Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Introduce Yourself! Enter the tavern to see new and familiar faces!

Comments

• Hey, everybody, Judeau here. I found out about this game through some of my regularly visited gaming websites, and I immediately fell in love with it. I'm 19, currently studying Computer Game Design for my college major, and I've been a gamer for pretty much all my life. To be honest, I don't have very much experience with MMOs - I recently got into FFXIV through a friend, and that's been a blast, so I'm looking forwards to this. I have been a huge fan of Dark Souls, Dota, and Warframe for a couple years now, and I've slightly dabbled in Guild Wars 2 before. I'm looking forwards to the future of this world!
  • Greetings everyone, I have been into MMO's for a long time with Lineage 2 being my first long term MMO at its launch. I have dabbled in most MMO releases over the years (including WOW) but havent found anything that really felt like home for the last few years. This project has an incredible amount of potential that it could well be a new home or many of us orphaned from other MMOs.

This should be an interesting ride...
  • Greetings! Looking forward to be involved in this game as it looks to hit all of the marks of an amazing MMO. I am coming off of ESO where things have gotten a little stale for my taste (among other issues) and am excited to be involved in something new again! Really looking forward to hearing more details about the class system. It sounds really cool and customizable.
  • Hai!

Nice to meet you all. I'm from the Netherlands and 20 years old. Cannot wait to play this game. My boyfriend found out about this game recently, got hyped and then passed the hype-virus on to me. So very excited! My boyfriend and I have been on the MMO-train for quite a while, with our most recent game being Final Fantasy XIV. And AoC seems to have a lot to offer, so that game will be joing our MMO-train for sure. And the forums are always a nice place to get to know more people. So here I am :)

See you around!
  • Hello everyone! I've been on a hunt the last few years for a great game with a strong community, and this one seem to have a ton of promise, I'm already very excited! I love the transparency and openness of the team, and the dedication of the future players. (1.3+ mil kickstart in a few days?! WHOA!) I can see a lot of thought and heart went into this project. Super psyched!
  • Long time MMO player, Asheron's Call veteran, played WoW, Rift, Star Wars, Black Desert, but since leaving Asheron's my longest run has been in GW2. Love the ideas put forth on the game, still wary about the whole open world PvP, I've seen it backfire horribly in the past and it's an absolute show stopper for my wife so I'll have to see how this plays out.
    Graphics are great, node system is interesting also i love the fact that content is based for solo as well as group. Although I've run my own guilds in the past i mostly play with just a few close people and usually stay away from raiding or large group content unless it's open world.
    I will honestly be keeping my eye on this one over the development stage.
  • I've been playing MMO-style games since I was 9, currently I am 26 and am married with a toddler. My play style has definitely changed a lot since I was a kid. My first MMO that counted was Ragnarok Online, it was really cool back then. I've dabbled in other random MMOs, such as Tales of Pirates and Trickster. I mostly have enjoyed WoW (2015) and Wildstar. Neither of them spark my interest anymore.

I hope Ashes can be my real home. I know it's far off, but I am excited. I love the idea of having a freehold in a city that I choose, and where a friend might even be mayor! I've been a solo player for a very long time but this could be the game that will suck me in. I hope to see you all in game, I'll be playing alpha.
  • Been playing MMO's for a while, none have my full interest at the moment tho. Still searching for that MMO experience that got me addicted to the genre. Heres hoping this game delivers on everything its saying, and the community flourishes along with it.
  • Hi there, people of the Internet!

New backer here, Leader of Men level :D

I currently run a few different communities in The Elder Scrolls Online currently. Most are Trade Guilds, but I've been a hardcore player since Beta, and still actively PvP at a high level and run with PvE progression groups on their Hard Mode Veteran end-game content as well. I'm also currently a moderator for the /r/elderscrollsonline subreddit community, and hosted a fairly popular podcast/YouTube show for the game for roughly two years.

I'm very excited by what I've seen thus far of Ashes of Creation, both conceptually in its systems and designs and literally in the footage and Q&As from the team. Glad to be aboard, and excited to see more details as everything continues to develop!

Warmest Regards,
    Ixy
  • Hello.

Looks fun. Looking forward to learning more.
  • Hi all, the name's Wrex officially. I plan on visiting the forums often and with much interest. I have played many MMOs Wow to the Old Republic and back again to FFXIV. Never been hardcore, never plan to, in other words I never intended on ruining my love for a game by burning it out!(I go through that, it's a personal thing)

In any case I'm glad to be around and hope we can find a history in our servers we can enjoy and build together. You'll find me in the mountains smithing secrets and burning the night oil. See you in the forums!
  • Hello everyone! I like fantasy MMO and playing from 2003rd year )
  • Hello everyone. I finally decided to register on the site and figured I would introduce myself. I will more than likely be going by Tyrenisong in game.

I have come across by letting some YouTube videos autoplay while messing around on my phone and came across The Lazy Peon's video and the stuff he was saying sparked a dormant fire in me and I almost immediately backed the Kickstarter.

I'm 28 and my first MMO experience was Final Fantasy XI. I started playing it roughly 3 months after it was released on PC and was one of the greatest MMOs I've played. The amount of community involvement to do anything in that game was incredible and it was great to be a part of a community like that. I played a max level Summoner and Dark Knight. Then WoW came along and to remain competitive FFXI took away the community in favor of solo content and shortly thereafter I stopped playing FFXI completely.

