Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Knights of Ember | Relaxed | PvX | Active

Comments

• Options
    spookycatspookycat Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Discord link is invalid but submitted app to join from guilded link
  • Options
    XyphienXyphien Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    spookycat wrote: »
    Discord link is invalid but submitted app to join from guilded link

We no longer have a discord server :) I thought I'd removed them all so I am sorry about that.
  • Options
    Arthus DawnbreakerArthus Dawnbreaker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    you should update your sig to say the guilded link
  • Options
    Bastellon wrote: »
    you should update your sig to say the guilded link

Yeah, the only problem is I never saved the raw file so I have to remake it all over again lol
  • Options
    Just recently gained access to Alpha 2 and I am looking for an active guild with a good foundation. The work you have put into this post is awesome and I think I would like to give you guys a try. I tried joining the discord but it says the link is invalid or has expired, Anyway I could get a new link?
  • Options
    Just a friendly bump :) We're still going strong!
  • Options
    Another friendly bump!
  • Options
    Morning Bump
  • Options
    Another bump :)
  • Options
    Still going strong!
  • Options
    Shoopity Whoop
  • Options
    Late night bump
  • Options
    Always looking for more people. If anyone wants to join this amazing guild don't hesitate to hop in!
  • Options
    Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved. - J. Cole
  • Options
    Good morning everyone! We're still looking for new people!
  • Options
    Good morning from sunny Florida. I am looking to join your guild. I'm a casual player and like that you understand everyone has a life outside of gaming
  • Options
    Hoosier wrote: »
    Good morning from sunny Florida. I am looking to join your guild. I'm a casual player and like that you understand everyone has a life outside of gaming

Sorry for the late response, but we're looking forward to seeing you around! Also, you kind of threw me off with your name and saying you're from Florida. Hoosier is the term for those who live in Indiana lol.
  • Options
    Sunday bumpday! We're still looking for new people to join the guild! Right now we're playing LostArk for some comradery building!
  • Options
    Bumpidy Bump Bump
  • Options
    HoosierHoosier Member
    edited March 2022
    That my nickname since i was a kid and from Indiana big Hoosier bball fan. I also am playing Lost Ark

• Options
    That's definitely the kind of guild I was looking for.
  • Options
    It's awesome to see another active community on Guilded. I love Guilded. Best wishes in your recruitment! :smiley:
    3az4b166v5je.pngChristian. Family-Friendly. Community-Oriented. Click the banner to learn more.
  • Options
    Awesome group to meet! See yall out there in the Verse!
    8iuon6cmnlvz.png
  • Options
    Aaricia wrote: »
    It's awesome to see another active community on Guilded. I love Guilded. Best wishes in your recruitment! :smiley:

With 100x more features than Discord I do not understand how others are not using Guilded tbh
  • Options
    Hi there! I'm new to the forums and just bought into alpha 2 this week, I've been following ashes for quite awhile and this sounds like a great guild! I was looking at all the others going "wow, I have a job and family, I can't dedicate 8+ hours a day gaming...."

Anywho, I plan on playing a Dunir with my main focus being fishing, exploring and cooking (wait can I have fishing and cooking??)

This sounds like the perfect guild for my playstyle lol!
  • Options
    Baltan wrote: »
    Hi there! I'm new to the forums and just bought into alpha 2 this week, I've been following ashes for quite awhile and this sounds like a great guild! I was looking at all the others going "wow, I have a job and family, I can't dedicate 8+ hours a day gaming...."

Anywho, I plan on playing a Dunir with my main focus being fishing, exploring and cooking (wait can I have fishing and cooking??)

This sounds like the perfect guild for my playstyle lol!

That's exactly what we've built the guild around is for those who want to play but have things called... life. So I 100% feel you and would love for you to hop in the guilded server! If you play any other MMOs we're playing some as well from time to time :D
  • Options
    I'll have to check that out, I've never used gilded before
  • Options
    Baltan wrote: »
    I'll have to check that out, I've never used gilded before

Think of discord but with more features, active friendly and interactive staff, and just overall a caring environment
  • Options
    Weekend bump :D
  • Options
    You know, this guild sounds pretty nifty. I definitely like the relaxed, play-as-you-can attitude. I hated finding guilds that required you to do events, etc.

I will have to check out your website and maybe join up over the next few days!