[EU|UK] Fortunes' Wrath || PvX || GMT/BST || 18+ || Semi-Hardcore || #ashesofcreation

1235»

Comments

• We're still buzzing about that Bard livestream! We've already got a lot of stuff organised, heading into Alpha-2. If you're interested, come say Hello: https://discord.gg/fw
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fp2svffcmdi83yynpfpexo413mpb1qzxnh3cei0nx&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • As the Alpha 2 is right around the corner, we are gearing up to venture into the world of Verra. If you want to be a part of a wonderful group of people and venture together in the world of Verra, come join Fortunes' Wrath.
    FW discord- https://discord.gg/D9Zvm3pj

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fty3186xohodw2s4wmy961oz5uopfixv8tzs9out1&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s

• A great group of people, lots of interaction and discussion, plenty of excitement and planning around Alpha 2. Come join Fortune's Wrath if you want to join in the fun!

FW Discord: https://discord.gg/YvdYr93p
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fr7pv6h99a7jm27vasjoxjosv06s2jb9z6i48j68g&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • Have a read of our first page ( https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/46807/eu-uk-fortunes-wrath-pvx-gmt-bst-18-semi-hardcore-ashesofcreation/p1 ),
    and if it looks interesting then come along for a chat on our discord server: https://discord.gg/w6ktVb9Q

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fp2svffcmdi83yynpfpexo413mpb1qzxnh3cei0nx&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • LumberJakLumberJak Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Key sales are coming back online tomorrow! If anyone finds themselves needing a guild that is accepting of people new to the community, come join us and we'll get you up to speed :D
    pyej7hzp5dvp.gif
  • BlamtuFWBlamtuFW Member
    edited August 22
    Where do I get this flag with my name? :D

Got it :D
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fpn13l67555mh77sv8zacpdo3kradsusq100dfkg1&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • As Alpha 2 is almost upon us, come join Fortunes' Wrath to explore the world of Verra.
    FW discord- https://discord.gg/VCEGcSxJ

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fty3186xohodw2s4wmy961oz5uopfixv8tzs9out1&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s

• BlamtuFWBlamtuFW Member
    edited August 23
    Whether you're into PvP, PvE, or just exploring the world, our guild is all about teamwork, fun, and conquering the game together.

Interested?
    https://discord.gg/VCEGcSxJ
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fpn13l67555mh77sv8zacpdo3kradsusq100dfkg1&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • daveywavey wrote: »
    Looks like I'll have to! How about a personally signed card with a nandos voucher?

Awesome! And it's right here in writing, so you've got to do it!

Looks like I missed the deadline! what a shame hahahaha.....

Oct 25th can't come soon enough!
    giphy-downsized-large.gif
  • If you recently bought a key and are looking for a stable guild that will march into AoC with strength, come and join us!
  • You approach the B&Q Store; ready to start that project that your wife has been nagging you on about. The orange signage acting like a traffic cone which attracts rather than deters. Approaching the main entrance, you brace yourself. In, out, In, out. Taming your composure has always been hard in public scenarios, but your marriage and, most importantly, dignity rely on this project's completion. The automatic doors open with a sharp beep and dragging on the rough carpet. Almost in a fever dream-like state, you navigate the dense forest of would be trees, plastics, lightings, furniture and DEWALT branded clothing. Whose idea was that anyway? It's surprisingly affordable but what do they know about clothing? Drifting to the back section of the store, forgetting large portions of your journey. You finally find what you were looking for. With the distracting yet comforting aroma of spruce sheets and plywood planks you can finally think straight, no longer drifting through a dense fog. Was that anxiety? It's never been that bad before.

What the fuck do you do with a sheet of plywood?

You don't have the means to cut it to the sizes you need. The hazy yet normal image of an upset partner floats in your mind. Putting aside your pride you press the button which proudly displays: "First Five cuts free!!! 50p per cut thereafter". A drop of sweat accumulates on the tip of your index finger. "It should only be three cuts that I need", you think to yourself. Your mind gains more clarity as fresh air hits you from beyond the large, draped warehouse curtains. You press the button. The store has never been this quiet before.

Your near avoided panic attack claws at the back of your mind. Sweat now pools on your forehead as your heart clutches and twists painfully. Stumbling back, you instinctively grab your breast. Nausea builds. Click, clack, click, clack. What's happening? Opening your eyes feels like lifting mountains. Recalling the words of Eddy hall when he deadlifted 500kgs and that one magician from TV show circa 2015, you imagine your eyelids are crushing your newborn child, if you panic and can't open them that's it; your newborn dies and who wants their newborn to die. Certainly not you. clack, clack, click, clack. You ignore that for now, your newborn is metaphorically being crushed by your eyelids. Persevering with the mental fortitude bestowed upon you with being the man, you open your eyelids. CLICK clack, clack, clack, clack, CLICK. Jolting your eyes to this noise to realise the B&Q assistant is finally here to cut your plywood. They've never taken that long before.

