Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What kind of monsters do you want to see in the game?

Comments

• Options
    Mykkala said:
    What about cute little monsters , that will come up to you all cute with little heart animations, so you think it has been tamed, and loves you..  maybe even goes an sits on your shoulder making cute meow sounds..    .. But .. when you least expect it, it turns and attacks.. Only those that are well versed in Animal husbandry would be able to see through the deception.
    Those are called cats.
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    If I see a @Nagash and an @Umji in game that'll be plenty enough monsters for me. My heart couldn't take more.
    Wow type casting much ^^
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Kratz said:
    If I see a @Nagash and an @Umji in game that'll be plenty enough monsters for me. My heart couldn't take more.

UMJI STOP HEART. NAGASH REALM UNDEAD 1 MORE~
  • Options
    Umji said:
    Kratz said:

UMJI STOP HEART. NAGASH REALM UNDEAD 1 MORE~
    That's a far point 

• Options
    He don't need CPR, just fill his mug.
  • Options
    giant sea creatures that can swallow ships whole - you have to find your way out before the time expires or you get digested otherwise. oh and if we're gonna get undead mobs please make them move in hordes and also have them sprint when they attack instead of just limping towards you. would be cool too if every npc they kill rises up to join them.
  • Options

For some reason I always like facing cool-looking humanoids, like bandits or pirates or knights etc. It just more satisfying killing them then grinding spiders or demons all the time...

• Options
    I want some evilly smart ones! You know the kind!  The ones that pop out of nowhere  and makes your heart skip a beat or three!   

Or how about the one who goes bump in the night?  You hear him. You know he's near. BUT where?  You look side to side and as you turn and look behind he grabs you from above!  Or some such surprise................
    What about something that lives in rocks and can move through them like air but can jump out of the rack and attack you
  • Options
    How about Giants that grab unexpected PvE'er and carry them away to distant lands unless a group of people stop them!

And Bigfoot type mobs, unexpected, memorable but only to be seen by a (un)lucky few!
  • Options
    You know what would be interesting?  Sphinxes and Shedu! Along with tearing you limb from limb, They can also guard things and give riddles!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I would love to see golems, also maybe mounts that are golems as well. oh the fun we can have with that!
  • Options
    I want some evilly smart ones! You know the kind!  The ones that pop out of nowhere  and makes your heart skip a beat or three!   

Or how about the one who goes bump in the night?  You hear him. You know he's near. BUT where?  You look side to side and as you turn and look behind he grabs you from above!  Or some such surprise................
    I know it should be @nagash posting this...

• Options
    I think the most dangerous monsters will be angry teenagers with weapons.
  • Options
    Giant turtles
  • Options

What about something that lives in rocks and can move through them like air but can jump out of the rack and attack you
    I know this is just a predictive text mistake, but I couldn't stop laughing at this....

"can jump out of the rack and attack you"!

Everyone ever who has ever ever been clothes shopping knows how you feel right now.... oh yeah, you're just browsing along happily then half the clothes fall of the hangers and the harder you try to stop it or put them back the more the clothes violently attack you!

Ever! *sagenod*
  • Options
    Moai or Olmec Stone Giants
  • Options
    It'd be interesting to have angelic looking beings like cherubs as monsters. Cloaked hooded faceless monsters, fairies, butterflies with pretty women faces, six-legged cats, floating giant heads etc.
  • Options
    I want grumpy cat to be an NPC if not a monster to kill
  • Options
    Asian Carp for sure. Magical ones even.
  • Options
    Vampires, involving a quest where you have to track down the head vampire, but only get one chance to accuse them, so you have to make sure you get the right person.
  • Options
    Something that puts up a challenge
  • Options
    Soreal said:
    Asian Carp for sure. Magical ones even.
    Ah, the mighty carp, bane of dwarves and their fortresses, truly the most evil of creatures.
  • Options
    A giant asf spider. Simple as that
  • Options
    Mykkala said:
    I have a feeling any monster they put out will be rather creative after seeing this monster rabbit

Oh crap, I died to a bunch of these in my very first fight in Wastelands 2. Never really dared to step into the game after that. 
  • Options
    I'd like to see some something along the lines of terracotta soldiers in-game and giant sandworms (like in Silkroad). Other than that the most important thing is that the mobs are diverse and non-repetitive. I wouldn't like to see endless reskins of mobs spread out over the whole map (Like Ogres, Satyrs and Naga in WoW).
  • Options
    1) half fish and half woman, the fish half being the upper one
    2)

If he manages to hug you, you die 

3) the killer rabbit

• Options
    I want to see mobs with behaviors,; mobs that group together and run in packs/herds that graze, run around together, flee when seen.

Ones that are shy, and hard to find and harder to catch, let alone kill.

Ones that are dangerous, stalk, remember you if you have fought their kind before. Perhaps you fought them as a group fist time, well you might think again if to do so if you knew they would single you out when alone.

Mobs that prey and kill other mobs; an eco system relationship.

Mobs that like the outdoors, ones that like the deep forest; 

• Options
    I want a Sasquatch. Yep. Good 'ole big foot. 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    H~onestly, I'd like to see Magia Madoka's witches in game, 

EDIT:: Maybe with monster coin, depending on our character's class, they turn into a certain nightmare XD

Or webtoon Cartharsis's fears

A bit of nightmare scenario going on here. I'd love to see advanced, mutated zombies that had been like. Y'know. experimented on. With daggers for farms and shizzangs. 
    I mean I'd be panicking in fear and all that, but w/e xD
  • Options
    edited June 2017

I love creatures with impact and gargantuan size. 

I love dragons the most but they're a given, so I won't bother posting them.

Image result for mtg zendikar
    Related image
    Related image
    Image result for mtg leviathan
    Image result for mtg inkwell leviathan
    Related image