Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Imperium [NA] - Trade/Mercenary Focused | Restricted Recruitment

Comments

• Options
    The salt mines shall be reopened.
  • Options
    The website looks great too, love the animation
  • Options
    ARCHiTEKK said:
    The salt mines shall be reopened.
    Honestly that was my favorite part of BDO. 
  • Options
    Can't wait to be apart of the salt mines in AoC
  • Options
    New page added, this time covering our Guild Quest System
    http://imperiumaoc.com/the-guild-quest-system-civility-progression/

This system tests your knowledge in AoC, promotes guild mechanics, and allows you to give feedback all at the same time. As our members progress, the quests get harder, and you'll truly have to become a "guru" of AoC to pass the later ones.
  • Options
    The guild quests have been a lot of fun to do! Helps everyone get to know each other a little better as well as tests your knowledge of the game to make sure that you're ready (and so others can help out if you need to learn more stuff!).
  • Options
    Imperium will be playing Dauntless!

Thanks to the developers we will have a bunch of extra keys and access to some neat features in the upcoming beta/launch. We have plenty of founders as well, so of course we will also have a guild there (maybe a couple with our size).

If you'd like to better get to know the PvE side of Imperium, you can meet many of our raiders from Wildstar/WoW in this game. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
  • Options
    Those just in, if you're looking for a well formed, constructive, and organized group. This is your home. Come join us because we're pretty awesome.

• Options
    Yakobii said:
    Those just in, if you're looking for a well formed, constructive, and organized group. This is your home. Come join us because we're pretty awesome.

love your signature, it's unique. 

• Options
    Damn just saw the guild recruitment posts and came across this one looks awesome. Well organised and well presented. I will definitely be considering this guild when the game comes out.......Might be a long wait though till then haha
  • Options
    Damn just saw the guild recruitment posts and came across this one looks awesome. Well organised and well presented. I will definitely be considering this guild when the game comes out.......Might be a long wait though till then haha
    Yep, anyone rushing necessarily for a guild right now might be disappointed in a year. Some start-up guilds will be amazing, some will die off. I like to think we're a "safe bet" when it comes to longevity, but we're certainly not the only ones.

Nice seeing you on Discord.
  • Options
    Yep, anyone rushing necessarily for a guild right now might be disappointed in a year. Some start-up guilds will be amazing, some will die off. I like to think we're a "safe bet" when it comes to longevity, but we're certainly not the only ones.

Nice seeing you on Discord.
    Yeah i agree thats why im looking at guilds that are well presented as they have put time into preparing their posts and are more likely to actually be around at launch
  • Options
    @Yakobii your signature is tops! 10 / 10
  • Options
    I've been playing/dying in PoE a lot lately, the new Dauntless game looks like it could fun to group with some guildies and kill some big bosses
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    New chart updated. 

and welcome to the latest recruits/members who have joined these last weeks:

Anuvrix
    Ragnar45
    BrentBG
    DemonLied
    Stacks
    Jita Deepari
    Azhuri
    Garendale
    Scox
    BonkerBait
    Cal
    ReplacingCaesar
    panda_assassin
    Rhivan
    The Silent King
    Timuka3T
    Squirrel
    Zindarius
    boxlazer
    Kelthus
    Suidar28
    Lordz Dmo
    SteelRexer
  • Options
    I'm interested and will definitely join
  • Options
    Welcome to all the new recruits! 
  • Options
    Do you guys have snacks?
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Do you guys have snacks?
    snacks include memes and broken dreams 

• Options
    Runick said:
    Karthos said:
    Do you guys have snacks?
    snacks include memes and broken dreams 

I have plenty if those myself!
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Do you guys have snacks?
    I have snacks.
  • Options
    Kilelyan said:
    Karthos said:
    Do you guys have snacks?
    I have snacks.
    Are they in a van?
  • Options
    We have Cheerios!!
    Looking forward to playing with everyone!
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Kilelyan said:
    Karthos said:
    Do you guys have snacks?
    I have snacks.
    Are they in a van?
    Just look for the one that says, "FREE SNACKS".
  • Options
    I have played against and with this bunch of people, currently playing with them :D. They enhance any gaming community they play in with their very competitive, respectful, drive to excel in all facets of the game. Come play with us or strive against us, either way should be good fun!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Imperium just broke 90k in total funding for the game, and over 100k including second accounts (and for some, third). I'm not sure whether to be worried or excited we spent so much total lol.

Also over about a fifth of the total people in Phoenix Initiative hanging and making sweet love with Steven. <3

Side note. FPS Pubg is awesome. I welcome anyone reading this that wants to game with a bunch of dudes who take it a bit more seriously. We have 20ish people who play everyday and around 6-8 of those regularly hitting top 100, always in top 1000 (solo). S12k OP. So if you average 10% + winrate and more than 6 or so KD average, hit us up, we always looking for more. Note, were split between Teamspeak and Discord on voice.

• Options
    hi. if anyone has an issue with a member of ours please fill out this form and send it to our sensitivity department.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Iu0MQqXO9xbmVBQsofZemyYUw_5Eouq8TEJ5Qcivlj8/edit#heading=h.wb8yyjwxuqdz
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Feel free to come play Dark and Light with some of us on Knight 7 and in a new game coming out later this week, "Dauntless!"
  • Options
    Dark and Light has been great to play with everyone! Especially with Dauntless coming up!
  • Options
    "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." 

Hail Ceasar