Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Imposed PvP and ganking

Comments

• Options
    DryadezDryadez Member
    edited November 2023
    Noaani wrote: »
    Dryadez wrote: »
    This is actually false. Multiboxing on the same server on runescape was a bannable offense, people forget this. Also multiboxers sometimes run multiple screens on the same computer, runescape stopped allowing this to happen, you could not log on from the same exact ip address on the same server.

Yeah, and this stopped me playing Runescape, because my brother was playing it. Back then I didn't know how to spoof an IP address, but now that is something that takes me perhaps 5 minutes - it isn't a deterrent at all any more.

I have since multi-boxed in Runescape purely out of spite. Like all other developers, they have no way of detecting it if you do it properly.
    Multiboxing gave people way to much of an advantage in pvp where all of a sudden 5 spells hit u at the same time and you die perfectly every time. Jagexs' way of detecting this was that consistently the boxes would cast the spell at the same time every time and yes action was taken against these accounts. Which im assuming often were also running illegal software.
    You may want to note that since people were still doing this, the above IP ban you talked about - that i said don't work - were obviously not working.

That said, this is detecting and banning scripts, not multi-boxing. Most games (notably not WoW) do this, it isnt anything special. We can expect to see this in Ashes.

Ip address haven't meant much for some time now.. thats not new. However even 2 bit indi games have a system that can track the ip change from the same system and continue to keep that person banned. I'd imagine major mmos can do that to theres a name for it.

The way RS now bans these accounts is if the same tick is being consistently reacted on which is impossible for people to pull off consistently on several accounts. You can still be issued a ban for this and people still have been banned for this, mostly using multiboxing as a way to hog trees or pvp, things that stand in the way of others progressing by your CHEATING. Using them for quests or other less invasive things seems to not bother the mods at all. But their automated system tracks patterns, not software or anything of the like.

The fact you say you try to find ways to get around it, is just as admission you encourage cheating and thing of the like. It's not good to be that way my friend.

• Options
    SolvrynSolvryn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Depraved wrote: »
    intrepid just needs to make dualb oxing inefficient during combat, thats it
    dont implement an auto follow function and make buffs durations really short, for example

Some precision requirements might do the trick.
  • Options
    dont implement an auto follow function and make buffs durations really short, for example

PvP makes it inefficient.

oh no ive done pvp with boxes in l2 and ppl with no boxes have no chance. but its different because buffs in l2 last for 20 mins. dances and songs last for 2 but the game has in game macros so u press one button and u can cast all ur buffs while ur fighting, same with multiple heals. u can also alt tab and revive urself if u die. its so unfair.

also, when you kill someone, you have to kill their box who isnt flagged, and now you are pk, otherwise they will res and kill you. even more unfair, but its effective.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Noaani exactly. It doesnt benefit the game, just their wallets lol. The math is simple.
    That is literally not what I said.

Yes, it benefits Intrepid financially. However, since Steven intends on expanding the game based on revenue, this means it also benefits the game.
    Raven016 wrote: »
    Cutting trees with one of the box already makes multi-boxing an unfair advantage. Players who have just one box will have to do the boring work while the other enjoys the game, only time to time checking what the woodcutter does. Or do we have to click each time to hit with the axe that tree?
    And summons, will defend us if we are attacked, 1 min afk? Or do they look how we are being killed?

The way it generally works is all the characters and inputs are generally linked to the "alpha" character. What you do on the alpha is generally mirrored to the others. If you harvest something, they'll all try to harvest it too essentially. If you do an attack, they'll all do it too. If you target something, they'll essentially target it too.

If Steven lets players zoom out a lot, no wonder they end up willing to have a BG3 experience.
    I don't know if multiboxing means only what you say. To me it means also that a player can turn 90° to his laptop to open the door for the other character which runs toward the base, gaining the advantage of not having to dismount and lose time while being chased by other players.
    Any kind of advantage a player gets by owning two accounts, even if he has to alt-tab to a GeForce Now account, to me is unfair.
    But the obvious cases will not be allowed, according to that discord post.

There's a lot of QoL features that can give advantages, especially if you play like a crane operator with your camera distance and field of view.