I have also played WoW from release alongside FFXI. Started as a Restore Druid in Vanilla, which I feel was the best incarnation of WoW. I ran a small late night progression guild through Cataclysm and just became bored of the game overall once Mists came out. Legion was somewhat exciting, but the repetition just bores me to death.

I've played just about everything in between through the years, but nine have really got me immersed into a game like FFXI has, and I definitely see some similarities here and am hoping this is the next best MMO for me.

As an actual person, I am a kitchen manager of a restaurant and have the luxury if working 7-5 every day, but not the luxury of having weekends off. My other (extremely expensive) passion is my car. I have two 8 month old cats named Nox and Rogue. My profile picture was taken when I got them at just shy of 3 months old.
  • Hi from portugal

This game looks so great! I would like to be part of this community.
    I have time and experience to help this great project .
  • *sits his ass down at the bar*

hello ladies - pint of your best ale thanks.

So ah do you come here often? "wink"
  • Hello everyone!

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and helping make this game as awesome as it can be! I look forward to riding the hype train with all of you for the next year or so.
  • Hello

So a buddy of mine told me about this upcoming game and since im a avid MMO player, naturally i got excited. So far this one looks very good and i look forward to share this adventure with you.
  • Hello everyone! I'm a 31 y old avid gamer from Norway. I've been playing MMO's for over 15 years now and I can honestly say I have not been this hyped for a game in the MMO genre in years. I absolutely love the transparency and openness of the team and I can't wait to see how this game unfolds.
  • Hello everyone! when this game comes out, prepare to get robbed! if there is such a mechanic, i would love to be a spy or a thief of sorts! MUAHHAHAHA ;)
  • Hey everyone,

Im happy to see the love that this game is getting. I've been excited to see how this game progresses each day as we progress closer and closer to the release date (so far away... so far...). Just as some background, I'm an 18 year old college student who gets way too distracted by my love of video games. My main game that I've been playing has been Rocket League, but this MMO seems to fit to be the last main game I want to focus on. I look forward to meeting new people and becoming apart of the community!

- Aevux (Matt)
  • Hello all my name is Tokken Dus
    I am the 3rd born in my family of giants
    we live in one the coldest parts of the west and to stay warm though the long winters we wield the power of the sun.
    one night I was walking about when I saw a door appear before me
    the door looked as if it was inviting me in
    as I walked closer to the door I started to hear music and laughter
    I opened the door and what I found was a room filled with people sharing the stories of their adventures, stories of their glory, stories of the things the have witnessed and the riches they have found.

the only thing i could could think is i finally found my home
  • Hello,

I am Crown. None of you will remember me by the time this game comes out in likely 2019. But that don't matter.

#Hype
  • Hello! first time in the forums here, I'm coming from many MMO's and am very much looking forward to AoC. Currently pledged at Founder, thinking of potentially trying upgrading to Braver of World for the Lifetime Subscription but still on the fence about it.

Anyways, hoping to try and finally pay attention to some forums for the first time ever with this game as its my first game to support one from the ground up. My top 3 MMO experiences have been World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, and Elder Scrolls Online, with many smaller ones mixed in between.
  • Hello there peeps and boi o boy what a time to be alive
  • Hello, *Waves* I'm Ravossel.

I only resently heard about AoC a few moments ago in Archeage.

Be for Archeage I played and will still be playing NeverWinterNights 2.

Humm, , ,the type of Races I enjoy playing are Elfs, and Cat folk. Has for classes/rolls., Healer Archer, and Tank Healer, but Druid Healers are quite fun. :::)))
  • Hello from Australia.

I've played most of the MMORPG's at one time or another and was left feeling a bit jaded, this one has got me excited again.
    I'm planning on playing Mage / Mage and have my own Guild. ( Link below)
    Looking forward to seeing how racial traits will affect classes and hopefully we'll get a character build app before release to play around with.
  • Hello.

I tend to write very precise and exhaustive introduction posts when I come to a new forum, but today I really feel too lazy to do so, especially in English. So I'll stick to something short...

> I'm French.
    > I started playing video games when I was about 5 years old, and since then I've always been playing games of all kinds. I've been playing tabletop RPGs for 5 years now.
    > I'm a maths & computer sciences student.
    > Music is a fundamental need for me.
    > Social interactions are another.
    > I love climbing.
    > I love learning new languages - though I don't have much time to do so... At least I think I'm getting quite good at speaking English. I'll let you judge whether I only do so in comparison with the average Frenchman or if I do so in absolute terms. ;)
    > I used to read a loooot. I mostly lack enough time to get into novels now, so I stick to Franco-Belgian comics and manga.

I'm <strong>really</strong> excited about AoC, and I'll try to bring some friends around so we play together. :D
  • Hello everyone, hope the ride on the hype train has been a great one. I am new to Ashes, but I'm already hyped.
    I've been playing games since a young child. Mostly Warcraft... However, as time passed, I've always wanted something more. Then I found the game's forums linked somewhere, and after seeing what it was all about, I was instantly swept into it, I look forward to playing with everyone!
  • Greetings Everyone !

New backer (as are most I guess) but also new to the community. I am very much looking forward to this title and am a giant supported of any studio that want sot break the mold of typical AAA studios/ publishers rinse and repeat methodology!

The game mechanics and development team seem to really "get it" and I sincerely we are all able to play this game in a couple years ! ( or sooner ! ;)
  • hola!
    I found out about Ashes through youtube.
    looks interesting.
    i'll prolly back at some point.