Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Who is the real Lord, or Lady...of the Dead?.....or Undead? There can be only ONE!

Comments

• Options
    You haunt me at your peril, witch! When I find the dark mountain I will have the power to consume souls and command the spirits of the dead as I once did! I’ll feast upon you, then, and silence your moaning forever!
  • Options
    “Come not between Belewyn and her prey! Or she will not slay thee in thy turn. She will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shriveled mind be left naked to the Eternal void.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    I have defied death and laid the gods low. I am the master of this land, and all that it contains. You look about you and see calamity. your small army is in tatters, surrounded by foes on all sides, but that is because your mind is weak, Bellewyn. You let the world bend you to its whims. That is the thinking of a mere mortal, I do not heed the voice of this world, Bellewyn. Instead, I command it. I shape it to my will and In the end I will rule all.
  • Options
    “The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead do not fight one another. The dead have no desires, no petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace…”

Why fight each other when Verra is ripe for the harvest?
  • Options
    Well, truth be told I have time on my hands till the portal is fixed and I have a list of things I need to do before I take over Verra again.

1. Start the cult of nagash
    2. Kill everyone who is a paladin/white knight (never trust them)
    3. take over any cults that may interfere with my goals
    4. recrute Lieutenant's who may follow me in to war
    5. subjicate all leser undead or dark lords/ladies
    6. Kill all people with fur (Skaven flashbacks)
    7. Get a new mortis engine
    8. Gather an army of grave guards, Wraiths and ghouls 
    9. Become a head of a religion and place myself as head of said religion
    10. Invade Verra  
  • Options
    My list is short and its purpose eternal. All of life shall fall under the seeping influence of corruption. Verra shall once again fall ... this time not escaping though the mechanics of these paltry portals. 
  • Options
    Well you can get in line 
  • Options
    So. This battle of the dead thing. Is this what they call a Skin-Off ?
  • Options
    Original Content from PewDiePie.
  • Options
  • Options
    Will see how this all plays out. I love the banter.  I will make sure yall will serve me well. I promise. 
  • Options
    🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 Xombie of course.
  • Options
    Xombie-sama easily the superior of the 3.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    XOMBIE of course
  • Options
    XAMBAE
  • Options
    Xombie ftw
  • Options
    100% xombie 
  • Options
    I see the Xombie army has arrived =/
  • Options
    My vote goes too..... Xombie
  • Options
    What's in your heaaadddd!!!
  • Options
    Who even is @nagash?

I mean the only one I know to be dead is the one that owns death like their very name...

#TeamXombie.
  • Options
    *A small voice echoes in the cavernous forums* 

"No...I!" 

*As the being reveals itself as an ... undead birb?* 

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Araga said:
    Who even is @nagash?

I mean the only one I know to be dead is the one that owns death like their very name...

#TeamXombie.
    Still dont know, well I mean outside of only having a forum identity crisis.

#XOMBIE4LIFE
  • Options
    Who TF IS NAGASH??? #TEAMZOMBIE #KILLALLFAKEUNDEADPLAYERS
  • Options
    @Belle-bot.exe ♡ was never alive, therefore can't be dead, so disqualified!
  • Options
    Obv my Papa Xombie. Only a false lord would title himself as one.
  • Options
    I see the Xombie army has arrived =/
    You know how it is Belle.  Undead do seem to roam about together.  So it's naturally Xombie no?

And lords and ladies do typically have followers of their own. Armies included.  uhuhuhu.
  • Options
    Nice to see the undead ones are still playing nice after i return from my Long business trip. xD
  • Options
    Not Nagash, he just copied his name from warhammer Age of Sigmar n continues to try n steal their thunder by pretending he created up this persona identity or whatever of a character..
  • Options
    Damn, it's getting personal in here now. The leaders of the undead not only have their own armies and followers, they have their own band of haters now too.