Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Might end up not playing very long.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2018
    (Ignore double-post, WiFi was acting up.)
  • Options
    Give up on MMOs altogether.  You have no idea how to interact with other people.  Play a single-player game, you’ll be so much happier.
  • Options
    I bet Grimseethe works in customer service in real life. 
  • Options
    A lot of **** replies lol.
    Community is my biggest fault with this game.
    Including yours :)
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    I work in customer service as well . . . but my hatred for people stems from the stupid people that say "video games are for kids". I just stick with my own race of people and all the non-gamers or casual mobile plebs can go elsewhere.
  • Options
    Atama said:
    Give up on MMOs altogether.  You have no idea how to interact with other people.  Play a single-player game, you’ll be so much happier.

I'm great with people.
    Honestly I'm the most polite person you could ever meet.
    but when it comes to games I'm basically Hitler, I hate nonsense and I like my games perfect.
  • Options
    Sintu said:

I work in childcare.
  • Options
    Atama said:

I'm great with people.
    Honestly I'm the most polite person you could ever meet.
    but when it comes to games I'm basically Hitler, I hate nonsense and I like my games perfect.
    You’re not going to be happy then. :(

That’s not a criticism, insult, or judgment, I just honestly feel bad.  I’m sure you want to play games but you’re inevitably going to be disappointed by them.  That’s awful. :(
  • Options
    What kind of a reply did you expect?

You said you probably won't play.  So don't.  Or play.  It is up to you.

I always love people who post that they are leaving.  Just leave.  
  • Options
    I'm genuinely sorry you feel that way but you have been standoffish with the comunity for a while, and I get that you may not like us but community work both ways and this is not helping anyone 
  • Options
    He is just getting a rise out of people. If you take a look at most of his posts that’s what he likes to do. I imagine he will be playing a lot just like the rest of us nuts on here. 
  • Options
    My post are to help the game.
  • Options
    NeuroGuy said:
    From the man that brought you such great hits as: 
    "I don't give opinions, I give information that will work, that they can follow or not."
    "Not arrogance, truths relative to me over 20 years of gaming."
    "Not one of you used foresight when approaching my ideas."
    And who could forget:
    "Any moron can make pvp great."
    "I hate relying on people and I hate people. This community is shaping up to one of the worst as it is."

But don't take my word for it, check out more timeless classics like:
    "Would you care if exclusive cosmetics became available in game?" where you can taste the salt about not buying earlier cosmetics, or
    "Might end up not playing very long." where expectations of a completed MMORPG during pre-alpha testing will truly break your heart.

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/39885/general-feedback-from-a-20-year-mmo-player
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/40733/would-you-care-if-exclusive-cosmetics-became-available-in-game

...stop engaging this dude please.
    Let's not forget him saying that others should get cancer over in-game behavior, pure gold that was.
  • Options
    Sintu said:

I work in childcare.
    Funniest joke I have heard in my life. Seriously.
  • Options
    NeuroGuy said:
    From the man that brought you such great hits as: 
    "I don't give opinions, I give information that will work, that they can follow or not."
    "Not arrogance, truths relative to me over 20 years of gaming."
    "Not one of you used foresight when approaching my ideas."
    And who could forget:
    "Any moron can make pvp great."
    "I hate relying on people and I hate people. This community is shaping up to one of the worst as it is."

But don't take my word for it, check out more timeless classics like:
    "Would you care if exclusive cosmetics became available in game?" where you can taste the salt about not buying earlier cosmetics, or
    "Might end up not playing very long." where expectations of a completed MMORPG during pre-alpha testing will truly break your heart.

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/39885/general-feedback-from-a-20-year-mmo-player
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/40733/would-you-care-if-exclusive-cosmetics-became-available-in-game

...stop engaging this dude please.
    Let's not forget him saying that others should get cancer over in-game behavior, pure gold that was.

All true, every ounce of feedback I give is very valuable.
    Its easy for you, you just need to call me a troll or toxic and walk away.
    Being alone with great vision is as much a curse as it is a blessing.
    If my games ever get made, thousands of gamers would need to write me apologies.
    I will never apologise for being myself and trying to perfect games.
  • Options
    Sintu said:

I work in childcare.
    Funniest joke I have heard in my life. Seriously.

I don't lie.
    Has been my career for over 5 years.
  • Options
    All true, every ounce of feedback I give is very valuable.
    Its easy for you, you just need to call me a troll or toxic and walk away.
    Being alone with great vision is as much a curse as it is a blessing.
    If my games ever get made, thousands of gamers would need to write me apologies.
    I will never apologise for being myself and trying to perfect games.

Maybe spend your time learning to code instead of your wonderful ideas falling on deaf ears here? Tons of resources online. All those apologies will never be made until you actually do it budd. Best of luck.
  • Options
    Good golly, I can't believe you guys are still engaging with this User. This is a proven troll as described by @NeuroGuy

I've been off the forums for awhile but had to post here.

Just in case this person is not a troll.

I will enjoy all of the exclusive skins that I'll have that you won't. I will also enjoy all of the events that you will miss because you might miss them when you're not logged on, mostly just because you will be excluded, that will bring me the most joy.