You now realise your situation. You are horizontal. The panic ensues. That whole time you were being arranged and fitted like a plank for precision cutting on a vertical panel saw. It's too late. The B&Q assistant puts down a half-filled syringe with a bent needle. When did she manage to do that? What? Why? Too many questions with too little time. You managed to save your imaginary child from your eyelids in what may have been your last moment of true clarity, but at what cost? "What size of Planks do you need?", she asks from a blurry distance. It's cruel, a last laugh to ask how many pieces you want to be cut into. She leans forward, every detail of her face neglects the weight of her actions. "Are you still needing to decide sir?", she rhetorically questions with a smile. She limply holds her hand atop the handle. The weightlessness of the saw blade could not be more apparent as its spinning horror comes closer. Acrid rubber fills the air. Your time is running out. What dignity will you have left if this project goes unfinished, unstarted?

TBC..
  • I would like to formally apologise about the little story I made about B&Q.

TO A2 WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • I've been with FW for a little over 2 years for ashes.

in that time ive met some of the best people you will ever meet.
    there are plans in place to make this the best guild on what ever server we are on.
    come drop us a line there are many rosters that you can join in the meantime while we await ashes launch
  • MesmirMesmir Member
    edited September 5
    Looking forward to both A1 test as well as the continuation of the BBQ story.
    You got me hooked now :*

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632f8d5l5rssnxy5y9bchrl20fa9i8bvesjsjd9gvvew&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • FilthyRich247FilthyRich247 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    giphy.gif
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fd2ivnc2q9r7hxa9gmg6oa5vbh1jp2hogfd9vq7ol&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • FilthyRich247FilthyRich247 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Bump.
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fd2ivnc2q9r7hxa9gmg6oa5vbh1jp2hogfd9vq7ol&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • As Alpha 2 is coming near, we are gearing up to delve into Verra. Come join us in this adventure.
    FW discord- https://discord.gg/WS92qQSx

• There once was a man, his name: CrasAndooCoot. Little did he know, he would find himself here talking about the amazing guild he is apart of and the great times we have all shared over these last few years as we test our mettle in the MMO genre.

If you too are looking to prove that you can meet our standard and competitive tenacity. Don't hesitate to contact us immediately. We're always on the look out for more keen spirits.
  • I somewhat refuse to continue the B&Q story
  • LumberJakLumberJak Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I somewhat refuse to continue the B&Q story

Thank the sandal lord......
    pyej7hzp5dvp.gif
  • LumberJak wrote: »
    I somewhat refuse to continue the B&Q story

Thank the sandal lord......

well, I must appease the audience so never say never!
  • daveywaveydaveywavey Member
    edited September 25
    You approach the B&Q Store; ready to start that... of the saw blade could not be more apparent as its spinning horror comes closer. Acrid rubber fills the air. Your time is running out. What dignity will you have left if this project goes unfinished, unstarted?

TBC..

For those wondering:

TLDR: Andoo went shopping at B&Q, and either did or did not buy some cut plywood.

• daveywavey wrote: »
    You approach the B&Q Store; ready to start that... of the saw blade could not be more apparent as its spinning horror comes closer. Acrid rubber fills the air. Your time is running out. What dignity will you have left if this project goes unfinished, unstarted?

TBC..

For those wondering:

TLDR: Andoo went shopping at B&Q, and either did or did not buy some cut plywood.

Question being, was it all just some fever dream or not.. :|
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632f8d5l5rssnxy5y9bchrl20fa9i8bvesjsjd9gvvew&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • we will never know! the writer has hence fourth realised his limits, adding more would take away from the story due to his lack of literacy knowledge.
  • There once was a man, his name: CrasAndooCoot. Little did he know, he would find himself here talking about the amazing guild he is apart of and the great times we have all shared over these last few years as we test our mettle in the MMO genre.

If you too are looking to prove that you can meet our standard and competitive tenacity. Don't hesitate to contact us immediately. We're always on the look out for more keen spirits.

Join Fortunes' Wrath to hear more of these epic stories and maybe get a story of your own.

FW discord:- https://discord.gg/zycxcqSs

Join Fortunes' Wrath to hear more of these epic stories and maybe get a story of your own.

FW discord:- https://discord.gg/zycxcqSs

daaaaaaaaaaw mr reaper
  • AreannAreann Member
    We also have party games, dnd groups, cats, streamers and fiery groupchats
    ```
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632flzj21v59skdurb8vajvotyeu251hb5rnv7q3tcgh&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
    ```
  • AGEONAGEON Member
    Recently joined, looks i found good one. .-)
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632f5n7kfu82p1bkg7xmww5rdnxsz1migmf17ps13lsn&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • RaisingzRaisingz Member
    AGEON wrote: »
    Recently joined, looks i found good one. .-)

Now it's time to wave your flag in the wind!
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fbk20xllpar7b35t8va2oh1bffyx9jmor4zkhxsxr&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s