Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What customization options would you need to make the Tulnar of your Dreams?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    ConradConrad Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Dygz wrote: »
    Sladeborne exist - dunno that avian traits will be available for Tulnar.
    Original idea seems to have been a mix of mammal and reptile.

There were like 3-4 classes of species listed so who knows. We will see in a2
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Avian features were not in the original silhouettes even though Sladebourne models were already working in the PAX 2017 demo. So, it appears that the lore does not include Tulnar having Avian features.

But, we only had that glimpse and that was 4 years ago, so while unlikely, it's not impossible that Tulnar will include Avian features.
  • Options
    For me it's all about canine. If I can be like a wolf, fox, dog, or some mix of canine it would be awesome. I've always mained Khajiit (cat race) in TES games. Yet what I've always wanted to play as in TES was lilmothiit, the extinct fox race. But since they're extinct they've never been seen or playable. If ashes could make that a reality it would truly be a dream come true.
  • Options
    For me it's all about canine. If I can be like a wolf, fox, dog, or some mix of canine it would be awesome. I've always mained Khajiit (cat race) in TES games. Yet what I've always wanted to play as in TES was lilmothiit, the extinct fox race. But since they're extinct they've never been seen or playable. If ashes could make that a reality it would truly be a dream come true.

As long as its not a furry or looks like furry it might appear
  • Options
    TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    How about this Humanoid which is strongly influenced with Dragon Features. (*Image can be found in the Spoiler) I could see people be Interested in playing something Inspired by this.
  • Options
    Teyloune wrote: »
    How about this Humanoid which is strongly influenced with Dragon Features. (*Image can be found in the Spoiler) I could see people be Interested in playing something Inspired by this.

Ahem, ngl looks pretty hot.

But yeah, that would be cool as well. I assume this would be possible as a mor humanoid centered and less draconic tulnar.

Tbh, I wish Intrepid added dragons as a separate class of species for Tulnar instead of together with reptiles. Sure, dragons are reptiles, but they are mostly dragonkind so they have more prominent features compared to regular reptiles. Dragon breath as a racial would be awesome as well ngl
  • Options
    Le bump
  • Options
    What customization options would you need to make the Tulnar of your Dreams?

A noose. A guillotine. Some sort of slave-shackles.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Odal wrote: »
    unknown.png
    Something like this

I don't understand. Isn't the Tulnar a mix of the races "left behind" in the underrealm. Or did they breed with foxes and animals? ahaha. Wtf. Looks like something out of these Anime games...
    Hopefully there will be no rabbit or fox people..

Hey man,

Tulnar are intended to have animal features:
    "They're a culmination of the leftover races, not just the leftover major race populations, but the leftover minor races as well; and that's what gives them their attributes that are bestial, or reptilian, humanoid;"

Read more here
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    Personally, I'd like to make kinda demonish looking character with some animalistic features. A type that anyone would fear to face because of risk getting torn into pieces.
  • Options
    Personally I wouldn't care if there were wolf, fox, rabbit etc kin. If you don't like them, don't use them...
    What I want to know is what they can look like with some of the sliders all the way down for beast aspects.
    Will I get to make a Drow?
    If so I'm totally going to push for an area of the underrealm to become the underdark. I want to turn a node into Menzoberranzan.
  • Options
    JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Lethanel wrote: »
    Personally, I'd like to make kinda demonish looking character with some animalistic features. A type that anyone would fear to face because of risk getting torn into pieces.

Satyr legs and horns for example?
    Riding in Solo Bad Guy's side car

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yhr9WpjaDzw
  • Options
    JustVine wrote: »

I wonder if there'll be a slider for the other Satyr "appendage".
  • Options
    JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Sure why not. Can just plan on it being maxed out for most characters. Easy to account for in armor lol.
    Riding in Solo Bad Guy's side car

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yhr9WpjaDzw
  • Options
    JustVine wrote: »

Some horns, yes. No hoofs though. It's like mix between demon, dragon and werewolf.
    How can I add a picture here?
  • Options
    How can I add a picture here?

Put it in img tags.

Like this, but with square brackets [ ] instead of curly brackets:
    (img)image-link-here(/img)
  • Options
    maouw wrote: »
    unknown.png
    Something like this

I don't understand. Isn't the Tulnar a mix of the races "left behind" in the underrealm. Or did they breed with foxes and animals? ahaha. Wtf. Looks like something out of these Anime games...
    Hopefully there will be no rabbit or fox people..

Hey man,

Tulnar are intended to have animal features:
    "They're a culmination of the leftover races, not just the leftover major race populations, but the leftover minor races as well; and that's what gives them their attributes that are bestial, or reptilian, humanoid;"

Read more here

Okey, they bred with animals.... great. Features, but not straight out fox or rabbit people. we'll see. Hopefully not.

I'm still hoping dragonborn ish character will be possible. XD
  • Options
    daveywavey wrote: »

Playing with that slider would be disturbing on many levels.
    Forum_Signature.png
  • Options
    LethanelLethanel Member
    edited October 2021
    Don't bother this comment.
  • Options
    McMackMuck wrote: »
    daveywavey wrote: »

Playing with that slider would be disturbing on many levels.

They aren't going 18+ so I wouldn't worry. Tho bulge slider is a different story lmfao
  • Options
    MrhubbardMrhubbard Member
    edited October 2021
    I’m hoping for a nightspell one shot build in the near future. Also ima be focus on tulnar. If I can get this image to show, it’s what I’m going for. If not well just know it’s a monstrous ninja.

Couldnt get the image to show so i just posted the image link.
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2021
    Mrhubbard wrote: »
    I’m hoping for a nightspell one shot build in the near future. Also ima be focus on tulnar. If I can get this image to show, it’s what I’m going for. If not well just know it’s a monstrous ninja.

Couldnt get the image to show so i just posted the image link.
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/btBVRpw.jpeg[/img]

with imgur you gotta right-click and "copy image address" to get the jpeg address.
    But I think sometimes imgur will shuffle those numbers and the image will break - should be good for a few days though. :)
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    Oh thanks so much! I was trying for like 20 mins to get the picture to work, and it just didnt go through.
  • Options
    the perfect tulnar have :
    ears -elfs
    green skin - orcs
    small and short -dwarfs
    the same face as a Spanish politician ( pujol ) - human

the winner is : yoda and ( mini yoda grogu )