Have a good day and have a merry Christmas

Best Regards

Grey the Canadian Goose
  • Options
    Sell your account and go play a game that's finished or at least in beta.

You may not be cut out for this.
  • Options
    I just hope this whole game is more fruitful than the dice role I took with The Repopulation...   I'm so jonesing for a new MMO that isn't a p2w korean grind-fest.
    I was also really hoping TR would make it as I'd love a sci fi one, but I'll also take a classic fantasy model   =D

• Options

I always love when people post that they are leaving / not playing.  Just leave.  We really don't care.
  • Options

I always love when people post that they are leaving / not playing.  Just leave.  We really don't care.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I had the option to test the battle royale but the thing bugged out and didn't let me in ever.
    I then received another email letting me test something else, but I couldn't be arsed downloading the launcher again, even though it was still on my computer.
    I'm not sure why, but each day I care less and less about this game, which is sad as I've spent about £300 on it.
    I need to play some actual gameplay to rekindle my interest.
    I play LOTRO legendary server, I will play classic wow and pantheon rise of the fallen.
    I cant afford to sub for 3 potentially 4 games.
    Ashes of creation will be the first to go based on what I've seen so far.
    You realize this is Alpha right I mean if you wanna pick a game to get rid of WoW would be number one then LOTRO number 2 also if you can't afford to sub to 4 games that have cheap subs then I would kinda rethink your priorities in life lol. 
  • Options
    The main issues with Kickstarters and putting money in a game that isn't made yet are the lose of interest. It has been nearly a year and a half since I put in my trust and money into the game. The thing is, you have to expect it to not be released soon. Even with Alphas and Betas you won't really be seeing the game as it will be on final release. Yes they may help keep your interest, but only for so long since you can only do it for that night or week. Even so, I hope you don't just give up because of this issue with the Alpha. There will be many other openings in the future and the next one will be with less bugs than the last.
  • Options
    I had the option to test the battle royale but the thing bugged out and didn't let me in ever.
    I then received another email letting me test something else, but I couldn't be arsed downloading the launcher again, even though it was still on my computer.
    I'm not sure why, but each day I care less and less about this game, which is sad as I've spent about £300 on it.
    I need to play some actual gameplay to rekindle my interest.
    I play LOTRO legendary server, I will play classic wow and pantheon rise of the fallen.
    I cant afford to sub for 3 potentially 4 games.
    Ashes of creation will be the first to go based on what I've seen so far.
    You realize this is Alpha right I mean if you wanna pick a game to get rid of WoW would be number one then LOTRO number 2 also if you can't afford to sub to 4 games that have cheap subs then I would kinda rethink your priorities in life lol. 

Wow classic is great, lotro has great moments.
    When you're an adult and pay for things, you will understand budget.
    I could afford all four, but I don't want to as I have other hobbies.
    It's senseless playing 4 mmos as I can not divert my time amongst them.
    pantheon is in apha also and I've seen so much more gameplay of that, than I have of ashes.
    I said I lack interest in the game based on what I've seen so far and we haven't even seen proper free roam gamplay yet.
  • Options
    Greygoose said:
    Good golly, I can't believe you guys are still engaging with this User. This is a proven troll as described by @NeuroGuy

I've been off the forums for awhile but had to post here.

Just in case this person is not a troll.

I will enjoy all of the exclusive skins that I'll have that you won't. I will also enjoy all of the events that you will miss because you might miss them when you're not logged on, mostly just because you will be excluded, that will bring me the most joy.

Have a good day and have a merry Christmas

Best Regards

Grey the Canadian Goose

I don't troll, I give facts and opinions.
    Exclusive items are cancer, they'd make more money not having exclusive cosmetics, fact.
  • Options
    Crymoar said:
    Sell your account and go play a game that's finished or at least in beta.

You may not be cut out for this.

Lol kid, I've been testing alphas before you were born.
    Only morons who didn't properly read my comment, think this is about the alpha.
  • Options
    edited November 2018

pantheon is in apha also and I've seen so much more gameplay of that, than I have of ashes.
    Here you compare a game which is 4 years out of kickstarter vs Ashes who is only 1.5 years.
    Why you can't compare both alphas cause they are a complete different game with different development behind it.
    This Alpha 1 part 1 was not even in the planning of the schedule. Intrepid put it in cause they listened to the concerns of the community.

I don't troll, I give facts and opinions.
    Exclusive items are cancer, they'd make more money not having exclusive cosmetics, fact.
    You give your opinion.
    You not give any fact or resourced conclusion it's all your opinion, which is not shared by everyone. 

And you are great with people then you compare yourself to the starter of WII lol.

This is my opinion about all this being said.
    All opinions not really researched well and let's move on.

• Options
    I've past caring. If you end up playing then good, I hope you enjoy the game if not move on and stop making this pointless posts that serve only to make you look like a fool.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    I've past caring. If you end up playing then good, I hope you enjoy the game if not move on and stop making this pointless posts that serve only to make you look like a fool.
    Thank you! couldn't have said it better myself.