Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Introduce Yourself! Enter the tavern to see new and familiar faces!

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Hey all. My names James, 29 from Scotland. Been gaming for 15 years. Wants to be hardcore gamer again but with a kid and work im a total 4 hour player lol

Hopefully making new friends and kicking ass.
  • Options
    Привет всем. Я русский, маленько выпивающий, игрок. Начинал Lineage 2. И я очень надеюсь, что Ashes of Creation станет особенной в MMO играх. Буду рад со всеми поиграть, может быть найду собутыльника! :)
  • Options
    Hey!

I'm a Roleplayer, Metalhead and Geek Girl from Germany and I just want to say "Hi" to everyone. I'm really eager to see how the game develops and I see a lot of potential for roleplaying enthusiasts.
  • Options
    I must say I do agree. Based on what I have seen so far and the little lore I read about and watched that the roleplay possibilities will be great.
  • Options
    I just heard about the game. I'm a long time MMO gamer -- EQ, DAoC, WoW. When WoW started to sputter and SWToR didn't hold my interest, I drifted away from the genre. EQN held out hope for me but, yeah, we all know how that ended. So for the first time in years, I find myself optimistic about a MMO I want to play. The real successor to the PvE/PvP hybrid I loved about DAoC in it's early days. Excited to be here and hoping that this team can finally break through with a next-gen MMO that gets to market.

So I'll be following along the development and be there day 1 to make my whatever-the-equivalent-of-a-high-elf-wizard.
  • Options
    Hi Peeps
    I'm a long time MMO'er that has been really disappointed by the long run of free to play MMO's which require more cash then a sub would cost just to get somewhere. This game has the right business model and the node and crafting systems seems really exciting!
  • Options
    Greeting!

My name is Brian.

I'm really happy to become a consistent member of this great community of players that share such a passion for MMORPG's.
    As a veteran gamer specifically in this genre, i have such high hopes and absolute faith for this community, game, and the Developers.

I am just so hyped!

Finally... the MMO that we have all been waiting for. There is finally hope for this great genre once again.

See ya in the battlefield.
  • Options
    All aboard the Hype Train!!! Hope to see you all in-game. Out of all the MMO, RPG and MMORPG games I have played I've never been more excited! This game has a 100% of overtaking my life and I welcome it to do just that. Will I make a guild, join a guild or go solo. Be a red player or a green player. Who knows can't decide. Hope everyone enjoys.
  • Options
    Heyo!

I found out about this project a few days ago and i'm very excited to see what comes out of it!
    I used to play WoW back when the Burning Crusade came out (But really got into it in Wrath) all the way to the current expansion, but then lost interest. (For those wondering I played as an Assassination Rouge for PVP and a Blood Death Knight for PVE)
    I'm considering on backing the game but i'm still on the fence. I really like the node system; I think it adds a great, unique aspect to the game.
    I have yet to fully take the time to look at everything that this game has to offer, but I have high hopes.
    My only concern would be gameplay and combat, as from what I've seen so far looks a bit hard to grasp. (Although I have not seen much)

I hope to see some great things and interact with a great community, let's make this the next big MMORPG!
  • Options
    Hey y'all game looks amazing love mmo's but haven't found one that satisfy the urge. This one looks like it might do it. Can't wait to play.
  • Options
    I will no doubt be lurking in these forums. This game looks amazing and I will no doubt go on and on about the original EQ and how awesome it was to play in the early days. Because it was unforgiving, brutal, difficult, challenging, fresh, no hand holding, no quest for every thing you do, the closest thing to a game of D&D without the branding. Now I just want an open world, no hand holding, no quest to make me go to the top of the mountain, let me go because I want to. This game looks like it might be what I seek!
  • Options
    Hello everyone! MMO gamer here since... em never mind, who cares about the details, but something around 15 years ;) Glad to be here with you and be a part of the community one of the biggest hopes of MMO games since many many years. I believe that the Ashes will be that for what I have been waiting for all these years :) btw I'm from Poland and every day I deal with graphics and DTP and lead the Polish community Crown in Darkness. Nice to meet you all!
  • Options
    I've been here a little bit and realized I never stepped in and said hello!

Hello!

I'm a Michigander who has been in the MMO scene since about Scars of Velious era Everquest. I played the crap out of that game on the Nameless server as the bard Laeteralis Nevermuse (very original, I know but that album is magic). Since then I've made various stints (mostly short) in numerous MMO's (Star Wars The Old Republic, Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, Everquest 2, Warhammer Online, Rift, Shadowbane, Lotro, City of Heroes/Villains, DC Universe Online, Champions Online, Wildstar, Aion, Random F2P's and the beat goes on) and the seemingly obligatory long stint in World of Warcraft.

I am very much looking forward to at least trying a bard type in this game to see if I can be any less awkward than my first time around. While i'm not a huge PVP fan, I did find enjoyment in it on various occasions when it was fun and engaging (like Warhammer Online). I hope to see you all in game and try and diplomacy your faces into not stabbing mine.
  • Options
    A week ago, I sat in front of my computer to play my current MMO that I have invested over a years time into. I considered grinding for that armor that I know I need, doing the same dailies for the hundredth time, or continuing on another formulary quest that I didn't find that interesting, but was necessary for progression. It was disheartening to realize I dreaded all of those options. So, instead I chose to look up what some of the YouTuber's I watch from time to time had posted. It was a Deltia's Gaming video that led me here.

Since then, I've read every article, watched every video and interview regarding Ashes of Creation. I simply don't know how I'm going to wait until this game is released.
  • Options
    Just testing the forum... it has not worked for weeks!

Edit: At last I can post again!
  • Options
    Hello all!
    I am Jefe4life
    In game I am Supreme.
    I am an original The White Order member.
    I started with Everquest and still play it to this day. I've played almost every mmo the world has to offer and am still looking for that one game to replace Everquest.

I hope this is it!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I usually don't write an introduction but let's make an exception here.
    I'm Peroin and I've only been playing MMOs for about 5 years which is a lot less than most people here haha. But have been gaming for much longer.
    I found out about Ashes of Creation a week ago or so and it had an interesting concept that caught my attention. I'm looking forward to seeing everything they promised which would probably bring the genre to a whole new level. 2 year is a long wait but let's hope it's worth it!
  • Options

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ

• Options
    To absolutely everyone that I haven't welcomed, hugs to you, or beer... probably beer is best now I come to think of it. 

Welcome!