Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What class combination are you going to choose?

While we don't have very much information on classes other than the fact that there will be 8 classes (Fighter, Tank, Mage, Cleric, Summoner, Bard, Ranger, and Rogue). I just thought it would be interesting to see what combinations you guys are interested in so far. Personally, I'm interested in a fighter/cleric or tank/cleric combination, but a rogue/mage combination could be cool too.

Comments

• Options
    Really looking forward to how the bard class will play with the other classes augmenting it. Looking forward to playing Bard-Summoner or Bard-mage.
  • Options
    Paladin always, I'm going for tank + cleric
  • Options
    more than likely a combination of two of these three: ranger/rogue/summoner

if they nail the breeding/taming, and i can't emphasize the importance of this, then likely i will play ranger/rogue and just get my "summoning" fix from the tames
  • Options
    Mage/Cleric is my instant go to..but i'm sure it will change once more class videos come out.
  • Options
    Bard-cleric because you want to heal people with the sound of music.

Seriously though a rouge-summoner would be pretty fun as long as the summoning system is done right
  • Options
    Bard + Rogue , it's the ideal combination for me ;) I love stealthy characters, but also would like to be some kind of supporter :) And Bards are awesome!
  • Options
    Fighter and cleric all the way
  • Options
    I will be playing a bard if it's done a way enjoy. I imagine that will probably turn into a bard/mage in the end. I have a few ideas about how that might augment and that one in particular seems like something I would enjoy.

If you have a moment take this poll about this exact topic to help get more data into the community folders! :D https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LnG5Smg8_ganbIkIafgwZH6JKwa3msrD-Nan6oRnIyI/viewform?edit_requested=true
  • Options
    Tank with CC
  • Options
    Straight up want to be a elemental swordsman, so mage + fighter i guess
  • Options
    Pure tank with the best possible 2nd class combo for pve
  • Options
    Rogue + Bard, Mage + Tank or maybe Cleric +Summoner.
    I wonder if we will be able to make some kind of "outlaw" guilds :D
  • Options
    I'm really thinking about becoming a main Cleric and Tank, Paladin class basicly. I've always been the healing type so I will continue being one.
  • Options
    I'm hoping for a very dark Necro class with DOT abilities. If there is nothing like that I will probably be the typical sword/board fighter and I just hope I am not forced to be a tank.
  • Options
    @ Futuo
    Maybe something like Fighter Rouge dualwielding? maybe. Or just 2h sword. Who knows?
  • Options
    I will play support like in every game :)) So.. Cleric + Bard ? :P
  • Options
    Ranger + bard sound very interesting, should fit my style of playing.
  • Options
    want to try out a combination with fighter/tank/rogue but ranger/rogue seems interesting too...
  • Options
    Same here good old Paladin!
  • Options
    idk but summoner or ranger/mage sounds really fun to me....you have a pet to tank the dmg while you, as mage, deal tons of dmg on your own without having to be afraid to get 1-shoted by your opponent but i don't know how this is going to play out in the actual game
  • Options
    thats way more paladin in here than i expected coming from other mmorpgs. i like that!

i look forward to a rouge/mage combo. that filthy stealthy caster type of character..
  • Options
    Probably rogue/ranger, seems like it would make a good scout and hopefully make a good "lonewolf" type character.
  • Options
    Mage for fast solo killing and healer for fast group finding ......both roles also generally use the same armor types and stand far enough back to see more then the bosses feet when fighting giant mobs........AND I HATE LOOKING AT NOTHING BUT FEET
  • Options
    [quote quote=7546]thats way more paladin in here than i expected coming from other mmorpgs. i like that!

i look forward to a rouge/mage combo. that filthy stealthy caster type of character..

[/quote] I've often found whats popular in the forums rarely translates to what's popular in game. Forums tend to have a much higher percentage of tank/ heals I'm guess mostly due to more hard core players join in the forums while most casual players who don't talk on forums roll dps
  • Options
    [quote quote=7645]Probably rogue/ranger, seems like it would make a good scout and hopefully make a good “lonewolf” type character.

[/quote]

Yeah, I need something like this to my second character :P Solo play, be like a mercenary... Sometimes good, sometimes bad.. Helping caravans/attack caravans... Helping players/attack players... Hehe
  • Options
    [quote quote=7652]Mage for fast solo killing and healer for fast group finding ……both roles also generally use the same armor types and stand far enough back to see more then the bosses feet when fighting giant mobs……..AND I HATE LOOKING AT NOTHING BUT FEET

[/quote]

I hope there will not be same armor for mages and clerics :P I like some diversity :)
  • Options
    Does anyone know if there are any advantages (or even if it@s possible) to play a single class? Is there an option to not multi-class and if yes are there any benefits to this?
  • Options
    Cleric at the begining, not sure on second one as need to see game and what wil suit me best, but leaning on either cleric/mage or cleric/paladin.
  • Options
    [quote quote=7677]Does anyone know if there are any advantages (or even if it@s possible) to play a single class? Is there an option to not multi-class and if yes are there any benefits to this?

[/quote]

Nice question, wanna know it too :3
  • Options
    [quote quote=7677]Does anyone know if there are any advantages (or even if it@s possible) to play a single class? Is there an option to not multi-class and if yes are there any benefits to this?

[/quote]

Yes it is possible to play a single class, you can combine the same class instead of another so Tank + Tank, if that's what you meant.