Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Braver of Worlds Inn

Comments

• Options
    like I'm sure there are a fair few others, look forward to rolling a Dwarf main!
    I'll buy you a tankard for that last line alone!
  • Options
    So lively again
    Image result for fantasy pub
  • Options
    @Yakoyakdiddy. Welcome to the best tavern around these parts.
  • Options
    Im going to my private table dave will pick up my orders
  • Options
    I hope that throne is holding out for yeah' Them bones seemed a bit fragile given their age, but I was told I was getting a bargain, the fella was mighty drunk and... I doubt he could muster a lie. Found in some dark enchanted mausoleum... you know.. good vintage. Fit for the Lord of Bones, hope its okay if I have a sign out front say'n you like it here.... and well... you might need to sign some spell books... but free drinks... and just look at that chair.... Awwww Thanks!  .... Right over here folks! Get a etching!   
  • Options
    Mazikar said:
     Found in some dark enchanted mausoleum...   
    Worry not my friend....it seems that the stool and it's chief sitter come from the same place then. :)
  • Options

• Options
    Hmmm Can I join the game?  I'm very good a loosing lots of anything playing games I don't know the rules to.
  • Options
    @PJ_Rydecker hop in and bring some drinks while you're on the way :smile:  
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    nagash said:

You've been round for round with @Diura, I can tell! :D
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    nagash said:

You've been round for round with @Diura, I can tell! :D
    Yeah she was a monster I lost after my fifth glass and she just carried on 
  • Options
    Speaking of which, which table is @Diura sleeping under? Last time I sat down at one she scares me so much I spilled the drink I swipe... I purchased.
  • Options
    I tend to avoid the big table in the middle.  There is a constant humming of lullabies followed by sleep and loss of coin.  Now I'm not saying that is definately @Diura
    .... I'm just saying it happens at that table ;)
  • Options
    get me your hardest drink you have, its been a bad day
  • Options
    nagash said:
    get me your hardest drink you have, its been a bad day
    Move up fatty...…..tell me all about it ;)
  • Options
    Bad day.... hmm bad day.... where did it go... no ....nooo... hmmm no. Here it is.... well... not much left but might be just enough. Brain Glitter, rather potent magical spirit, distilled will-o'-wisp with a dash of Glumble wine. Always picks up the spirit, just got to get over the case of giggles there in the beginning. 
  • Options
    Good Gods there is a lot of bad feeling out there I need to retreat to the safety of this bar and get mindlessly drunk.  glug glug glug glug.......... Slump..........thump! 
  • Options
    Good Gods there is a lot of bad feeling out there I need to retreat to the safety of this bar and get mindlessly drunk.  glug glug glug glug.......... Slump..........thump! 
    U ded?
    Pokes with stick
  • Options
    Your hardest drink, sir! I fear I will be pining for my money soon.
  • Options
    Flameh0t said:
    U ded?
    Pokes with stick
    he's alive. saddly
  • Options
    Flameh0t said:
    U ded?
    Pokes with stick
    Grunt, sniff, dribble...........
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    *The great patrons of the now infamous Inn at the end of known world watch as another mysterious figure enters. Wrapped in a well worn cloak and the evenings shadows, he steps in from the stormy weather outside. The stranger pauses for a moment to survey the surreal place hes stumbled into before taking a seat at the far end of the bar. His scarred face and faded blood red chainmail visible under his rain soaked cloak give off a clear sign he is a veteran of many close battles. He catches the eye of a young elf staring at him, she immediately averts her gaze back to the chipped mug in front of her. As his stony eyes continue to lock on to her she begins to shudder as if shes about to sob from a feeling of deep sadness. Finally succumbing to the overwhelming weight of sorrow that has suddenly possessed her she excuses herself from her company and heads to her room. 

"hey pal I'm all for checking out all these attractive lasses but you might want to soften that tense look on your face, cant be running off the locals after all. The reason this Inn has been so successful is because we leave the harsh storm outside. As the first to brave this new world we have risked life, comfort and maybe even financial ruin. There is so little hope in this world of ours, why not take a deep breath and relax for awhile? One as worn and smelling of wet dirt and moss as you do might want to at least take a moment to dry out. This is a place of rest after all, try to enjoy your stay"

As the old necromancer's words sank in the stranger started to relax his grip on the small silver chain held tightly in his closed fist. Perhaps just maybe his wounded soul could find momentary relief in this strange place. After all he had never seen such large monster heads mounted on walls. This was truly a place worthy of a warriors honor, even if some of the trophies were decorated with wet boots and what could only be ladies dedicates. "thanks for the advice ancient one ill keep that in mind."

"Bartender! I require Meat, Ale, and the latest rumors if you will tell, I know they are dark but we will find the truth when the light shines on them. I may even stay for awhile, if you can find any extra rooms"

• Options
    Always a room for Bravers of Worlds good sir. The food is fresh and the spirits are old, flavors are rich and the brews are bold. Haaa hahaha ha get this man a tankard he has no use for cups, drink up, you already left your troubles on the other side of that door. 
  • Options
    After many hours of drinking Rajuta wobbles over to a nearby table of adventures.

"Pull up a chair, Listen if you care!"

"I Have a story to share, if anyone cares. I will tell you my tale but first, Mazikar more ALE"
  • Options
    The door to the inn opens to admit another rain soaked wanderer into the common room, his staff thumping lightly on the wooden floor as he walks towards a table in the back corner of the room.  A waitress came over to take his order and looked over his tattered cloak and the sword hanging at his belt with a frown.  Her eyes pass over the gold trim and two red swords crossed at the hilt that are embroidered on the left side of his cloak.

"What will you have Sir?" she says in a voice that says she doesn't think he has much money.

The wanderer pulls back his hood revealing shoulder length dark brown hair and a well kept beard.  As he looks up at her the woman notices that there is the spark of power and a hint of gold in the light brown of his eyes.  The man smiles slightly to her and pushes two silver coins across the table to her.

"I will have two mugs of ale my dear and some of the chicken that I can smell from your kitchens."  He says with a light laugh.

After the woman leaves he scans the room noting the trophy heads on the walls, the other men and women of several races around the room and the man with the tense look to him at the bar.  He frowns and then pulls his hood back up to hide his face as he takes a sip of the ale that the waitress had just then brought back to his table.
  • Options
    @Mazikar I have been coming here since the day you opened and I have never been served by the slightly judgmental brown haired beauty @Zaran_Ansar mentioned.  I demand Mead, Pie and to be served by this phantom female or I will..... Well I will..... Oh who am I kidding? Where else would I go?
  • Options
    *After many hours of drinking Rajuta wobbles over to a nearby table of adventures.

"Pull up a chair, Listen if you care!"

"I Have a story to share, if anyone cares.... I will tell you my tale but first, Mazikar more ALE"
  • Options
    You could wake the dead with all this talk *walks off*