Talking about Mounting before Combat, during Combat and after Combat.

124»

Comments

• DizzDizz Member
    edited August 2022
    Try to copy reality detail in to video game is no realistic already because player don't link to the character, you don't feel the feeling that character has. Not saying ideas not good but the stand point is, game is just need to be fun.
    A casual follower from TW.
  • Neurath wrote: »
    What about those who can mount a flying mount and fly off?

I can deal with that 1/10,000 edge case.

AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yeah, rangers will have no issues. Hopefully my Magess will also be capable.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2022
    I expect flying mounts to also have some nasty attacks. Unlikely that a person with a flying mount would use it merely to escape some random flagged attack.
  • DizzDizz Member
    edited August 2022
    CROW3 wrote: »
    Neurath wrote: »

I can deal with that 1/10,000 edge case.

If it’s a flying mount I expect not only player can fight on flying mount and flying mount has special skilled like take off makes huge wind pressure to push enemies around it and take off to flee.
    A casual follower from TW.
  • I don't like the idea that your mount could be killed, but if enough damage is dealt to it you should fall off and go prone making it despawn. Maybe even adding a short 30 - 60 second cooldown on being able to summon it again as a result.
    r7ldqg4wh0yj.gif
  • Neurath wrote: »

Another good reason to make it so people can prevent mounting. But I say, outside of a siege, flying mounts should be interruptible seeing as they dont seem to be intended as combat mounts outside of sieges, but we don't know that for sure..
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    https://youtu.be/JH-sX1aFljM?t=3249
    mark 54:09

Flying mounts can only be mounted at a Royal Stables at a Castle or in Town, so... we don't have to worry about people trying to mount them mid-combat.
  • Dygz wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/JH-sX1aFljM?t=3249
    mark 54:09

Flying mounts can only be mounted at a Royal Stables at a Castle or in Town, so... we don't have to worry about people trying to mount them mid-combat.

Thats actually a relief
    GJjUGHx.gif