Funny thing is... who says it's limited to two.. could be three or four.
    Could essentially buy four cheap pc builds and play the game on lowest settings possible for performance reasons. It just cant be run on the "same" computer. I wont bother going into details on ways around that.
    There's a lot of functionality that can be accomplished through multi-boxing.
    The discord post just suggests you have to do it through their conditions and potentially through their in-game/client account device. There's contradictions across the wiki, discord and dev updates constantly lol.

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Multi-boxing

Well, the game restricts players to have one citizenship /account / server and also one freehold / account.
    Some players will want to bypass those restrictions.
    As long as this is done by a minority, the impact will not be felt. We will be able to enjoy the game.
    The knowledge that some players do that can bother us but maybe we will never meet such players. :smile:

Nonsense, lol.

Multiboxing is dumb and allowing it is dumber. Nothing anyone says will make me change my mind.

Having an opinion you can't justify at all, and then claiming nothing will change your mind is literally why we have flat earthers.

Questioning is good, but questioning means learning answers. You are against the kinds of mass multi-boxing seen in WoW - but so is Intrepid. Since your question seems to be "why would Intrepid let this in the game?", and the answer to that question is "they aren't", your position seems to be unsubstantiated at this point.

Exactly. It doesn't benefit the game, just their wallets lol. The math is simple.

You can waste your time with self-entitled logic but it's not going to change my mind.

Right, so you aren't actually interested in serious discussion.

Yes, it is good for Intrepid financially, but that being the case is good for the game.

I mean, if Ashes isn't financially successful, Intrepid would likely need to sell it - probably to someone like Tencent or Kakao.

If you want Intrepid running Ashes, you want Ashes to he financially successful.

As such, you want Intrepid to do anything they can to make money from Ashes as long as it isnt disproportionately degrading the game experience.

You have not given a reason as to why multi-boxing without scripts or macros degrades the game experience for you (you have given reasons why scripts and macros do, however, and I agree with you on that).

As such, the logical actual opinion you should have, based on the information you have given and the assumption that you don't want Kakao running Ashes, is that you want Intrepid to allow multi-boxing.

However, since you obviously can't and won't say it, you will defend in to the above non-serious discussion.

You don't even see the error in your own logic. lol

I said what's good for the game, not what's good for the income of the company. That never actually translates to them benefitting the game for the gamers and design. Your perspective (like many others I've come across on the forums) see profits as a direct beneficial to the game. That's exactly what's wrong with the consumers and company relationship. Look how much money mmorpg's can make a month... even with 100 000 active subscriptions. You honestly think a majority of those profit margins directly impact the games design to be beneficial so linearly with the flip-flopping of philosophy and integrity? It can go to funding expansions and what not but financially a successful subscription plan and even the tens of millions funded through these cosmetic packs can do that (which it has already). Their development budget is already in the green for several years.

Want to have a real discussion? lol
  • Options
    Noaani exactly. It doesnt benefit the game, just their wallets lol. The math is simple.

Yes, it benefits Intrepid financially. However, since Steven intends on expanding the game based on revenue, this means it also benefits the game.
    Cutting trees with one of the box already makes multi-boxing an unfair advantage. Players who have just one box will have to do the boring work while the other enjoys the game, only time to time checking what the woodcutter does. Or do we have to click each time to hit with the axe that tree?
    And summons, will defend us if we are attacked, 1 min afk? Or do they look how we are being killed?

The way it generally works is all the characters and inputs are generally linked to the "alpha" character. What you do on the alpha is generally mirrored to the others. If you harvest something, they'll all try to harvest it too essentially. If you do an attack, they'll all do it too. If you target something, they'll essentially target it too.

If Steven lets players zoom out a lot, no wonder they end up willing to have a BG3 experience.
    I don't know if multiboxing means only what you say. To me it means also that a player can turn 90° to his laptop to open the door for the other character which runs toward the base, gaining the advantage of not having to dismount and lose time while being chased by other players.
    Any kind of advantage a player gets by owning two accounts, even if he has to alt-tab to a GeForce Now account, to me is unfair.

There's a lot of QoL features that can give advantages, especially if you play like a crane operator with your camera distance and field of view.

Could essentially buy four cheap pc builds and play the game on lowest settings possible for performance reasons. It just cant be run on the "same" computer. I wont bother going into details on ways around that.
    The discord post just suggests you have to do it through their conditions and potentially through their in-game/client account device. There's contradictions across the wiki, discord and dev updates constantly lol.

