who is the real Lord, or Lady...of the Dead?.....or Undead? There can be only ONE!

First, we have @Xombie

Second, we have @nagash

Finally, we have @Belle-bot.exe ♡

Who will come out victorious?!?!?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    i vote Deadpool!!
  • Options
    Nagash. Xombie is the lord of the Memes
  • Options
    These men are would be usurpers. Let me show you the way ...

httpscdndiscordappcomattachments381589604790173696442752991280365579Capture10PNG
  • Options
    Pardon me, m'lady....Post edited to include you
  • Options
    nagash
  • Options

Apologies, Milady @Belle-bot.exe ♡, this Orc, er future Ren'Kai, votes for @nagash

• Options
    Blasphemy!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    Probably should wait to the game goes live  I fancy the right to be king of the undead. 
  • Options
    @nagash

But in general I cringe to dead with stupid self claimed titles.
  • Options
    Well looks like I need to clear this up 

There will be no escape, no blessed oblivion. I can end your life as easily as I can extinguish a candle, and before your corpse is cold, I can reach out and grasp your soul. You will be my slave for all eternity, and I shall laugh at the depths of your pain. Such is the power of Nagash

• Options
    I tought it's an estabilished fact that @nagash has a thing for the dead ? :naughty:
  • Options
    I tought it's an estabilished fact that @nagash has a thing for the dead ? :naughty:
    We are just desiding who is the best. Me the second rate xombie or Bell
  • Options
    *grabs popcorn*
  • Options
    I would say @nagash for this reason. He dived head first into the undead pool. 
  • Options
    See my cult is as strong as ever ^^
  • Options
    @Nagash is the true no life king!
  • Options
    Like there is any serious doubt... @Nagash has that title... (even though his name reminds me of those weird trader caste insects from DND, you know the little spiked things that eat their elders...)  Plus he’s already got a cult started, I haven’t heard of the other two anyway and I’ve been lurking here for a year or so... *grumbles... “even though people keep co fusing me for that other proxy guy...”*
  • Options
    You can't question Nagash's commitment to living the undead life. Perhaps it's not fair with Bell_bot.exe♡ being a mod, because she has to be all official 'n stuff, but Nagash is much more... pronounced in this regard.
  • Options
    Sikuba said:
    You can't question Nagash's commitment to living the undead life. Perhaps it's not fair with Bell_bot.exe♡ being a mod, because she has to be all official 'n stuff, but Nagash is much more... pronounced in this regard.
    You have not seen Bell when she goes full even then its very charming ^^
  • Options
    @nagash hands down 

and now I'm singing, this is The best night I can ever remember, always remember. The sound on the clock when we realized it was so late
  • Options
    It seems apparent to me.  Lord Nagash will always reign as King of the dead.   Belle certainly is the Lady and queen of the dead. Xombie is the after thought aka the prince.
  • Options
    @Nagash - without a doubt. They don't do undead like they do in Gwynedd.
  • Options
    yeah handing this one to nagash 
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Whoever gives me alpha0 access gets my vote >:)>:)>:)>:)

...or a pancake made with zombie flesh.
  • Options
    Whoever gives me alpha0 access gets my vote >:)>:)>:)>:)

...or a pancake made with zombie flesh.

• Options
    M'Lord, You had me at pancake.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    We are just desiding who is the best. Me the second rate xombie or Bell
    Well in that case no one else but the great nagash no ?
  • Options
  • Options
    Bring it Bell
  • Options
    edited May 2018

“Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already grown, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!”