Greetings, glorious testers!

Check out Alpha Two Announcements here to see the latest news on Alpha Two.
Check out general Announcements here to see the latest news on Ashes of Creation & Intrepid Studios.

To get the quickest updates regarding Alpha Two, connect your Discord and Intrepid accounts here.

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

1555657585961»

Comments

• Hello, im Bruno. Love video games. I hope to have many hours of fun in this great game.
  • Hi i'm Praemus, looking forward to crushing some test phases. Was an editor for another game. i enjoy testing. Highly looking forward to Summoner.
  • Hi I'm Overlord86 Hi I'm very excited to play ashes of creation.
  • TorukMaktaTorukMakta Member, Alpha Two
    Hello everyone I'm TorukMakta very ansious and exited to click that play button!!!
  • AerianAerian Member, Alpha Two
    Hey everyone, I'm Ian (Aerian / Rev) from eastern USA. I have been following AoC since mid 2018 and I can't believe A2 has finally arrived! Can't wait to get involved with the testing! See you in Verra!
  • chilledpandachilledpanda Member, Alpha Two
    Hey, ChilledPanda here, a lucky Winner of the Alpha Two Keys Giveaway.
    Very excited to be able to play the Game.
    Looking forward to see y'all ingame!
  • SkysTheLimitSkysTheLimit Member, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Sky here! I look forward to exploring! Have not been this excited about a MMORPG since my Tera Online days.
  • Awesome community so far, it just gets better
  • MeckzMeckz Member, Alpha Two
    Hello to all reading these!! I'm Meckz. Been gaming since I could remember starting out with my grandparents Atari they had, now I game solely on a PC I've been updating as parts become outdated! You'll be able to find me doing almost everything games have to offer these days, and playing various genres of games at that. Looking forward to seeing y'all in game and growing together as a community for years to come! <3
  • IreloIrelo Member, Alpha Two
    What's good yall? Irelo here. I am so hype to finally enter the realm of Vera with everyone in a couple days. I have been playing MMOs for the last 20 years or so. The genre has been stagnant and in need of new ideas and a new direction and I believe Aoc can deliver the experience we all so desperately crave. No more copium, it's really here. See you in A2!
  • DarthDoobyDarthDooby Member, Alpha Two
    Hello
  • AlernoAlerno Member, Alpha Two
    Hiya, can't wait to see what this game brings.
  • BroadninjaBroadninja Member, Alpha Two
    edited October 24
    Hello! Broad here. Big time MMO enjoyer excited to get my feet wet playing with the Primordials community :)
    1pjtxkyqauub.png
    Primordials is recruiting. If you like the idea of being a mercenary you came to the right spot.

Broadninja/Broad everywhere
  • freddybones1freddybones1 Member, Alpha Two
    Vaknar wrote: »
    Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forum community! If you’re new around here, feel free to reply to this thread and introduce yourself.

Example: Hi folks! I’m LieutenantToast (aka Sarah), and I’m the Sr. Community Manager here at Intrepid Studios! I’m most excited for _____________ in Ashes of Creation.
    Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forum community! If you’re new around here, feel free to reply to this thread and introduce yourself.

Example: Hi folks! I’m LieutenantToast (aka Sarah), and I’m the Sr. Community Manager here at Intrepid Studios! I’m most excited for _____________ in Ashes of Creation.

• jasonhoke12jasonhoke12 Member, Alpha Two
    Hello all. Let’s burn things and make the grandest ashes ever
  • DrAbrissDrAbriss Member, Alpha Two
    Hey Guys! I'm the Doc and I'm excited to be here with all you crazy folks x)
    I've been watching this game developing for the last 4ish years and happy to get my hands on it.
    What I'm most excited: to squish the bugs and help making Ashes become the MMORPG we all deserve!
  • StovesStoves Member, Alpha Two
    Greetings, fellas—Happy Stoves here!

I’ve been simmering in that Alpha 2 hype for a while, and now it’s time to crank up the HEAT! The game’s looking HAWT, however fair warning: better start hoarding those resources. Chances are, I’m gonna be your next castle-owning, tax-collecting, business-running, dragon-slaying, lover of ladies and highly questionable mayor.

And for those of you with a little fire in your belly, come find me overthrowing the local tavern—No more mead. I thirst for BLOOD I thirst for ALE!

Cheers!
  • Hi I'm Botaxalim I'm very excited to play ashes of creation
  • LorniLorni Member, Alpha Two
    Hi i´m Lorni, addicted to MMO since Dark Age of Camelot. See you soon.
  • BhootamBhootam Member, Alpha Two
    Hi all! I'm Bhootam and I like to heal in PVP. Looking for a lovingly-made MMO.
  • LunexLunex Member, Alpha Two
    edited October 25
    Hey there everyone!
    This is my second SOL on this forum, happy to meet you all o/

I'm Lunex/Lunexia, and I'm looking forward to delve deeper into the world of Verra!
    Hoping to make some posts along the way to hopefully provide some insights from my POV, for all that's worth!
    Currently all alone on my journey, but perhaps I'll pick up, or make, some friends on the way, who knows. : D
    My main game is Osu!
    Ba-0146.png
  • PythiasPythias Member, Alpha Two
    Hello Nagafen! Hello Crushbone! Hello Antonia Bayle! Hello Innoruk! Well met, stranger, if you remember me - it's Tooloose/Mariachi.

Doktar/Bliter/Stabbing sends his regards as well.

Hello to Kraken, Insurrection, Onyx, Doom Hand, Church of Steel, Venom, and so many more.

Hello to all of my victims, old and new.

Hello to those who would kill me in combat.

Beat me plenty.
  • Greetings! I will be in Alpha 2, I am looking for people to play in EU servers 8 november. See you there!
  • Hey everyone Mort here. Just got here and this game looks awsome cant wait to try it out :)
  • Hello everyone, I go by Sigismund which is inspired from the Warhammer 30,000 character. I play on NA!