Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[POLL] What node type will you choose?!?

Comments

• Options
    Testing, testing
    Is this thing on?
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    Testing, testing
    Is this thing on?
    Error 404 Not Found
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    Testing, testing
    Is this thing on?
    Error 404 Not Found
    Well. We broke it, ladies and gents.
  • Options
    Ahes Looks like a Game where you can really build an economy notsuch a pseudo economy like in other games and i love to see the economy grow <: interessting results
  • Options
    Eco is going to be the most common in my opinion, but having more than one Eco Metro active seems futile to me. 
  • Options
    I plan on going to become the richest in the game
  • Options
    Don't hold your breath.
  • Options
    :trollface:
  • Options
    I choose divine easily.
    Create a custom religion and spread the holy word to the whole world with my bard. Convert as many people as possible and gain influence all over Verra. Having my legacy last forever by building indestructible sites of faith and perform miracles never seen before. People will willingly give me all of their belongings just out of fear. Fear not of me but fear of the old gods. Every and all non-believers as well as followers of other religions will be crushed or depend on the mercy of the great ones. My holy smite will demolish whole castles and even the biggest guilds will not dare to lay a finger on any of my beloved children of faith.

haha that would be nice at least ^-^
  • Options
    There won't be custom religions unless you intend to Roleplay, in which case, good luck lol.
  • Options
    With mythical creatures
  • Options
    Divine. I usually am either an RPer or a quester, and Im usually into lore, so its a perfect fit for me. Have little interest in being a citizen of an economic or, god forbid, militaristic city. If there aren't any good divine nodes for whatever reason, I would probably join a scientific. But honestly I would rather have a house in a Divine village than be a citizen of some big scientific node. 

I just wish the dev team would hurry up and tell us what the religions are already so I can decide which one to choose  ;)

By the way, this may be the wrong place to ask this, but how hard will it be in the first few days of the game to find a node of a specific type?
  • Options
    Yeah 
  • Options
    I'm between Divine or Scientific. Which one I end up with, we'll find out!
  • Options
    Economic. Strong Economy = Strong Military. I can pay to wage endless war. I can buy better supplies. If I can't kill you, I'll pay mercs to ;)
  • Options
    I choose MiliEcoSciVine
  • Options
    I choose what ever I pick on launch :trollface:
  • Options
    I'm going to be nomadic, never settling down!
  • Options
    I think quick travel is extremely important. More so for pvp and responding to attacks and assembling people. 

I'm mostly a pve player and economic is a very very close second. On one hand, auction house means more competition, on the other, it means you have more customers and easier to list things.
  • Options
    I think Eco is everyone's number 2, if not it's their primary choice.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    Ha.
    Yeah, like Massinissa and SweetLavender, my top two are Divine and Scientific.
    I have no interest in being a citizen of Economic or Military nodes.
  • Options
    Science has my attention currently, but I'll go to whichever node time has the most functional value to myself and the rest of Mutiny. #WeNotMe
  • Options
    Military Node, PvP for ever haha :smiley:
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Military isn't the only viable option for PvP players, kek
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I want to be a bounty hunter = military
    I want to be a master blacksmith = science
    I want to explore the deepest darkest secrets of Verra = religious
    I want to earn some good coin for my crafting = economic

Guess I will have to help organise a 4 node alliance.
    Citizenship is not compulsory...I wonder if they come with penalties that make being a non aligned explorer worthwhile too.
    Is there any benefits for non-citizenship ?
    Do I still get to experience the unique traits of a metropolis node as a guest ?
  • Options
    Money rules the world.
  • Options
    Gimme all your money for my fancy science crafts.
  • Options
    Gimme all your money for my fancy science crafts.
  • Options
    nice love the post and poll
  • Options
    AntwonnTV said:
    nice love the post and poll
    Expect 3 more in the next week or so.