Well, the game restricts players to have one citizenship /account / server and also one freehold / account.
    As long as this is done by a minority, the impact will not be felt. We will be able to enjoy the game.
    The knowledge that some players do that can bother us but maybe we will never meet such players. :smile:

Nonsense, lol.

Multiboxing is dumb and allowing it is dumber. Nothing anyone says will make me change my mind.

Having an opinion you can't justify at all, and then claiming nothing will change your mind is literally why we have flat earthers.

Questioning is good, but questioning means learning answers. You are against the kinds of mass multi-boxing seen in WoW - but so is Intrepid. Since your question seems to be "why would Intrepid let this in the game?", and the answer to that question is "they aren't", your position seems to be unsubstantiated at this point.

Exactly. It doesn't benefit the game, just their wallets lol. The math is simple.

You can waste your time with self-entitled logic but it's not going to change my mind.

Why do you constantly make bad takes lmao. Legit it just be easier if you were honest and said you just felt like hating on something for no reason.
  • Options
    Mag7spy wrote: »

Nonsense, lol.

Why do you constantly make bad takes lmao. Legit it just be easier if you were honest and said you just felt like hating on something for no reason.

why do you instigate on such a remedial level?
  • Options
    Mag7spyMag7spy Member
    edited November 2023
    JC31 wrote: »
    NiKr wrote: »
    JC31 wrote: »
    One account login per IP, meaning one account login per internet connection. When you connect to a WIFI and login to the game, no one else can then login to the game through that internet connection. There are exemptions, but new player identity must be proven by submitting a request containing the reason why you need another account on this network followed by the required evidence that the server management team requires.
    So no lan parties, no family gameplay, no local network play (where several apartments work off of one connection).

And even then, isn't it super easy to fake your ip? So anyone who's serious about multiboxing would immediately go around this block, while anyone who just wants to play with several people under one roof would get fucked (or would have to, what, give several identification photos or smth?).

Yes if you are a soial idiot you will not hae a LAN party beause you will not be able to ontat interpid to get an eeption

Hard to read this but you have a terrible take. Family and friends will want to play together than live under the same roof.

I feel you are coming from a more anti social perspective and are more ignorant to other peoples perspectives and situations.
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited November 2023
    This is actually false. Multiboxing on the same server on runescape was a bannable offense, people forget this. Also multiboxers sometimes run multiple screens on the same computer, runescape stopped allowing this to happen, you could not log on from the same exact ip address on the same server.

Yeah, and this stopped me playing Runescape, because my brother was playing it. Back then I didn't know how to spoof an IP address, but now that is something that takes me perhaps 5 minutes - it isn't a deterrent at all any more.

I have since multi-boxed in Runescape purely out of spite. Like all other developers, they have no way of detecting it if you do it properly.
    Multiboxing gave people way to much of an advantage in pvp where all of a sudden 5 spells hit u at the same time and you die perfectly every time. Jagexs' way of detecting this was that consistently the boxes would cast the spell at the same time every time and yes action was taken against these accounts. Which im assuming often were also running illegal software.
    You may want to note that since people were still doing this, the above IP ban you talked about - that i said don't work - were obviously not working.

That said, this is detecting and banning scripts, not multi-boxing. Most games (notably not WoW) do this, it isnt anything special. We can expect to see this in Ashes.

Ip address haven't meant much for some time now.. thats not new. However even 2 bit indi games have a system that can track the ip change from the same system and continue to keep that person banned. I'd imagine major mmos can do that to theres a name for it.
    Yeah, but spoofing your MAC address gets you around this one.

Also, such schemes mean people without static IP addresses for what ever reason are locked out of the game. If you have a laptop and play the game in any two locations (parents separated, playing at a friend's house, traveling for work etc).

Sure, indy game developers can do this, but that is only because people don't expect better from them. I expect to be able to play a AAA MMORPG at my house, and then take my laptop to my friends house and play there without fear of being banned.
    The way RS now bans these accounts is if the same tick is being consistently reacted on which is impossible for people to pull off consistently on several accounts. You can still be issued a ban for this and people still have been banned for this, mostly using multiboxing as a way to hog trees or pvp, things that stand in the way of others progressing by your CHEATING. Using them for quests or other less invasive things seems to not bother the mods at all. But their automated system tracks patterns, not software or anything of the like.

