Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Who is the real Lord, or Lady...of the Dead?.....or Undead? There can be only ONE!

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    The difference is people come to me by the own free will, xombie has to ask ^^
  • Options
    It’s definitely @nagash
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Holy-Shiv said:
    Damn, it's getting personal in here now. The leaders of the undead not only have their own armies and followers, they have their own band of haters now too.
    Nah, I'm not a hater.. He can do as he pleases, I'm sure he's only having fun (or serious delisions, I don't know).. I just don't feel like it's something to be praised. Give it to someone with originality.

It's amazing how little truth needs to be said in forums to offend someone n have negative labels slapped around..
  • Options
    Flameh0t said:
    Holy-Shiv said:
    Damn, it's getting personal in here now. The leaders of the undead not only have their own armies and followers, they have their own band of haters now too.
    Nah, I'm not a hater.. He can do as he pleases, I'm sure he's only having fun (or serious delisions, I don't know).. I just don't feel like it's something to be praised. Give it to someone with originality.

It's amazing how little truth needs to be said in forums to offend someone n have negative labels slapped around..
    I never wanted to be praised this is just for fun ^^
     As for my name I just like the lore behind nagash so I use it, not very original I know but I want to use the name. I take no offence from what you said I just find it funny  
  • Options
    Flameh0t said:
    Not Nagash, he just copied his name from warhammer Age of Sigmar n continues to try n steal their thunder by pretending he created up this persona identity or whatever of a character..
    That is blasphemy! How dare you mention Age of Sigmar, that bastardization of what was once a glorious game.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    The difference is people come to me by the own free will, xombie has to ask ^^

• Options
    edited May 2018
  • Options
  • Options
    Please don't let this thread die. I'm thoroughly enjoying the humorous conflict.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
  • Options
    I can do this all day ^^
  • Options
    Wait we have 3 Undead rulers... but no heroes to fight them off.

Also does this mean y'all are the 
    lexmax said:

Long ago, the world of Verra was besieged by a great calamity. A corruption befell the land, twisting and perverting every facet of nature, spawning hideous beings of every description; from troll-like creatures to towering behemoths. Nothing escaped its touch.

(this is in the Lore so far post)

Verra is in trouble! 

• Options

Also does this mean y'all are the 
    lexmax said:

Long ago, the world of Verra was besieged by a great calamity. A corruption befell the land, twisting and perverting every facet of nature, spawning hideous beings of every description; from troll-like creatures to towering behemoths. Nothing escaped its touch.

(this is in the Lore so far post)

Verra is in trouble! 

Well we had some paladins and a ork who used to fight me for a while but i've not seen them in a long time 
  • Options
    My vote is on @nagash
  • Options
    Neither of those peasants. I am the lord of darkness
  • Options
    The losers will be salty so i win.
  • Options
    BCGiant said:
    The losers will be salty so i win.
    Salt for the salt god

• Options
    Too late to throw my hat in the ring?

• Options
    #teamxombie
  • Options
    Xombie     <3
  • Options
    Xombie is my daddy
  • Options
    Hmm XOMBIE shall win because steven said bots won't win XD
  • Options
    Malgus said:
    Hmm XOMBIE shall win because steven said bots won't win XD
    I see what you did there =3 Skynet will shape and define the future. Assimilate and conform.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Verra is in trouble! 
    Why would heroes be fighting nagash instead of joining Him??!!
  • Options
    Dygz said:

Verra is in trouble! 
    Why would heroes be fighting nagash instead of joining Him??!!
    I do have a great pension plan and free health care ^^
  • Options
    Well i can split the souls i deliver to 33% each, but i will keep that 1% as a customers duty fee.
  • Options
    I vote @nagash
  • Options
    *hands resume to @Nagash

Eh, I've always been more of the Igor-type of henchman, too much on the plates of those in charge...
  • Options
    Malgus said:
    Hmm XOMBIE shall win because steven said bots won't win 
    I see what you did there =3 Skynet will shape and define the future. Assimilate and conform.
    And while, as a devotee of the Omnisiah, I can certainly rally behind this thought... the discussion here is master of the Corpuscarii, and that clearly should go to @nagash .
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Well looks like I need to clear this up 

There will be no escape, no blessed oblivion. I can end your life as easily as I can extinguish a candle, and before your corpse is cold, I can reach out and grasp your soul. You will be my slave for all eternity, and I shall laugh at the depths of your pain. Such is the power of Nagash

I would be scared if you werent btfoed by rat urine swords and hairy barbarians with golden maces.