Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Introduce Yourself! Enter the tavern to see new and familiar faces!

Comments

• Options
    [quote quote=7603]Oh wow!

Welcome to the forums Anarthia, Hellkingcqh, Administrator (LOL), Jihoon3070, Taseer, GrumpyRoby, Mordekaiser and Reliq!

Please make sure to check out the <a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/community-guidelines-code-of-conduct/" rel="nofollow">code of conduct</a>. It has all the rules for the forums! Next, be sure to read the <a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/faqs-about-ashes-of-creation/" rel="nofollow">FAQ</a> for answers to any basic questions. Finally, if you’re curious how the weekly key drawings work, you can find out <a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/information-regarding-weekly-key-drawings-2/" rel="nofollow">here.</a>

If you want to get more involved, you can also check out the community discord at: <a href="http://discord.gg/ashesofcreation" rel="nofollow">http://discord.gg/ashesofcreation</a>

It’s great to have you all here!

[/quote]

Thank you for the information NomiNoms!

And yes I have looked at those, as well as join the Ashes Discord. :)
  • Options
    Hi Guys RedGandalf here, I'm a MMORPG monster, who eats all that he plays. I will if u let me a key!!!! You doing great JOB!!!

I will use this post to ask for ppl from Spain who wanted to be part of a new project with a fan-site and tips for all ppl but in spanish!!

Keep going!! ;) HYPE HYPE HYPEEE
  • Options
    Hello Everyone!

My name is Menschoid and I'm from the obscure City of Bochum, Germany. At the time of writing I'm 32 years old and very much looking forward to this game.

I left MMOrpgs behind a couple of years ago after playing Runes of Magic and Rift. Since then I tried a couple of betas, but nothing seemed worthwhile. I also tried EVE Online and it has so much I really enjoyed...except the rather monotonous every day life stuff. :)

Now I hope to see a more dynamic, more classy MMO with all the good elements of a changing, player-driven world here in Ashes of Creation!

See you girls and guys around the Forums and hopefully ingame...soonish. ;)

Cheers!
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm Azrael, and I live in Raleigh, NC, USA. I work in IT and have enjoyed gaming since I can remember having an Atari (maybe even a Commodore 64). My current favorite games are Elder Scrolls Online and Mass Effect: Andromeda, but I found Ashes of Creation and it looks like a fantastic IP to watch develop and really get in on the ground floor of the community with you all.

I look forward to getting you know you all in the future as we watch this game grow and blossom.

Have a good day or night, wherever you are!

--Az
  • Options
    I just realized I never made an introduction of myself! (and might as well bump up this thread)

I've been around feeling the hype for a good month now. My MMO background sums up with almost every f2p MMOs out there before 2015 (Archeage being the last dissappointment). That's when I quit searching for that "perfect MMO" since every new MMO back then was always yet another mild p2w money grabbing game from the same mold. Perhaps the games I've played most were Runescape during the early 00's and WoW pre-BC time. From 2007 I have been more of an FPS - adrenaline rushing - gamer but those MMOs had left a deep hole in my gaming needs that I never actually could fill up.

I have already met awesome people here and the community is building up so fast and strong. I really hope Ashes will be a game worth my time.
  • Options
    Hi I'm a 16 year old gamer who loves MMORPG. This game looks sick and after looking through everything this game has to offer I'm excited to play it! Also looking forward to contributing in the community any way I can!
  • Options
    Hello there. You can call me Dragon for now. :) This game looks promising. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.
  • Options
    Hello all! 22 yr. from Cali here, my first mmo experience was with pirates of the Caribbean online ^^; I hope you're all having good days/nights wherever you find yourselves, and I hope that we can all enjoy this game together!
  • Options
    Good morning.

My (GN) name is Kepha, been playing MMO's for a while now. After the recent disappointment that came from another developer/publisher in regards to a different 'AoC' , I am glad that my friend Zarathustra linked me to Ashes of Creation (AoC).

The released information so far sounds very appealing and loving the quality of the graphics.

Obliged to be a Tank, I hope Intrepid Studios gives me a hardened Class to be the pillar of the group and withstand a few punches.

:)
  • Options
    Greetings my friend and welcome
  • Options
    Greetings to all.........Finally getting excited again for the MMO community! I have been a long time gamer pushing close to four decades now. I have played many mmo's during my tenure. From the old days of Ultima Online to the more recent WoW, LOTRO, and Black Desert Online, just to name a few.....I can say that Ashes of Creation has got that old school blood a'pumpin'! It will definitely be a fun ride to see how ot turns out!
  • Options
    Welcome everyone. I look forward to seeing you all in the game.
  • Options
    Just goint to repost my other post :P seems to fit in here :)

<em>Greetings my fellow mortals,

I thought I take a few minutes during my lunch break to come and say “HEEEEEYYYYY”.
    There isn’t much to say about me, i been playing MMORPGs for way to long. I like my group content and my solo questing.
    I try to learn as much as i can about a game without it getting to grindy, thats where i start to lose interest. Had a bad experience with BDO and ArchAge since then i am taking it rather slow.