The fact you say you try to find ways to get around it, is just as admission you encourage cheating and thing of the like. It's not good to be that way my friend.

Just to put an end to your actual lying here, Jagex' current stance is that multi-boxing (multilogging, as they term it) is perfectly fine, as long as you aren't using scripts or macros.

What you are talking about here is a very basic overview of one of the ways they detect scripts, not multi-boxing.
  • Options
    DryadezDryadez Member
    edited November 2023

Yeah, but spoofing your MAC address gets you around this one.

Also, such schemes mean people without static IP addresses for what ever reason are locked out of the game. If you have a laptop and play the game in any two locations (parents separated, playing at a friend's house, traveling for work etc).

Sure, indy game developers can do this, but that is only because people don't expect better from them. I expect to be able to play a AAA MMORPG at my house, and then take my laptop to my friends house and play there without fear of being banned.

Just to put an end to your actual lying here, Jagex' current stance is that multi-boxing (multilogging, as they term it) is perfectly fine, as long as you aren't using scripts or macros.

What you are talking about here is a very basic overview of one of the ways they detect scripts, not multi-boxing.

Multi-logging is still not allowed even on a basic level of being able to do it with ease from the same system. So no it isn't allowed. And their tick-pattern detection is absolutely used to ban consistent and undeniable multiboxing as such was the case not to long ago in the pvp caves with a not-so-popular streamer.

and you trying to explain all these ways to get out being banned or detected... just shows you cheat openly and try to avoid proper punishment. Why should your opinion be held in any esteem?
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    I said what's good for the game, not what's good for the income of the company.

Yeah, but you never said why non-script, non-macro multi-boxing is bad for the game.

In the absence of any reason for it to be bad, it must be assumed to be either neutral or good. Thus if we assume it to be neutral, the fact that it bring more money for Intrepid is a good thing with no downsides.

This is why I asked you previously to state why you think non-script, non-macro multi-boxing is bad for the game. You've talked about why you think scripted multi-boxing is bad, and I agree, but these two are different issues.

I mean, scripts running even without multi-boxing is bad.
  • Options

oh no ive done pvp with boxes in l2 and ppl with no boxes have no chance. but its different because buffs in l2 last for 20 mins. dances and songs last for 2 but the game has in game macros so u press one button and u can cast all ur buffs while ur fighting, same with multiple heals. u can also alt tab and revive urself if u die. its so unfair.

also, when you kill someone, you have to kill their box who isnt flagged, and now you are pk, otherwise they will res and kill you. even more unfair, but its effective.

How mobile was PvP in L2 able to be?

In Archeage, if I could find a way to keep someone in place they had no chance against me when I had two characters running. As soon as combat started to move, however, it became much, much harder. At that point, I was usually better off dropping out of the game on one account and killing them on the other.
  • Options

Yeah, but you never said why non-script, non-macro multi-boxing is bad for the game.

In the absence of any reason for it to be bad, it must be assumed to be either neutral or good. Thus if we assume it to be neutral, the fact that it bring more money for Intrepid is a good thing with no downsides.

This is why I asked you previously to state why you think non-script, non-macro multi-boxing is bad for the game. You've talked about why you think scripted multi-boxing is bad, and I agree, but these two are different issues.

Don't even start with that nonsense, you damn well know why lol.

I've already stated obvious breadcrumbs earlier about the acquirement of resources and currency past the plateau sinks. I'm assuming you know how to colour in the lines. :tongue: You're just prolonging a pointless back and forth after I've stated nothing you will say to convince me other wise and it still stands.

Just saying it as it is :smile: nothing personal.
  • Options

Nonsense, lol.

Right, so you aren't actually interested in serious discussion.

Yes, it is good for Intrepid financially, but that being the case is good for the game.

I mean, if Ashes isn't financially successful, Intrepid would likely need to sell it - probably to someone like Tencent or Kakao.

If you want Intrepid running Ashes, you want Ashes to he financially successful.

As such, you want Intrepid to do anything they can to make money from Ashes as long as it isnt disproportionately degrading the game experience.

