Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Braver of Worlds Inn

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    Hangovers... so many people drank too deeply and paid the price. Good to see some making it back. Moderation takes practice, its not nearly as fun either. That or you build your tolerance! You decide! I will help either way! 
  • Options
  • Options
    Its a new year, and a new beer.... tis a good day!
  • Options
    I'm always here. I usually sleep in the corner where there is no candle light. I sometimes enjoy consciousness here, watching the flare up of activities from time to time, listening to those already braving the outskirts of town.

I will slumber as much as I can, because it is when I am deepest into the dreamlands I can see what has been and what will be. When I am awake I can feel anticipation, a draw to leave and travel far beyond this cities boundaries, but I must wait, for what, I yet do not know.
  • Options
    I'm going to be blunt here, I didn't read all 12 pages of stuff so it's possible I missed the answer to my questions.  Anyways, here they are:

1.  I assume that the earliest us brave folk get to play is Alpha 1 and not FnF/pre-alpha?  Just checked the backer rewards and it says "earliest Alpha access!" in parenthesis.

2.  How the shit do I get the forum badge?

Thanks in advanced, and stay brave.
  • Options
    Bsquared said:
    I'm going to be blunt here, I didn't read all 12 pages of stuff so it's possible I missed the answer to my questions.  Anyways, here they are:

1.  I assume that the earliest us brave folk get to play is Alpha 1 and not FnF/pre-alpha?  Just checked the backer rewards and it says "earliest Alpha access!" in parenthesis.

2.  How the shit do I get the forum badge?

Thanks in advanced, and stay brave.
    Yes, the earliest Alpha access is Alpha-1, granted to Braver of Worlds pledges and above. The Friends and Family Alpha-0 is Pre-Alpha and is invite only.

The forum badges will be given out later this year. No specific date has been given yet.
  • Options
    What the hell... why is there so much dust in here? Get over here and grab a drink... and a rag, no use cleaning this place up sober, that would be work!
  • Options
    @Mazikar How do you know im not drunk right now 0.o
  • Options
    @Bsquared and you say one more wouldn't help? You have 2 hands, one for a rag one for a beer...
  • Options
    Thank goodness you're open again I think I left my sarcophagus here
  • Options
    I've put a lot of faith into this game, in the form of 480+ bucks. Hope it's successful and I look forward to seeing you all in game. Cheers.
  • Options
    You sir will always have a seat at my bar and a room at my Inn. May fortune find you!
  • Options
    Hello, hello is anyone still alive in here?
  • Options
    It didn’t bump the thread? At least it didn’t for me. I only saw this old thread due to it being the last thing someone commented on in the home screen. 
  • Options
    yeah I had the same problem as well. Dave get to work cleaning up so people can find us again 
  • Options
    It made me sad, I would hate to have to close up shop.
  • Options
    Maybe it's time for a upgrade 
  • Options
    Still appears open to me sir ...
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    It lives !!!!!!

Thank you bell I owe you a drink of your choice 
  • Options
    lols, this thread still going ? xD
  • Options
    Like me mortal this inn will never die
  • Options
    But doesn't it have to die before it can join you?
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    But doesn't it have to die before it can join you?
    That the best part of being UNdead my scaly friend 
  • Options
    Let's drink till we feel feelings!!
  • Options
    Beep said:
    I have risen above you peasants. To the Leader of Men Inn I go!
    I'm following you to glory...
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Let's drink till we feel feelings!!
    Indeed let the tea flow Dave its time to wake up and get to work you lazy sake of bones 
  • Options
    Are you guys still drinking? XD
  • Options
    park your ship and take a seat. dave get this ruffian a drink
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    That throne of bones... I hope it is to your liking! Its held together by the freshest Doom and Gloom I could find... and a bit of what was in that tub over there... dried as hard as stone it did. Come on everyone I set a fresh fire on the hearth and drug up the best mead I could find! Come and get a fresh tankard! 
  • Options
    It is a fine chair ^^