Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Braver of Worlds Inn

Comments

• Options
    I need a holiday I wonder how the tomb down south are this time of year
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Man you're taking you're undedth rol serious
  • Options
    Hmm... I see that I am going to be needing a wee bit more space with all the new folk around. Move this table... well then... that solves two mysteries... "Where did Timmy go and What is that smell.... well Timmy still has a two year debt of service... that undead fella might be able to help me with that.. Lets see now...

That should do it, room for three more tables. Right! Come on folks, more seating, more drinking, more eating! Come on don't be shy. Plenty of room now! 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
  • Options
    beyond89 said:
    nagash said:
    You might even say that he takes it dead serious.
  • Options
    Rosco said:
    beyond89 said:
    nagash said:
    You might even say that he takes it dead serious.
    You better or he'll have a bone to pick with you!
  • Options
    The fella did mention that Kratz knew his bones well. The way he said it though... be raising an eyebrow I tell ya. 
  • Options
    *sigh* I really need a holiday or failing that a mass grave.
  • Options
    Going to be honest about this situation , :) when the game is going to be live i will definitely get a Holiday book, and lock me self in the room. for all most 2 weeks. 
  • Options
    I'm going to book a few weeks off and buy some blackout curtains... cya real world.
  • Options
    I am seriously considering faking my death as I wont be able to book much holiday unless they give us over 8 months warning of release date.
  • Options
    Just upgraded my KS Package, cant wait!
  • Options
    Lamech said:
    Gratz!
  • Options
    Lamech said:
    Glad to hear it! You need a beer in each hand to celebrate! 
  • Options
    Congratz @Lamech, sounds like a great excuse for another ale.  Barkeep!
  • Options
    @Mazikar @PJ_Rydecker Not to worry my brøthers! For I am prepared already! 
  • Options
    Don't mind me 

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Well I have just observed some amasing combat.  It wont be long now before I and many other Bravers of worlds will be able to test our skills instead of drinking all the time in this very excellent tavern.  Hmmm what to do in the meantime.....  Oh I know Barkeep!
  • Options
    *Cheers* to that my friend. I have a LoM package but our tavern died in less than a week. Awful ale - @Mazikar is by far the greater landlord.
  • Options
    I would say cheers but that not who I am 
  • Options
    Hello fellow Bravers! :)
  • Options
    Oh great even more people. Mazikar where the hell is my tea!
  • Options
    Hello fellow Bravers...I trust I will be seeing some of you at least dropping a line off of some remote Verran river bank. :)
  • Options
    I caught a glimpse of the discussion yesterday about Alpha 1 coming sooner than soon.  So I figured I'd check in, sounds like a worthwhile thing to do.  Good times!
  • Options
    Its just like the first days of the Inn in here! Good to see so many folk again. Time to break out some vintage spirits! I had an elementalist help me with a few of these... Night Vision Fizz.... yes yes yesssss. That should get the party going. Haaha haa haaa. Come on everyone shots on the house! Follow it up with the Whistling Howler and we can get the bards to strike up some tunes and get the entire bar singing till the morn'! 
  • Options
    *sits on dark corner smoking cigar sharpening dagger*
    That's it, my prey, drink up.. Like lambs to the slaughter..
  • Options
    Eerrrrrccck! Whats that scrapping sound making my arm hair stand up???  Hmmm there is a shady character sharpening a dagger in a dark corner with no drink.   @Mazikar several of your very strongest shoots please.  @Flameh0t it's time to play catch up.
  • Options
    I thought I had already posted in here, but apparently I haven't :)
    I was lucky enough to find the one remaining BoW package for $485 during the Kickstarter, so I grabbed it. Been following the progress of this game very closely, and, like I'm sure there are a fair few others, look forward to rolling a Dwarf main!
  • Options
    @Yakoyakdiddy. Welcome to the best tavern around these parts.
  • Options
    SaintJ said:

Waiting for A1
    That wizard is clearly cheating by using a fairy ^^