You have not given a reason as to why multi-boxing without scripts or macros degrades the game experience for you (you have given reasons why scripts and macros do, however, and I agree with you on that).

As such, the logical actual opinion you should have, based on the information you have given and the assumption that you don't want Kakao running Ashes, is that you want Intrepid to allow multi-boxing.

However, since you obviously can't and won't say it, you will defend in to the above non-serious discussion.

Financial gains are not good for the game if the financial gains stem from lies and deceit. Just because some one says 2+2 equals 5 doesn't make it so.
  • Options
    DryadezDryadez Member
    edited November 2023
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ7xB42joxA

oh here i found vids of the 15 man multiboxer dk on my server. The type of thing we can expect to see in a open pvp game.

Let me find the balance druid guy... watch him wipe 40 mans with mass syncronized aoe. Then tell me how that's fair. Explain to me how it isn't pay to win.
  • Options
    SolvrynSolvryn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

oh here i found vids of the 15 man multiboxer dk on my server. The type of thing we can expect to see in a open pvp game.

Let me find the balance druid guy... watch him wipe 40 mans with mass syncronized aoe. Then tell me how that's fair. Explain to me how it isn't pay to win.

Balance Druid guys name is Andrew.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Some games definitely had multiboxing allowances implemented very liberally but the idea and general result is the same for the impact on the systems and design.
  • Options

What you have there is someone running scripts. That won't be allowed in Ashes.

Multi-boxing without scripts looks absolutely nothing at all like that.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

I've already stated obvious breadcrumbs earlier about the acquirement of resources and currency past the plateau sinks. I'm assuming you know how to colour in the lines. :tongue: You're just prolonging a pointless back and forth after I've stated nothing you will say to convince me other wise and it still stands.

Breadcrumbs only work if people have an idea of what you want the end result to be.

I have no idea at all as to how you think multi-boxing without scripts would be bad for Ashes, so breadcrumbs aren't going to lead me to understanding what you are talking about.

Again though, multi-boxing with scripts is bad. You can see the posts above of people talking about that. That won't be in Ashes - not because of the multi-boxing, because of the scripts.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

Breadcrumbs only work if people have an idea of what you want the end result to be.

I have no idea at all as to how you think multi-boxing without scripts would be bad for Ashes, so breadcrumbs aren't going to lead me to understanding what you are talking about.

Again though, multi-boxing with scripts is bad. You can see the posts above of people talking about that. That won't be in Ashes - not because of the multi-boxing, because of the scripts.

lol jfc dude.

you can click this to go to different pages. Scroll up and down and read the posts. It's located at the bottom of the page or top. choice is yours.
    9mjudd5k2tq0.png

Have fun :smile:
  • Options

lol jfc dude.

you can click this to go to different pages. Scroll up and down and read the posts. It's located at the bottom of the page or top. choice is yours.
    9mjudd5k2tq0.png

I mean, I can read the posts all you want, but if all you have done is left breadcrumbs that lead to a place that I do not know, I am not going to find anything in all that reading.

Again, breadcrumbs only work if everyone involved is on the same page. When people have wildly different experiences and/or understandings of a topic, explicit discussion is required.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

lol jfc dude.

9mjudd5k2tq0.png

I mean, I can read the posts all you want, but if all you have done is left breadcrumbs that lead to a place that I do not know, I am not going to find anything in all that reading.

Again, breadcrumbs only work if everyone involved is on the same page. When people have wildly different experiences and/or understandings of a topic, explicit discussion is required.

lol jfc dude.

9mjudd5k2tq0.png

Twist words all you like for your feeble validation attempts. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

6y1owtginazt.png

• Options
    @Noaani you can bring a d20 with you and make it an adventure? who knows what kind fate the d20 may bestow upon you
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Noaani you can bring a d20 with you and make it an adventure? who knows what kind fate the d20 may bestow upon you
    I mean, I don't know what I'm looking for, so it would already be something of an adventure.

That said, the fact that you are so unwilling to either quote or reiterate tells me you are trying to send me off on a pointless errand.

I mean, let's be real clear here, this is your first post about it in this thread
    I still cant believe the studio made this huge promise about anti-botting and what not then go around and say they'll allow multi boxing... blew my mind when they announced it. I guess multi-boxing guarantees more active subscriptions.

