Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• YohYoh Member
    Gidday folks. I'm Yoh, from New Zealand.
    Shout out to Thor from Pirate Software, who pointed me in the direction of this game. Not that I hadn't heard of the game before, but last time I did it was in development hell. But turns out this is the not-so-little-engine that could. So looking forward to it.

Now if I could just get my hands on a copy of the game for alpha 2, that would be swell.
  • FitzGibbonFitzGibbon Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey everyone!

It’s finally time for me to step out of the shadows and make my presence known! I’ve been a dedicated follower of Ashes of Creation since 2020, and I’ve been eagerly awaiting the chance to dive in since Alpha 1. The evolution and progress of this game have been nothing short of phenomenal, and I’m absolutely thrilled to see how far it’s come.

I’m beyond pumped to connect with some awesome people in this community as we gear up for what promises to be an incredible journey. If you’re as excited as I am about the future of Ashes of Creation, let’s team up and make the most of this epic adventure together!

Here’s to the next chapter of gaming greatness—can’t wait to experience it with all of you!

Cheers!

• pSiCLOneALpSiCLOneAL Member
    edited August 9
    Hello, all. I'm a gamer who's been at it since the TRS and Sinclair days. Yes, I'm old. I've played tons of different games, but my favorite game closest to this one was Dark Ages of Camelot. I loved it. EverQuest, EverQuest II, WOW, and a bunch of others couldn't really hold a candle to that one. This looks so similar, like a modern-day version of it. I'm eager to get in there and get testing. Looking for bugs in software is what I do, but even if I don't get to test it, I hope my feedback is welcome. What I've seen already looks tight.
  • Ola sou gabriel salles, 18 anos, fã de mmorpg, brasileiro.
    GD_SALLES_BR
  • Hi all! Older gamer here who loves both pvp and pve. Looking forward to joining when the ranks open up.
  • MaeshevaraMaeshevara Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi everyone, i'm here to conquer every bit of content. they will know my name through the land as the only angry canadian.
  • Hello, my name is Adam Graves.
  • hi jimothy here looking forwards to playing with you all
  • Hello i'm Skkellan and before you ask, "I'm a mog—half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend."
  • Hello! My name is Zanthalar! I'm excited for Ashes of Creation to become my main MMORPG! I have A2 access and am looking forward to being a part of the testing for this amazing game! Just want to say I've been following the monthly updates for nearly 3 years now and am loving the direction so far! Keep up the awesome work! <3
  • MalvaMalva Member
    Hello, my name is Malva.

I've been following AOC for a few years and with A2 approaching I felt it was time to become a more active member of the forum.
    n4p2kknvt5xc.png
  • KeyOpKeyOp Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    edited August 17
    Hi!

I backed Ashes of Creation back in 2017 through Kickstarter, and have silently been following progress. I am excited about everything I have seen so far. I haven't enjoyed PVP in any MMO since Asheron's Call and DAoC, and it's really looking like Ashes of Creation will have PVP that is fun and meaningful.

• KashiwabaKashiwaba Member
    edited August 18
    Hello!

I'm late to the party here, I have never heard about this game before but I hope to try out this game when it comes out.
    I heard this game has been in development since 2016 so I really hope it releases with massive content.

I have a few friends willing to play this with me, doesn't look like a bad game at all.
    Not looking for guild.
  • FralloFrallo Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 18
    Greetings, my name is Frallo been around since 2018. Alpha 1 tickled the taste buds cant wait for alpha 2!!!!!!!
    Hopeful to receive any testing emails in the future!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!
  • Hey guys :) My name is SleepyMochi and I'm a EU player. Just found this mmo project and its perfect! Would love to join a friendly guild :) (Hit me up)
  • tyrecies
  • Hi there,

im new to Ashes of Creation and i am so happy about the possibility to take part of this dream.

Im so hyped, you cant imagine (or maybe you can, idk...) ^^

Anyways, my screen time exceeds my life time as i use several screens... lol... maybe you find that funny... maybe not...

Looking forward to see ya all ingame. <3
  • Hi All,
    I've kept an eye on the project since 2023 and considered an Alpha key back when the Voyager pack was ending. However I've tried a few MMOs where the tab-target combat was just not my kind of thing, so I'm waiting for the Phase1 streams.

If it looks like I can get into it I'll get a Phase2 key and go deep into testing and feedback since I've lots of free time, and I tend to "no-life" MMOs. An addiction I started back in the days of MUDs.
  • NemesesNemeses Member
    edited August 25
    Cant remember if I posted here or not, so will again (shh its a age thing)

I'm Nemeses (Nem to the guild) had this guild for well many many years, though it really came together in Lotro, where we were called Rohan Riders.

For me, MMO's are about the social, but then we not a hardcore guild, I play for fun, and not as a job, which I have, so play time is limited. I'm very well known for speaking my mind, call it as I see it, and stick to what I say, or was, we not played a MMO for a few years now, as they all been rubbish!)

oH and I'm the lord of nothing, besides my dogs :smile:
    The Immortals
    • We Lived a Thousand Lives, United we Stand.
    • Recruitment
  • Green_LanternGreen_Lantern Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi All! I am excited to meet everyone here and looking forward to Ashes!
  • Hello all I just subbed to the alpha and am excited to dive in testing with you all to get a great MMO released with what looks to be some great PVP and fun to be had with a future guild.
    Cheers!
  • TongoTongo Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello I am Tongo, nice to meet you all.
  • StoneleyStoneley Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi i am Stoneley. I am super excited for this game and its potential. I mostly do RP in games, and I love the social aspect and player economy of the game.
  • lancehavenbaylancehavenbay Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Hello! Backed back in 2016-2017, and I believe in the dream Steven and the team has. I aim to physically and financially help support this game grow. I truly believe this game has what it takes to build a MMORPG that will outlast us all. It brings light to my soul to watch this game develop. Alpha 1 was amazing, and I've watched almost every video there is. The dream is real and I'm proud to be here with ya'll. Life has changed a lot for me from when I first back, but nothing will keep me away from this. Thanks for having me!
  • My name is Zexor Decimus Luminus, waterboy of the Armies of the Screens, General of the chairbound Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Steven. Father to a weeb son, husband to a gamer wife. And I will have my gaming time, in this life or the next.
    Some say the goal to life is to make order of chaos, i believe we should embrace the chaos, let it nurture us into who we truly are.
  • ExtermicideExtermicide Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey guys! I am eXtermicide (but my friends call me "X"). I am the host of the 'Burning Discussion Podcast' and a huge fan of MMORPG's. Some of the MMORPG's I have played include: City of Heroes, LOTR, WOW, Age Of Conan, Terra, Aion, BDO, Vantictus, Archeage, and a few others that escape me at the moment!

I am 57 years old, but you would never guess that by looking at me or by seeing how ruthless of a PVP'er I am!
    ZJ0OYf9.png
    WATCH & SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON: Twitch --- YouTube --- PLAY: Ashes Of Creation
  • BrotgutraBrotgutra Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 28
    Hello All,
    Brotgutra here! Super excited about ashes and happy to be invited. A little bummed that I JUST saw this, so late start:(
  • postinpostin Member
    Hi y'all Im postin, i've been following AoC since 2020.
  • Greetings everyone! Finally able to purchase a phase one alpha 2 key to help bring this amazing looking game to life.
  • Greetings all. DragonKind. Just purchased first wave bundle. Looking forward to joining all in the future.