Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Braver of Worlds Inn

1121314151618»

Comments

• *Wakes up in corner of bar and stumbles to  feet* 
    Whew! That was one hell of an opening day barkeep! I don't remember what you gave me, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't legal. My whole body feels numb.
    And... And these lights! Are you seeing these too? They are dancing out of my beard! Wait... I have a beard? Barkeep! How long was I out for?
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    Hello fellow Braver of Worlds, the next round of ale is on me!! (Ale makes you even more brave)

*insert random bravejuice of choice*
  • Welcome follower and thanks for the drink mind you its not earl grey but it will do
  • Trick or Drink! Drink or ... drink! o... bahhh I always get it wrong.... here have a drink! 
  • Let's celebrate everything's on me
  • Is it safe to hide here till the incessant madness stops
  • My Hearth is always warm and a spot shall always be there to shelter those done with madness.... and to those that wish to embrace it ..... have a shot of this =)
  • Please, shoot me now.
  • I take it you caught up on the forums ^^
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    I desperately need a Holiday.... yes... yes... sorry folks the Inn is closing down until sanity returns to these lands of waste. I did not open this inn for the hopes of some twitchy miscreant's  favorite weapons might spawn here.

Nothing royal about these battles, lack of creative content and hopes of a cash-in, new game mode you say.... bah... my frumpy rump. It would be like me saying I am reinventing the coffee shop, showing you all the most amazing coffee beans and natural flavors.... and then open the doors and only sell Jolt Cola.

Talk about burning the bridge at both ends.... you upset those that want coffee and latter when you stop selling Jolt Cola and start selling coffee .... well you see where this ends.... you will jump from the bridge to avoid the fire and drowned in the river you built the bridge to avoid. Well done.  

My apologies to my patrons, for this is not what I wanted, or want for you to endure, best to find a safe place to hide away for a bit. May the sun warm you and light your path with a cool breeze on your back, may your path find you in green lands with fresh water to brew your favorite beers and plenty of fruits to ferment.