Already you are getting multi-boxing and botting (scripts/macros) conflated. You are talking about them as if they are the same thing - which they are not.

This is why you can't claim to have laid out breadcrumbs. You are talking about two different and distinct things as if they are one. I have no idea which one your breadcrumbs lead to, so have no idea what I should be looking for.
  • Options
    Noaani you can bring a d20 with you and make it an adventure? who knows what kind fate the d20 may bestow upon you
    I mean, I don't know what I'm looking for, so it would already be something of an adventure.

That said, the fact that you are so unwilling to either quote or reiterate tells me you are trying to send me off on a pointless errand.

Check out this interesting critter.
    t69t5qiffvp5.png
  • Options

In Archeage, if I could find a way to keep someone in place they had no chance against me when I had two characters running. As soon as combat started to move, however, it became much, much harder. At that point, I was usually better off dropping out of the game on one account and killing them on the other.

u can autofollow in l2. so u can have 100 boxes walking behind u no matter where u go lol (same in ragnarok online) also a bit of an exageration since i never met any1 who opened that many accounts.

so intrepid shouldnt add an auto follow functionality. also buffs should be short and not all of them should have the same duration
  • Options

thats clearly botting...
  • Options
    damn, enigmatic is turning into noaani, and the real noaani is making sense. the forum is weird today lol
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    damn, enigmatic is turning into noaani, and the real noaani is making sense. the forum is weird today lol

Not at all. People spiraling and wasting their own time looking for an answer they couldn't piece together when it was laid out in front of them. Something I'm sure you've witnessed. Psychological patterns are interesting... humans can be less indulging with such obvious flaws especially with the short durations of the conversations span.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

u can autofollow in l2. so u can have 100 boxes walking behind u no matter where u go lol (same in ragnarok online) also a bit of an exageration since i never met any1 who opened that many accounts.

so intrepid shouldnt add an auto follow functionality. also buffs should be short and not all of them should have the same duration

Autofollow is fairly standard.

However, that is the weakness that PvP players can exploit to kill someone multi-boxing.

The fun thing with autofollow is that it has a range. It has to have a range. Autofollow without a maximum range is literally handing players the ability to crash the server at will.

This means that all you need to do to break up a multi-boxer is as I said above - make it so two of their characters are going in different directions.

If you are keeping combat mobile, but you are also rooting one of the characters the player is multi-boxing, autofollow gets broken fairly quickly due to range. If you break autofollow on someone multi-boxing, and you are keeping the fight mobile, they either have to move two characters independently of each other leaving them without the capacity to actually fight, or ignore one of the characters that has had autofollow broken.

Honestly, in games where fights are able to be mobile, negating any advantage someone may gain from multi-boxing is dead easy.

I will point out that I am saying this as someone that has been on the other side, and so knows the weaknesses of multi-boxing setups. It is understandable that if you have never attempted multi-boxing yourself, you may not be as aware of the limitations of it as someone that has.

Edit to add; honestly, even just heading in to terrain that requires jumping to get through (steeper hills in many games, for example) slows a multi-boxer down unless they are using scripts. Autofollow usually don't jump.

Likewise, areas with many obsticles (forrests, for example) can often break autofollow. In most games, autofollow simply points your character at the target, and sets them to run until they are a set distance. If there is a tree between the two characters, autofollow has no mechanism for getting around it.
  • Options

Not at all. People spiraling and wasting their own time looking for an answer they couldn't piece together when it was laid out in front of them. Something I'm sure you've witnessed. Psychological patterns are interesting... humans can be less indulging with such obvious flaws especially with the short durations of the conversations span.

I still haven't seen it from you.

To quote myself;
    I mean, let's be real clear here, this is your first post about it in this thread
    I still cant believe the studio made this huge promise about anti-botting and what not then go around and say they'll allow multi boxing... blew my mind when they announced it. I guess multi-boxing guarantees more active subscriptions.

Already you are getting multi-boxing and botting (scripts/macros) conflated. You are talking about them as if they are the same thing - which they are not.

This is why you can't claim to have laid out breadcrumbs. You are talking about two different and distinct things as if they are one. I have no idea which one your breadcrumbs lead to, so have no idea what I should be looking for.