Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

PvE Players tell me why you follow Ashes of Creation

Comments

• Options
    Noaani wrote: »
    Liniker wrote: »
    BlackBrony wrote: »
    But Ashes doesn't really have PvE.
    BlackBrony is perfectly right here.

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/mental-illness

Perhaps you should look through that website for narcissism - a condition in which, among other things, people think their perspective is the only perspective worth considering. Basially, it is a condition by which your own self importance is massively inflated, and all other people do not matter.

Based on Stevens guild in Archeage, that is actually something the two of you share.

We are telling you that from the perspective of someone with different priorities to your own, things look different than they do to you. You are disagreeing, which means you must be thinking that your perspective is the only one that matters.

Sounds like your talking about yourself. Thanks for the update.
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Perhaps you should look through that website for narcissism - a condition in which, among other things, people think their perspective is the only perspective worth considering. Basially, it is a condition by which your own self importance is massively inflated, and all other people do not matter.

We are telling you that from the perspective of someone with different priorities to your own, things look different than they do to you. You are disagreeing, which means you must be thinking that your perspective is the only one that matters.

ahah chill brother, I got you, yall are right Ashes has no PVE, game is a scam, DOA, lets go play Palia
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack

ahah chill brother, I got you, yall are right Ashes has no PVE, game is a scam, DOA, lets go play Palia

So, who said that because Ashes has no PvE to a PvE player, that the game is a scam? Who said that this in itself will see the game be DOA?

You're making up arguements for you to argue against, my dude.
  • Options
    RivalzsRivalzs Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

Dungeons & Raids both open world and instanced, POIs, Narrative events, world events with stuff like invasions etc, regional and world bosses, treasure hunting, Housing, 23 different professions across gathering crafting and processing,

Saying AoC has no PVE should be a bannable offense lol

Bro, that's not PvE. That's filler content. It's like saying that Arenas 1v1 is PvP, and that's all you have.
    That's the problem. You people think PvE is that, but it's not. It won't satisfy PvE players.
    PvErs want to run dungeons and raids, not pick flowers.

Wdym that not pve? That's literally pve content they listed off
  • Options
    1sab3la wrote: »

Based on Stevens guild in Archeage, that is actually something the two of you share.

Who are you?
  • Options
    edited July 2023

I wonder what are you doing here commenting on the forums of a DOA game with no PVE, a game run by a narcissistic director (according to yourself), again, I really recommend looking at that link my brother! Stay strong.

img]
  • Options

I wonder what are you doing here commenting on the forums of a DOA game with no PVE, a game run by a narcissistic director (according to yourself), again, I really recommend looking at that link my brother! Stay strong.

I also enjoy PvP.

I've said that specifically to you at least a dozen times. You really do not listen.
  • Options
    AzuruAzuru Member
    edited July 2023

The Narcissistic irony oozing out of your post is just a perfect example of how detached forum dwellers are from the rest of the community.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Who are you?

He is a nobody, he doesn't have +5 digit subs on YouTube so his opinion doesn't matter, right?

Holy shit, a YouTuber with a subscriber count in the FOUR digits said a thing.
    img]
  • Options
    Who are you?

He is a nobody, he doesn't have +5 digit subs on YouTube so his opinion doesn't matter, right?

Holy shit, a YouTuber with a subscriber count in the FOUR digits said a thing.

I note you still havn't even attempted to to argue the actual points I made in that post. The guy in the video literally goes over changes the game has gone through while saying the game hasn't changed.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I also enjoy PvP.

Oh that's right, sorry I forgot about that
    If I am playing this game, I'll have a guild that is at the very least competing for top spot on the server (the only way we won't be competing is if no one is good enough to compete against us).

You have a top tier competitive guild that will "at very least" be competing for top spot on the server....

So no, me and my guild wont be testing out sieges. There is a good chance I wont be testing out anything at all.

That is because as far as we are concerned, the game falls significantly below our standards.

*compete for the top spot with 45 members that won't even test sieges but not because you cant! no no, it's because the game falls below your standards, thats right!

now I remembered, so again, please, I insist, go look at that link
    img]
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Azuru wrote: »

The Narcissistic irony oozing out of your post is just a perfect example of how detached forum dwellers are from the rest of the community.