I am currently 28 years, moved back to Germany used to live in the States.
    Working as a Social Media Manager for a smaller game developer since early this year.
    Got a BA in PR/Communication politics and a second in Graphic Design and Typography, i enjoy talking about games i have an interest in and everything about the game industry. Took me 10 years to get in ????

Thats pretty much it, i am straight forward and an overall nice guy.</em>
  • Options
    Hi guys, so excited for AoC after seeing the "preview" on youtube.
    My name is Shaun, and I am 34 years old and from Brakpan, a little town in South Africa. I have been playing MMO's for the last 10 years, and although I have been quite happy with the time I've invested in my main MMO, this looks to be the next great MMO.

I really hope to make a few new online friends and enjoy the new world with you. Would love be play some kind of healer again, and that each class will be unique and fun to play, as well as be able to bring my own style of play to the group I play with.

See you all in the new world soon! :)
  • Options
    Hey all. Just found out about this game! Finally, theres an mmorpg on the horizon im interested in! Looks great :D
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm Valkaerian. I found a video on youtube showing off the awesomeness of this game and really wanted to join and be a part of it. I have played many mmorpgs (world of warcraft, elder scrolls online, TERA, everquest, wildstar, rift, and even more not coming to mind atm) and have loved getting the chance to test for them when possible. I hope to see you guys in game soon!
  • Options
    Hello to all, here from Chile joining the community of the waiting ones. Hope to see you ingame soon!
  • Options
    A hooded figure arrives in front of the Tavern of the New Borns, quietly scanning the exterior and finally laying his eyes upon the bright light gushing out from the massive entrance. As the hooded figure draws closer to the Tavern of the New Borns he quickly becomes flooded by lively chatter, merry music, and the clanking of ale mugs. Becoming overwhelmed by the sound and sight of the merry company before him, the hooded figure awkwardly stands at the entrance with his jaws slightly agape. Noticing his unsightly display, the hooded figure quickly regains his wits, briskly walks to a nearby wall with a horsht tree sapling, and proceeds to lean against it. As the hooded figure leans against the wall, he notices an awkward silence engulfing the tavern. Reflecting off of his eyes is the merry company, who were just chatting away, playing merry music, and chugging down ale, now intently ushering him for an introduction with eyes burning with excitement and anticipation. Scratching the back of his head and heaving a silent sigh, the hooded figure comes forth from the shadow of the horsht tree sapling, relinquishes his hood, and introduces himself.

"Nice to meet you! I am known as noodlexlr8. Most come to call me noodle for convenience sake. Hope you don't mind me lodging myself into your merry company tonight for I tire of traveling by my lonesome. I hail from a certain state inside a certain country on the planet Earth and have journeyed through many a realms with the most recent being Tera. Though I have journeyed far and wide to find the perfect realm to suit my adventuring needs I have found none. 'Till now that is. Albeit it is still a work in progress. With that said, this is the first time I have involved myself in a merry company such as yourselves and hope to learn many a new things as my journey goes on. Again, it is a pleasure to meet you."
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

Saw a great video on YouTube that introduced me to this game. I am very hopeful that this project will be fantastic, and am eager to follow the development as far as med school allows me.

Just thought I would step in and say hello!

@DevTeam, you guys rock! Keep it up!
  • Options
    Hi there!
    Stumbled across AoC from TheLazyPeons video and so far so good.

A bit about myself ..
    33 year old father of three from Sweden, working as an IT technician and studying to get my Network+ Certificate aswell as a CCNA/CCNP but I'm not there yet.
    Avid gamer since the 1980's, been playing MMORPG's since early 2000 when I stared off with Tibia, since then I've done it all, and somehow I always end up you know were and I'm so fed up.

But with AoC I'm getting my hopes up, the ever changing world that pretty much forces people to team up, I love it!

/salute
  • Options
    Greeting fellow gamers!
    As we seek to find a new game to replace the old, we long to find a truly unique environment where our imaginations can run wild and the newest gaming platforms stretch our computers as far as possible without completely exploding them. PLEASE we quietly whisper! Let this game be all that it suggests and even more, and as some already have expressed, let us venture into the alpha or beta realms to go where man nor creature have yet to roam. I whom am Councellor "the Prophet " forsees a great world approaching! Gather your battle gear, your harvesting and crafting tools, glug down that last tankard of liquid, shout out to your friends and enemies "Come gather and peer into the darkness, a great adventure approaches!!"

The "Traders Den" Guild quietly and respectful awaits an invitation.
  • Options
    Coming from RuneScape and Final Fantasy XIV, excited to see how this turns out.
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Joined this morning but just getting around to checking out the forums. Stumbled upon a video from DeathsProxy on YouTube about this game and it immediately got me interested. Cannot wait to get more involved with this community and super pumped for what this game could be!

