Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Imperium [NA] - Trade/Mercenary Focused | Restricted Recruitment

Comments

• Options
    dmo1111 said:
    "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." 

Hail Ceasar 
    It's more true than most guild leaders know. lol.
  • Options
    This is the most organized guild I've ever been in, I'm proud to say that I'm part of Imperium! If you're looking for a dedicated and organized guild look no further than here.
  • Options
    This is the most organized guild I've ever been in, I'm proud to say that I'm part of Imperium! If you're looking for a dedicated and organized guild look no further than here.
    I can definately agree with that!

• Options
    For those wanting to know how organized and serious Imperium is about AoC look no further than Aocwiki.net. The best source of Ashes information anywhere, run by awesome Imperium guild members.

• Options
    I have to say, anyone one looking for a top notch community that is organized and active right now where you can start setting yourself up for success in Ashes, apply now.  Just really excited about the game and looking to see who else is out there this early eagerly anticipating the game, the overall passion for this game throughout this community is amazing, so do yourself a favor and apply, you'll be in good company.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    PM me for a once in a lifetime opportunity to own some of the best land available in game. PS. *This is not a pyramid scheme *

• Options
    Mavs said:
    PM me for a once in a lifetime opportunity to own some of the best land available in game. PS. *This is not a pyramid scheme *
    oh well, if you say it's not a pyramid scheme, i'm in! 

• Options
    Mojolnir said:
    I have to say, anyone one looking for a top notch community that is organized and active right now where you can start setting yourself up for success in Ashes, apply now. 
    This is one of the major points of Imperium, and the communities that organized it, that I'm always amazed by. The organization and structure that's in place, that I know works from previous experiences with these amazing people, is top notch. 
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    Looking forward playing with you guys. :D!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Mavs said:
    Wow what a good oppportunity!

Next Guild Meeting is 8/19.

We've been having weekly meetings for about 2 months now, with major monthly meetings sprinkled in-between. Interesting thing about our weekly meetings most don't know about is that recruits and new prospects - even other guilds - are welcome to attend.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and going over the latest.
  • Options
    Great group of folks. Organized but still know how to make every  game a blast. Can't wait to get started.
  • Options
    Our Dauntless Alpha party is turning out to be huuuuge. Come join us! (Anyone Welcome!)
  • Options
    Our Dauntless Alpha party is turning out to be huuuuge. Come join us! (Anyone Welcome!)
    Not true. You wouldn't let me in :(
  • Options
    We suffer more in imagination than in reality - Seneca
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    In respect to T-Swift getting hacked, one of our old "theme songs" :wink:

First: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg

Then, repeat in your head:

Nice to meet you,
    Where you from? (guild/faction)
    We could show you how to properly raid
    Kraken, trade runs, P v P
    Saw you there and we thought oh my god
    Look at that gear; you look like a new mistake
    Gear’s a game, wanna play?
    New money, guild and fame
    We can see if you’re a proper troll
    Ain’t it funny rumors fly
    And we know you heard about us
    So hey, let’s be friends
    We’re dying to see how you fit in
    Grab your pots and let’s begin
    We could make you pot like Fob in arenas

So it’s gonna be forever
    Or it’s gonna go down by kicks
    You can tell us when it’s over
    If the spy was worth the pain
    Got a long list of ex-guildies
    They’ll tell you we’re insane
    Cause we know you love the drama
    And we love the game

Cause we’re big and we’re reckless
    We’re not like Kainzo’s guild
    We’ll leave you breathless
    And not let you be killed
    But we’ve got a blank space baby
    And we’ll write your name

Delphinad
    Kraken loot
    We could show you incredible gear
    Big castles, high tax
    You’re the recruit and we’re your king
    Find out what you want
    Be that guild for a month
    But the worst is yet to come (1.7)
    Oh no
    Trolling, spying, get g kicked
    We will weed out the bad players
    No money for the spies
    Keep you second guessing like oh my god
    Can I join? I just want the free money
    But you’ll come back and spam whisper
    Cause darling we’re a nightmare dressed like a carebear

So it’s gonna be forever
    Or you’ll say we work with reds
    You can tell us that we’re awesome
    Or say we hog the loot
    And we love the game

Cause we troll and we purple
    On our own guild leaders
    It’ll leave you breathless
    Or with a some salty tears
    Got long list of ex-guildies

Noobs only want gear if its handouts
    Don’t say we didn’t say we didn’t fund you
    Noobs only want gear if its handouts
    Don’t say we didn’t say we didn’t fund you

So it’s gonna be forever
    Wiping noobs with half a raid 
    You can tell us we have more
    Wipe your tears and count again
    And we love the game

Cause we zerg and we love it
    We’ll zerg Freed and Halcy
    It’ll leave you breathless
    When we 3-2-1-ZERG
  • Options
    :^)
  • Options
    Sorry if it's already asked, I didn't read the whole thread but are you going to have an EU time roster, I don't mind playing with some latency in NA servers
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Mivuris said:
    Sorry if it's already asked, I didn't read the whole thread but are you going to have an EU time roster, I don't mind playing with some latency in NA servers
    Yes we do. We have 3 GM's each covering events in separate time blocks. Specifically 1PM EST to 5ish EST (EU prime time) is the first block.

That GM, Morbis, lives in Scotland, and is quite the character :P. Feel free to pop on discord and message him.

Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    Mivuris said:
    Yes we do. We have 3 GM's each covering events in separate time blocks. Specifically 1PM EST to 5ish EST (EU prime time) is the first block.

That GM, Morbis, lives in Scotland, and its quite the character :P. Feel free to pop on discord and message him.

Thanks a lot
  • Options
    Mivuris said:
    Mivuris said:

That GM, Morbis, lives in Scotland, and its quite the character :P. Feel free to pop on discord and message him.

Thanks a lot
    Np. One of the perks being a much larger guild is timezone coverage - always people to group/do events with.
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the invite, happy to be part of Imperium, can't wait to rock and roll in some AoC and take castle!

• Options
    Can't wait to game with everyone again! That organization <3
  • Options
    Cadderly said:
    Thanks so much for the invite, happy to be part of Imperium, can't wait to rock and roll in some AoC and take castle!

Was a pleasure speaking with you post-meeting. Looking forward to some PvP myself :)
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Just an update for all those out there still considering guilds. After spending time in Imperium I can confidently tell you this is the place to be. I sat through meeting and talked with folks on discord. Its all nothing but goodness. 

If you are hesitant and have questions feel free to PM me and ill answer any and all questions I can as honest as I can. Apply now you wont regret it.

Tell'em Rute sent ya   :D

• Options
    Sharing some love for my favorite gaming community <3
  • Options
    Good morning to my favorite people in the whole internetz 

• Options
    Runick said:
    Good morning to my favorite people in the whole internetz 

Morning Runick!
  • Options
    Morning on this beautiful rainy morning in Michigan, who is ready for Wednesdays live-stream!

• Options
    It's a great morning everyday and full of great times and fun experiences! Come join and hang out and have a blast!