Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

$15 per month

12346»

Comments

• Options
    McMackMuckMcMackMuck Member
    edited November 2021
    vordan wrote: »
    I'd say that if the game is good, i would be willing to play for years & years, so with that in mind i would not be wanting to pay more than £12 a month.
    You get into £15 a month thats £180 a year plus the initial buying cost, plus the cash shop starts to become a costly hobby.
    At the end of the day Steven needs to pay wages & make a profit, just don't be greedy.

As @Vhaeyne stated, no box cost.

Cash shop is cosmetic only, no p2w, completely optional.

I'm sure that there has also been mention of a discounted sub for longer periods (6 month or 12 month), but I can't find the quote. Maybe it was just wishful thinking on my behalf!
    Forum_Signature.png
  • Options
    As long as they do not charge box prices, I would have 0 issue doing $20 a month.... one can simply unsub if they don't have the funds that month. I think them doing the cosmetic store would make it less likely of needing a higher monthly sub fee. $20 is one hour at work for me, that can possibly result in over 40 hours a month of log in time entertainment. Good trade if you ask me