Thoughts on the new Pre-alpha footage?

13»

Comments

• HjerimHjerim Member, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    @Micromegas absolutely spot on with the characters - I think it is due to how early we actually are in development. We are not used to see MMO's this early in development.
    Did you get a chance to try the Battle Royale? That was a early iteration on Action Combat.
    From what I understand, their goal is to make a hybrid scheme with hopefully the best of both worlds.
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Hjerim wrote: »
    The video was for some of the technical implications that are required when we are talking about action combat, which will complicate it compared to tab-targetting. But also very informational - glad you enjoyed it!
    I mean, if you want to switch up to discuss the technical aspects of action combat, I'm happy to go along for the ride - though I would suggest that many of the things in that video from 7 years ago are outdated now. Not all of them, but many.
  • HjerimHjerim Member, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    @noaani rather not, no - I doubt neither you or I are designing Action Combat MMO's as our primary work and would actually be able to have a meaningful conversation understanding the intricate problems that might be encountered. Even if you can; I can't.