[EU] Hand of Unity | PvX | Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore | Family
Guild Tag: [HoU]
Leaders: Narys & Falmin
Recruitment Status: Open (Selective)
Member Limit: 150 (Soft Cap) | 200 (Hard Cap)
Links: Application | Discord | Website
Hand of Unity is a community with a history of playing games together going back years, and a long-established leadership. We are a competitive group that offers gamers a family-type environment alongside getting things done that bigger guilds often lack. We have taken many guises (such as 'Aurorian Empire', 'Exile' and 'The Magisterium') over the years when we have played different MMOs and games. Now, we’re looking for new members as we prepare for Ashes of Creation. While we wait we will be playing other games such as Overwatch, The Division 2, Hytale, WOW Classic and many others.
Our guild caters to individuals who enjoy PVE content as well as those who enjoy slaying their enemies in PVP combat. We realise that presence in both areas is required in order to succeed, and fully appreciate the talent that grows from them.
We believe in quality over quantity and most of our members play other games outside of MMORPGs with each other, given the strong bonds that have developed over the years.
Our players are from very different backgrounds and cultures, yet we always strive to have an inclusive environment that is fun and lively for all involved.
A guild should not be a workplace and although we expect dedication from our members, we seek to reduce barriers as much as possible.
- Dominance in certain areas such as the arena, open world pvp, sieges, trading and heavy influence in node mayor-ship.
- Medium to large scale PVP (Arenas, Open World, Caravans, Castles) and PVE Content (Node Leadership, Crafting, Dungeons & Raiding)
- To provide a stable and sustainable region for all players to enjoy
- To be a major political and military force on the server we choose to call home
- Continuing our successes from previous MMOs and to become a well known and respected community on our chosen server
- Securing the best possible information during the testing phases to shape our future strategy.
- A long established leadership that has been fine-tuned through several MMOs. Our two leaders have been working together for the past thirty years
- Professional and supportive officers who are there to keep your best interests at heart alongside that of the guild
- A forward-thinking focus that has meant we’ve already formed alliances with two other guilds
- A friendly community of over one hundred and fifty members members who continue to play other games together outside of MMOs including Overwatch, Path of Exile, Sea of Thieves etc. In the past we have played MMOS such as Ultima Online, Rift, Age of Conan, World of Warcraft, Everquest 2, ArcheAge, Black Desert plus many others
- Over forty players that are in the Alpha 1 testing phases alone, this will enable us to experience, capture and document all manner of content within the early testing phases of the project
- A family environment where members support eachother and interact even outside of playing games together
- A chance to be heard and input into the direction of the guild for the road ahead
- Support from our Officers and Class Coordinators to develop your skills when it comes to the game generally as well as your builds
- Infrastructure that will enable us to repeat server firsts from other games such as ArcheAge and WoW Classic
- A custom programmed guild bot, merit based points system, spreadsheets (upon spreadsheets), information database as well as a variety of tools to ensure our members remain some of the most effective players of their class and/or profession
- Individuals who are not just looking for a temporary place to join but a community that they will continue with for months or years to come
- Players who are over the age of 18
- Maturity. We like to have fun and laugh but there are times where we require a serious can-do attitude
- Commitment to the game. Whether you like to engage in PVP or PVE, we have a place for you but you must give activities your all.
- Initiative; we encourage our members to set up their own events and activities alongside those set by the leadership
- Play time of at least twenty five hours per week (If you are just shy of this requirement then do feel free to PM me to discuss as exceptions can be made for the right candidate)
- Striving to constantly improve both your gear and your skills
- Joining voice chat and getting involved in everything the guild has to offer
Our community intro
Some random member gameplay
Narys#5109 - PvE Leader
Falmin#5458 - PvP Leader
Herdo#7504 - Officer
For more info: Do feel free to join our public Discord, contact one of the above Guild officials or PM this account here on the forum