Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[POLL] What node type will you choose?!?

Comments

• Options
    I want an angry mob of people wanting to roam and destroy. 
  • Options
    KingOelc said:
    I want an angry mob of people wanting to roam and destroy. 
    Rofl great plan that sounds like it would be awesome
  • Options
    LOL Xombie  a Canadian in your guild and you're going to let us think you won't be in a military node? how Canadian. 
     " sry , I killed you. OOps sry my knife slipped, OOps was that me?"
  • Options
    I wonder when we will get the perks for leveling a Divine and Militaristic Node up to Metropolis.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
  • Options
    Militaristic since it seems to be the most interesting one so far.
  • Options
    Militaristic since it seems to be the most interesting one so far.
    I am very interested in militaristic because as you simply put it the node seems to be the most interesting so far. With that being said this game is still very early development and I am sure it will change.
  • Options
    I think it's still a bit too early for people to be deciding on things that we barely know anything of :3
  • Options
    I think it's still a bit too early for people to be deciding on things that we barely know anything of :3
    Well I think what the whole purpose and point of the thread is solely for what people are choosing but atleast get a feeling of what people are looking at and wanting to pick so far
  • Options
    It is an interesting question to ask now, regardless of whether the answers given are what people will end out doing.

Heaps of people are saying military, without knowing what benefits it will have vs the other types.

I think the vast majority of people will end up in a node for reasons other than more type, to be honest. Whether it's because it's where their guild/friends are, because they were able to get in eady and thus end up with a bigger house, or simply because it is close to an area they want to be close to.
  • Options
    Over eager beaver
  • Options
    Testing them all leading up to release seems to be the plan currently.
  • Options
    Still too early.
  • Options
    No military no bounty hunting.
    Thats a big deal I think.
    Kind of a makes a non choice.
  • Options
    Economic is a must as well, seems having at least one Eco metro active is a must on each server in order to facilitate a trading hub.
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    Economic is a must as well, seems having at least one Eco metro active is a must on each server in order to facilitate a trading hub.
    I dont want to admit it but the religious and military nodes do not seem NEEDED, but more of a WANT, unlike economic where that will most likely be required for endgame.

I LOVE pvp, so a military node is what I wanna see the most, but I could care less about religion unless they give some sort of buff to enhance combat :smile:
  • Options
    I wanna sell you my stuff! <3
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    Testing them all leading up to release seems to be the plan currently.
    Sounds like something I would do like during the beta and crap I will be testing each one
  • Options
    Scientific , but I like crafting and gathering mats all day too. As for PvP , i get annoyed when ganked but I fight back with all i have lol , not so much of a pvpr I am . 
  • Options
    Scientific , but I like crafting and gathering mats all day too. As for PvP , i get annoyed when ganked but I fight back with all i have lol , not so much of a pvpr I am . 
    Well lets hope me and you dont meet because they call me gankandspank  :trollface:

• Options
    Namai said:
    It is an interesting question to ask now, regardless of whether the answers given are what people will end out doing.

Heaps of people are saying military, without knowing what benefits it will have vs the other types.

I think the vast majority of people will end up in a node for reasons other than more type, to be honest. Whether it's because it's where their guild/friends are, because they were able to get in eady and thus end up with a bigger house, or simply because it is close to an area they want to be close to.
    I agree with you probably we wont end up picking nodes because of the type rather what the quests/rewards are
  • Options
    I live for PvP but Military strikes me as more of a chore and a cesspool than the most viable option, but again, I have access to all test phases so I'll assess which node mechanics best suit the needs of the guild.
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    I live for PvP but Military strikes me as more of a chore and a cesspool than the most viable option, but again, I have access to all test phases so I'll assess which node mechanics best suit the needs of the guild.
    Guild player you are eh me personally I will choose the node that best benefits me and only me but I think military will be the most popular because the general assumption when you load up an MMO is the noob always picks warrior and in this game I suspect it will be military 
  • Options
    @Lex or @Diura can we close this one please, we currently have 3 on the front page and this one didn't even manage to poll :tongue:
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    Guild player you are eh me personally I will choose the node that best benefits me and only me but I think military will be the most popular because the general assumption when you load up an MMO is the noob always picks warrior and in this game I suspect it will be military 
    It's my responsibility as a GM. We are a Hardcore PvP guild, I just don't know that Military nodes will facilitate all of our needs, again, time and testing will tell.
  • Options
    Yep basically
  • Options
    Testing, testing
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    I prefer to roam around. and I like ma science