Nah, while I am happy to argue my perspective, I fully understand that other people have other perspectives, and those are potentially equally as valid.

My issue comes when people have unsupported perspectives. People that are going to argue that I am wrong, yet have no grounds at all for making that claim. People that have a differing perspective to my own and are able to back that up often end up convincing me to change my opinion on matters.

I've had a number of posters on these forums change my opinions on things, including things such as the name of the tank class.

That said, with the amount of baseless arguments people on forums make, I can fully see why it may come across to someone juist occasionally reading that my posting on here is somewhat narcissistic.

Edit; put another way, a narcissist dismisses other peoples opinions because they are simply other peoples opinions. I dismiss opinions that have no grounding, but am happy to accept opinions of those that do.
  • Options

Who are you?

No one of your concern. Who are you? Do you feel the need to validate yourself to a random? I do read a lot on these forums. Seems you have a rep.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I also enjoy PvP.

Oh that's right, sorry I forgot about that
    If I am playing this game, I'll have a guild that is at the very least competing for top spot on the server (the only way we won't be competing is if no one is good enough to compete against us).

You have a top tier competitive guild that will "at very least" be competing for top spot on the server....

Well, yeah, my guild has been top guild on every server in every MMO we have ever played. If we are playing Ashes, we may not "get" that spot (I didn't claim we would), but we would be competing for it.

And sure, while we may only have about core 45 members, if we are playing a game that requires us to have more, we will get more.

I'm not sure which part of this you don't get.

Incidently, if we were up against a guild like the one you claim to be running, we wouldn't be competing against you in PvP - not initially at least. You guys would probably not even initially realize that we were a guild that was gunning for top spot on the server.

The idea isn't to kill players in your guild via PvP, the idea is to kill your guild piece by piece. You would obviously have to have your guild split in to many smaller guilds - we would simply start by picking off the fringes of that setup.

Nothing sends fear in to a guild leader more than a rival guild going after the disassembly of their guild as a whole, rather than simply beating them in the game in question.

No need to fear though, we are 99% sure we won't be in Ashes as a guild.
  • Options
    edited July 2023

Who are you?

No one of your concern. Who are you?
    I'm Noaani.

Nice to meet you.

Not sure why you are judging people before you have met them. We've met now though, feel free to judge.
  • Options

Who are you?

I'm Noaani.

Nice to meet you.

Not sure why you are judging people before you have met them. We've met now though, feel free to judge.

I already did based on your comment history. I didn't need your permission as I only made an observation. Thanks for the go ahead
  • Options

Who are you?

I'm Noaani.

Nice to meet you.

I already did based on your comment history.
    You realize this is kind of the same as judging someone based on listening in to their conversation with others, right?

You are inherently going to be missing some of the context.
  • Options

Who are you?

I'm Noaani.

Nice to meet you.

You realize this is kind of the same as judging someone based on listening in to their conversation with others, right?

I read a lot. Doesn't matter nor does your opinion about my observations based on many text. You made the claim about someone else. So now your a hypocrite.
  • Options

Who are you?

I'm Noaani.

Nice to meet you.

I read a lot. Doesn't matter nor does your opinion about my observations based on many text. You made the claim about someone else. So now your a hypocrite.

I'm not 100% sure which claim it is you are talking about here - but I don't think I have made any claim about any person without direct interaction with that person for a reasonable amount of time.
  • Options

Who are you?

I'm Noaani.

Nice to meet you.

I'm not 100% sure which claim it is you are talking about here - but I don't think I have made any claim about any person without direct interaction with that person for a reasonable amount of time.

So you base your comments on interactions which is based off evidence. Thanks, so do I. That being said you can tell a lot about people based on the interaction with others over a period of time. I generally don't post but I keep track of the game often. I come from a long line of lineage, daoc, archage, aion and more. Naturally I lurk often.
  • Options
    So you base your comments on interactions which is based off evidence. Thanks, so do I.
    I base my opinions on personal interactions I have with people. You base your opinions on interactions other people have between themselves of which you can not be sure if you are seeing all that is relevant.

Slight difference.

