Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes of Creation Release Dates

Comments

• Options
    wahoo , later this month we all get to read the TOS and find out if we can share content during the alpha :P  look forward to testing between work shifts ^_^
  • Options
    ahhh... no email... what is the go? Not in junk or inbox.
  • Options
    found out about alpha 1 too late, they stop selling the package containing alpha 1 key, and alpha 2 will start in 3RD QUATTER of 2019 ??? man , wish i knew about this sooner, what am i supposed to do til then? damn, you guys pls have that package available again i would be gratefull
  • Options
    mrd5213 said:
    found out about alpha 1 too late, they stop selling the package containing alpha 1 key, and alpha 2 will start in 3RD QUATTER of 2019 ??? man , wish i knew about this sooner, what am i supposed to do til then? damn, you guys pls have that package available again i would be gratefull
    The A1 testing phase population was capped at 10k. However the free to anyone stress tests will occur during that time also. So while you will not be able to get into the paid testing, you will still be able to experience what is going on, just later and in timed chunks.
  • Options
    I am a Braver of Worlds Kiskstart backer, I have not received an email with Alpha 1 info. I have submitted a ticker to support and sent a message to Belle-bot for assistance. I have not heard anything through either means of communication. I dont normally read through the forums and I understand its a busy schedule on their end. 

Is there a better means of support then what I have already tried?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Thobbit said:
    I am a Braver of Worlds Kiskstart backer, I have not received an email with Alpha 1 info. I have submitted a ticker to support and sent a message to Belle-bot for assistance. I have not heard anything through either means of communication. I dont normally read through the forums and I understand its a busy schedule on their end. 

Braver of Worlds pack holders were not all invited into the 1st days test. The audience for the 1st days test was strategically limited due to anticipated challenges. If you did not receive an invite, you can anticipate to be included in this weeks test where the audience engaged will be significantly larger and should include all BoW holders.

I receive upwards of 200 - 300 DMs a day on discord, takes time to get to them all =S

Support response times are typically less than 1 week.

• Options
    Thanks for the response and I fully understand the busy schedule. I was unaware that there were limiting numbers to the first days of the test. I have only received the two global emails about Phase 1 as well as this thread so was just seeking information. Is discord now the preferred method for receiving new information? If so, I was unaware of this fact.
  • Options

Email communication with invite to Stress testing, access and NDA are the points of initiation. From that point, we do apply associated perms and you will have access to a Stress Testing Board here on the forums as well as a set of Stress Testing channels within the discord.

Scheduled tests are typically managed via email versus ad hoc testing which is notified via Discord in the #alpha_stress_news channel. 

• Options
    edited September 2018

Email communication with invite to Stress testing, access and NDA are the points of initiation. From that point, we do apply associated perms and you will have access to a Stress Testing Board here on the forums as well as a set of Stress Testing channels within the discord.

Scheduled tests are typically managed via email versus ad hoc testing which is notified via Discord in the #alpha_stress_news channel. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry you keep mentioning Braver of Worlds - perhaps should also mention Intrepid Pack as well? Just so people don't get confused - As this is alpha 1 access too?

• Options
    Thobbit said:
    Thanks for the response and I fully understand the busy schedule. I was unaware that there were limiting numbers to the first days of the test. I have only received the two global emails about Phase 1 as well as this thread so was just seeking information. Is discord now the preferred method for receiving new information? If so, I was unaware of this fact.
    Thank you - Ive had the same experience and been asking the same questions for a week and its nice to see you getting a response.  The information is so scattered and i'm exhausted at being told to go hunt for it in 7 different places.
  • Options
    Good, so there is time for me getting in alpha 1!, already gonna be in alpha 2.
  • Options
    Thobbit said:

Braver of Worlds pack holders were not all invited into the 1st days test. The audience for the 1st days test was strategically limited due to anticipated challenges. If you did not receive an invite, you can anticipate to be included in this weeks test where the audience engaged will be significantly larger and should include all BoW holders.

I receive upwards of 200 - 300 DMs a day on discord, takes time to get to them all =S

So, BoW KS Backer, when does “This Weeks Test” start? It’s wednesday and I still haven’t received any kind of email about alpha access....
  • Options
    Dalhinar said:

So, BoW KS Backer, when does “This Weeks Test” start? It’s wednesday and I still haven’t received any kind of email about alpha access....
    When you posted that, it was 5am Wed morning for Intrepid. So while your timezone it may be Wed night, they are most likely still asleep. You will get your email if you are part of this set when they decide to send it out. 
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    i bought the voyager-pack 8 month ago... hope, that i will get an invitation soon too.... fingers cross....

• Options
    Keep calm and carry on folks, invites will come just gotta be patient :D We have waited this long, whats a few more days/weeks!
  • Options
    Chaosx said:
    Keep calm and carry on folks, invites will come just gotta be patient :D We have waited this long, whats a few more days/weeks!

• Options
    Will there be another Stress Test, or something similar today?

I know I haven't been invited in yet, just curious how things are going.  I assumed it was weekly, but given the amount of work being done, I'm glad there was so much feedback from the one's that tested last Friday!
  • Options
    2020 ;-P 
  • Options
    whooop 3k more people for alpha 1 testing starting wednesday! cant wait for email I hope!
  • Options
    the wait is real ^_^,  sadly even if i randomly acquired a invite this week i am out of town :s:s  hope all the stress testers enjoy loading screens of windmills 
  • Options
    the wait is real ^_^,  sadly even if i randomly acquired a invite this week i am out of town :s:s  hope all the stress testers enjoy loading screens of windmills 
    Actually the stress testing has gone pretty smoothly with the majority of testers not having issues, and those that have have been sorted fairly quickly. My experience has been that the game installed without hiccups, got into lobby, clicked play, waited for match to start, game loaded and match commenced. Was able to get into multiple matches. Fun as hell for what it is, plays just as well or better than some of the other Battle Royale only games out there. Servers have been up all day today, sitting at around 12 hours currently. Some people have reported occasional crashes after multiple matches, but pretty stable for what it has been stated to be which is an alpha stress test. Word given out today is that 3000 more testers gain access this coming week.
  • Options
    A few more day still the e-mails :)
  • Options
    I bought the BoW package but have had no emails so far. Should I raise a ticket or wait patiently?
  • Options
    edited September 2018

#NEWS in the Official Discord server is your best source of updates related to testing. I recommend joining here - https://discord.gg/ashesofcreation to be up to date on the latest information available, straight from Intrepid.

thanks,

• Options

BoW here, should I open a support ticket as well? Thanks for information and insight!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    nope, the first "Stress tests" were filled with People, depending on pledge-Tier and purchase date. Next test will include the Invitation of adittional 3k Backers, so just wait and see until u get a mail. You can also find this kind of Information in the AoC Discord #News channel
  • Options
    Ekadzati said:

BoW here, should I open a support ticket as well? Thanks for information and insight!
    No. BoW invites only began last week. If you look at the second image in my above psot for more detail.

Cheers,

• Options
    Will they manage to squeeze in the Intrepid Pack buyers who bought in late July (in my case) by the end of the month? 
  • Options
    All people that have A1 access as part of their package will get in by the time A1P1 is no longer a stress test and is officially started. That is why they limited the number of testers to the cap they did, so that they could be sure to give access to those that paid for it.
  • Options
    All people that have A1 access as part of their package will get in by the time A1P1 is no longer a stress test and is officially started. That is why they limited the number of testers to the cap they did, so that they could be sure to give access to those that paid for it.
    I didn't pay enough. =/ 

Good thing I have patience. 

Well, kinda.  >:)