Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Braver of Worlds Inn

Comments

• Options
    THUD! THUD! THUD!.........     Creeeeeeeeeeeeck.............. Where is everyone?  Hmmm I cant believe @nagash actually  had me thrown out into the night in a drunken coma.  A coma that appears to have lasted 11 months.  I wake up to find the node deleveled and the bar empty.   Right better get this wrong corrected.  Barkeep a pint please and a possey to press gang some patrons back into the bar. >:)
  • Options
    I did no such thing! I made dave do it instead ^^
  • Options
    Why that low down double crossing..........  So easily convinced.
  • Options
    Knock knock. Creeeeeek.   Excuse me, would you happen to serve cobbler? I am new to this node and this fine establishment and am looking for a break from travel. 
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    First rounds on me Gents
    SHOTSSSSSS

Hi all, I'm UsernameReservedAndTotalSecretSoNoOneStealsIt
  • Options
    Hello, can i join you all :smile:

• Options
    Come on in :)
  • Options
    beyond89 said:
    Hello, can i join you all :smile:

Off coarse all are welcome here.  Well unless you ar here to assassinate people in which case wait outside the door until your quarry leaves if you don't mind. Thank you very much. 
  • Options

Off coarse all are welcome here.  Well unless you ar here to assassinate people in which case wait outside the door until your quarry leaves if you don't mind. Thank you very much. 
    Cheers ! nope :smile: just what a couple of pint`s :)) peaceful today   
  • Options
    *pulls up a chair*. 'ello
  • Options
    oh great after months of peace and quiet and now you all come back *sigh* dave get me a cup of tea 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    A cup of tea ?!?! Seriously @nagash ? Bartender bring this  Lord of Undeath your best drink!
  • Options
    beyond89 said:
    A cup of tea ?!?! Seriously @nagash ? Bartender bring this  Lord of Undeath your best drink!
    did you just insult tea? release the legions!!!

• Options
    edited August 2018
    " @nagash army running after me"

I was just offering a good drink!!!!!!
  • Options
    I do not believe the undead can become intoxicated by alcohol. They require something more refined. Often, the blood of their enemies.
  • Options
    To be honest when @nagash drinks anything it just passes straight through the bones so tea is much less expensive way of keeping his table.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
  • Options
    Walks in the room...  "farts". Walks back out. 
  • Options
    Well @KingOelc that is just rude.  If you are going to poison the air with your presence at least buy a round.
  • Options
    The benefits of being a undead means I don't have to smell you foul mortals
  • Options
    Bravers of Worlds are starting to get a bit anxious! I know I am, adventure, beer, battle, wine, loot and mead. The fun starts when you make drinking games out of killing monsters, functional fun.... /mumbles and not bad for my profits.

So lets get a song going... nagash... "I raise a glass and you raise the dead...... 
  • Options
    Mazikar said:
    Bravers of Worlds are starting to get a bit anxious! I know I am, adventure, beer, battle, wine, loot and mead. The fun starts when you make drinking games out of killing monsters, functional fun.... /mumbles and not bad for my profits.

So lets get a song going... nagash... "I raise a glass and you raise the dead...... 
    Here's a fun drinking game, we'll play Kings Cup and use Nagash's skull as the cup to drink from.
  • Options
    Flameh0t said:
    Mazikar said:

Here's a fun drinking game, we'll play Kings Cup and use Nagash's skull as the cup to drink from.
    Just you try meat bag
  • Options
    If he does not mind , i am in :)
  • Options
    Mazikar said:

Hmm...  What songs do I know?...   Oh I know..
    Hiiiiiiiii  Hoooooo........  Hmmm no one gonna join in?    We need to get some dwarfs in here. 

Or a bard with a more extensive repertoire.
  • Options
    Let's drink till we feel feelings!!
  • Options
    Not long now!

• Options
    Karthos said:
    Let's drink till we feel feelings!!
    Hmm drinking is having exactly the reverse effect on me as I can no longer feel my legs...   *Thud!* 
  • Options

My favourite tavern...……….I'm home. I think NBC should do a show about this tavern instead. @Mazikar.....a tankard of my usual please!!

• Options
    edited October 2018
    *unconscious in corner*