But hey, you do you.
  • Options
    That being said you can tell a lot about people based on the interaction with others over a period of time. I generally don't post but I keep track of the game often. I come from a long line of lineage, daoc, archage, aion and more. Naturally I lurk often.

If you enjoy reading a lot of nonsense I recommend keeping track of Noaani's posts, it's very entertaining how this man has a grudge against Steven and this product but is here every single day talking shit about it, it's fascinating
    img]
  • Options
    So you base your comments on interactions which is based off evidence. Thanks, so do I.
    I base my opinions on personal interactions I have with people. You base your opinions on interactions other people have between themselves of which you can not be sure if you are seeing all that is relevant.

Slight difference.

But hey, you do you.

Hey, you can tell a lot about people from the tongue in which they speak. I love the ego and need need to get that last word in. Anyone could recognize your personality type. It's not like you hide it. I would say keep doing you as if that means something. Reality is you are who you are.
  • Options

Slight difference.

But hey, you do you.

Hey, you can tell a lot about people from the tongue in which they speak. I love the ego and need need to get that last word in. Anyone could recognize your personality type. It's not like you hide it. I would say keep doing you as if that means something. Reality is you are who you are.

I'm not going to argue whether any of this is true for me or not - but I will point out that it isn't specific traits of a narcassist. If I am not mistaken, that was your inferrence in your first post in this thread.
  • Options
    That being said you can tell a lot about people based on the interaction with others over a period of time. I generally don't post but I keep track of the game often. I come from a long line of lineage, daoc, archage, aion and more. Naturally I lurk often.

If you enjoy reading a lot of nonsense I recommend keeping track of Noaani's posts, it's very entertaining how this man has a grudge against Steven and this product but is here every single day talking shit about it, it's fascinating

I don't have a grudge.

Steven was a dick in Archeage - and he has even admitted it himself. If me agreeing with him means I have a grudge against him, I'm not sure I want you agreeing with me on anything.
  • Options

Slight difference.

But hey, you do you.

I'm not going to argue whether any of this is true for me or not - but I will point out that it isn't specific traits of a narcassist. If I am not mistaken, that was your inferrence in your first post in this thread.

I sure did. Pointing it out and hopefully you make a correction. Your character flaw not mine. Thanks for proving your that guy. Again you deliver. Have a good day ego guy
  • Options

Slight difference.

But hey, you do you.

I sure did. Pointing it out and hopefully you make a correction. Your character flaw not mine. Thanks for proving your that guy. Again you deliver. Have a good day ego guy

So, just to be clear, you are claiming I am one thing, and then providing am argument that I am something else, yet doubling down that you think I am the first thing.

Is that accurate?
  • Options

Slight difference.

But hey, you do you.

So, just to be clear, you are claiming I am one thing, and then providing am argument that I am something else, yet doubling down that you think I am the first thing.

Is that accurate?

I did? You couldn't resist could you. Thanks for again proving your that guy. Your type isn't hard to play with enough to prove a point.
  • Options

Slight difference.

But hey, you do you.

Is that accurate?

I did?
    Yes, you did. Or at least that is what it appears from my perspective.

By "you couldn't resist, could you?", I am assuming you are talking about your belief that I have to get the last word in. The whole "you have to get the last word in" thing only really applies to the end of a discussion. We are in the middle of a discussion, not the end - so I don't expect this to be "the last word", I expect it to be a continuation of a discussion.
  • Options

Slight difference.

But hey, you do you.

Is that accurate?

I did?
    Yes, you did. Or at least that is what it appears from my perspective.

By "you couldn't resist, could you?", I am assuming you are talking about your belief that I have to get the last word in. The whole "you have to get the last word in" thing only really applies to the end of a discussion. We are in the middle of a discussion, not the end - so I don't expect this to be "the last word", I expect it to be a continuation of a discussion.

Yeah and here you go again. You have the overwhelming need to defend and validate yourself to yourself while doing the same to someone you don't know. Also I never stated you were a narcissist. Only implied you might be speaking about yourself. You obviously have a major ego but I'm not a top PvE guy like you. Maybe I just don't have the epeen to measure up. Good bye as I promise you are not worth going back and forth with. You are what you are and I'm too old to put up with people like you.