Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[POLL] What node type will you choose?!?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    Wait I changed my mind
  • Options
  • Options
    Depends on how each would look. ^.^"
  • Options
    Personally, I'd go based on the benefits. but I'm more of a wanderer, so I think the scientific node would suit me best.
  • Options
    It's quite early to be definitively deciding for most of us, but yes science does have my eye.
  • Options
    Rawr?
  • Options
    I'm intrigued mostly by Scientific because I think it has the potential to enable the other three 'styles'. I like the progressive nature of science and the fact that new discoveries would be both exciting and potentially world-altering. 
  • Options
    Oiraeket said:
    I'm intrigued mostly by Scientific because I think it has the potential to enable the other three 'styles'. I like the progressive nature of science and the fact that new discoveries would be both exciting and potentially world-altering. 
    I second this, it has the most potential in my eyes.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I just want to praise the sun.  Is that to much to ask?

• Options
    Money is king.
  • Options
    Science will help me turn everything to gold, now that's wealth.
  • Options
    I’m torn between Divine and economic... I guess it’ll be decided when I figure out the benefits of Nercomancer versus Cultist... lol
  • Options
    I’m torn between Divine and economic... I guess it’ll be decided when I figure out the benefits of Nercomancer versus Cultist... lol
    You may join the religion of Umbra Mortis and ascend to the power never seen before

for a price
  • Options
     I went economic based on ….well I haven't even read up on nodes yet.
    Also, I haven't been able to sell corpses in a game yet unless I missed something. What's a troll skeleton going to sell for, developers? 
  • Options
    Manytrees said:
     I went economic based on ….well I haven't even read up on nodes yet.
    Also, I haven't been able to sell corpses in a game yet unless I missed something. What's a troll skeleton going to sell for, developers? 
    34.60 gold per pound 
  • Options
    I was under the impression that you would not know your node until you raised it so high... has this changed (or was I just wrong).

what will you hardcore node fans do if you pick a location and after level 3 it is not the node you desired?!? ditch it and move?

(on a personal note, I don't care which node I get, I think they will all be fun)
  • Options
    I just want to see the lay of the land, so i can pick a node. Any coastal node with a bay area will be prime real estate for a trade hub and ultimately one of the castles.
  • Options
    Holy-Shiv said:
    I just want to see the lay of the land, so i can pick a node. Any coastal node with a bay area will be prime real estate for a trade hub and ultimately one of the castles.
    If by castles you mean metros then I agree. The pvp castle locations are set and static. That is not to say you won't see one on an island with its three mini nodes, or a coastal one.
  • Options
    Holy-Shiv said:
    If by castles you mean metros then I agree. The pvp castle locations are set and static. That is not to say you won't see one on an island with its three mini nodes, or a coastal one.
    Yes, just mislabeled. Thank you.
  • Options
    I was under the impression that you would not know your node until you raised it so high... has this changed (or was I just wrong).

what will you hardcore node fans do if you pick a location and after level 3 it is not the node you desired?!? ditch it and move?

(on a personal note, I don't care which node I get, I think they will all be fun)
    Node type becomes apparent from the npcs populating the camp at level 1 or 2 from what the stated information has been. Soldiers means military, merchants means economic, priests means religious, and scholars means scientific. Nodes type and location are set and are NOT random. So if you see a node type propogating in an area that you are in that is not your flavor, move on and find one that does, and work like hell to get it higher than the others to keep if from being suppressed by neighboring nodes that others may be interested in.

• Options
    I have no certain option actually, but maybe militaristic if its only option which have bountyhunter system availeable.

It might be, that at the end the type of node does not matter. If i have sacrificed blood, tears and sweat to one specific node to be part of its progression, then i could easily stay there no matter what is the type. ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Though I did choose Divine because you're helping others out with their problems. Though what would bounty hunting actually fall under? 

1. You fight all kinds of baddies and must be stronger, therefor it could be militaristic
    2. You're really just doing it for the money (sometimes) ... so maybe economic??

• Options
    Irie707 said:
    Though I did choose Divine because you're helping others out with their problems. 

Well are you sure that divine is just about helping others? It might also be about controlling lesser social classes and murdering millions of innocent people in the name of god.. 
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    Irie707 said:
    Though I did choose Divine because you're helping others out with their problems. 

Well are you sure that divine is just about helping others? It might also be about controlling lesser social classes and murdering millions of innocent people in the name of god.. 
    Amen to that ^^