A little about my self:
    27 years old from Western Mass. Avid gamer and sports lover. Started playing MMO's with GuildWars 1 and dumped around 6k hours into that game. Since then I've jumped around from GW2, WoW, ESO, and Black Desert Online. Other than that I play a lot of Player Unknowns Battlesgrounds as well H1Z1 KoTK and Socom 2 on Xlink.
  • Options
    greetings
  • Options
    Hello, Nice to meet you guys.
    When I go with video games I prefer to utilise the name I,robot. Guildies and in game friends call me iro, coz why not?
    I had several varying feelings when I learned about this game. I don't want to pay to play, so I was a bit upset when I heard of the subscription fee, initially thinking it was free to play. then I heard about the refer function, great idea, thanks for implementing it.
    I'm also new to MMORPGs on PC, but I've played MMORPGs on mobile for over a year. noob, I know.
    anyways, nice to meet everyone.
    P.S does someone know a game I can play on the same platform? just want to get used to the bigger screen before I continue. It should be free to play
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Runo here -- I'm a gaming addict and frequent streamer from the east coast of the USA. I have a history with MMOs so extensive that I might make peoples' eyes bleed if I listed them all, so I'll just say I've seen enough MMOs come and go to firmly state that I am FINALLY genuinely excited about a new MMO for once. If you guessed that the game I'm talking about is Ashes of Creation you guessed right! Shout-out to TheLazyPeon and DeathsProxy for the informative and hype-inspiring video series!

I had a long-lasting love affair with City of Heroes from beta to closure and I've been on the MMO scene since the days of Everquest and Ultima Online (I'm 'Gamer Old' at 27 years of age). I'm an avid raider, competitive PvPer, immersive roleplayer and obsessive crafter so to see that AoC sounds like it's going to offer plenty to do in all of those categories you can probably understand why I'm ridiculously stoked for this game. Haven't been on the hype train in a while but dang does it feel good to be back aboard.

[quote quote=9803]
    P.S does someone know a game I can play on the same platform? just want to get used to the bigger screen before I continue. It should be free to play
    [/quote]

Nice to meet'cha Iro! I would recommend checking out Steam's free-to-play catalog to see what tickles your fancy. There are a lot of great games there that ought to keep you busy 'til Ashes lands on our hard drives :>
  • Options
    Hello everyone and nice to meet you!
    I'm Santra. I'll probably be more in the PvE & Lifeskills category. I do also use fair amount of time thinking about a backround for my characters cos I find it more fun to sort of "light roleplay" the decision I make in the game based on my characters. Therefore depending on the character I make, it could be that this is the time for me to start learning how to PvP as well. I mean who woudn't defend their home town in a crisis?

So far the community in the forums seems to be friendly, I really hope it stays that way in the future as well.

Really looking forward to learning more about this game and lore especially.

Santra
  • Options
    <em>The faint pitter patter of horse hooves echo along the streets. Creaks and moans seemingly escape from the aged wood of the oak wagon, stirring the mind of a young adventurer sleeping upon it. An airy yawn escapes the boys lips as his yellow orbs flutter open. He wasn't expecting the ride to take as long as it did, but he was glad that he was able to get some rest beforehand so he could have the energy to explore.</em>

"Oh, is this it?"

<em>The wagon shuddered as it came to a halt. The sounds of horses whinnying along with loud clopping could be heard from around the town as the adventurer lowered himself from the carriage. Taking moment, he'd fix his hair prior to throwing a small bag of coin into the coachman's lap before waving him off. He now turned his attention to the seemingly busy building in front of him.</em>

"The Tavern of the New Borns, aye?"

<em>He smirked, what even was a new born? A child? His thoughts clouded with meanings behind the name and at the fact that he was just old enough to not be labeled a child himself. His arms reached to the doors, the rough texture of the entrance making contact with his soft hands as he pushed them open. A thick smell of booze, food and a little something else assaulted his senses. His face contorted for a moment as it adjusted to the new, lively, air around him. Yelling and roughhousing could be heard and seen as he made his way inside.</em>

<em>As the doors closed behind him, as did his past life that he chose to leave behind. </em>

<em>Being a petty thief wasn't much of a resume but he would use his experiences to thrust himself into this new world. He was going to become as rich as he could no matter who he'd have to bring down to get there.</em>
  • Options
    Hello all! I am super excited for this game. My buddy Dredguard showed it to me and I've been on the hype train ever since!!
  • Options
    [quote quote=9971]Hello all! I am super excited for this game. My buddy Dredguard showed it to me and I’ve been on the hype train ever since!!

[/quote]

Me too me too! I was just browsing my Youtube feed when I saw one of Proxy's videos. Literally got hooked to how the game looked/what they said it was going to be like near instantly. I signed up and binged basically all the videos they've released thus far