Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Dearest Nagash

Comments

• Options
    Bannith said:
    I love Fern Gully... but that skeleton always screwed with my head lol. Now I know better but all I know for sure is that skeleton is one of the most horrifyingly well animated things I've seen in my 24 years lol.
    One of the best films made for "children" and it still stand out as well today
  • Options
    Do yourself a favor and NEVER watch Fern Gully 2.

Don't.   Trust me. 
  • Options
    Aye that it does. After searching the interwebs to find those gifs I thought "I kinda wanna watch that movie now..." lol.
  • Options
    Do yourself a favor and NEVER watch Fern Gully 2.

Don't.   Trust me. 
    I have and I repressed that deep where no one could find it
  • Options
    Watch this instead!

• Options
    There's a second one lol? Is it any good or is it so bad I'll have nightmares. Oh, what do you know there actually is a Fern Gully 2.
  • Options
    Nimh is another good old movie. You guys are making me wanna watch all this old stuff tonight.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Bannith said:
    There's a second one lol? Is it any good or is it so bad I'll have nightmares. Oh, what do you know there actually is a Fern Gully 2.
    Damn it @Bannith !  Didn't you hear me!?  DO YOU THINK I SAID IT TO HEAR THE SOUND OF MY OWN VOICE!??!! 
    I'm trying to spare you hearache and the loss of a part of your life that you'll never get back!

Don't do it!
  • Options
    nothing will be as good as this masterpiece 

• Options
    Bannith said:
    Damn it @Bannith !  Didn't you hear me!?  DO YOU THINK I SAID IT TO HEAR THE SOUND OF MY OWN VOICE!??!! 
    I'm trying to spare you hearache and the loss of a part of your life that you'll never get back!

Don't do it!
    You've been spending too much time with @Umji :D
  • Options
    nagash said:

You sir, have me at a disadvantage.  I can't place that image in my brain banks. 
    That's not from Bashki's Wizards, is it?
  • Options
    PALADINS FEAR NOTHING DAMN IT! IT'S ONE OF OUR FEATS!

Aura of Courage (Su): At 3rd level, a paladin is immune to fear (magical or otherwise). Each ally within 10 feet of her gains a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against fear effects. This ability functions only while the paladin is conscious, not if she is unconscious or dead.
  • Options
    nagash said:

You sir, have me at a disadvantage.  I can't place that image in my brain banks. 
    Or is it the Horned King?
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    nagash said:

Found it!

https://youtu.be/moH836kyAqw?t=107
  • Options
    Yep its the Black Cauldron
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    lexmax said:
    nagash said:

Found it!

https://youtu.be/moH836kyAqw?t=107
    Ooooooh, I remember when that came out now, right before Disney hit it's previous Renaissance period. 
  • Options
    Oh Lord @nagash , how thee has caused so many to lose their sleep and sanity!

Sleep, perhaps.  Sanity was questionable long before these forums existed.  :P
  • Options
    Isende said:
    nagash said:
    You have no idea what may face looked like when I came online to see this even now im still confused as all hell 
    "Um, hello, Mrs. @nagash's mom? This is @Krojak. I think I broke your son."
    Excellent reference, dear.  :D
  • Options
    Krojak said:

Dearest @nagash

I hope I did the horror of your appearance the injustice it deserves.

Truly magical...inspirational...amazing

• Options
    This is a thread necro.

Get it @nagash DO YOU GET IT!? *Pokes Nagash in his bony ribs*
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    This is a thread necro.

Get it @nagash DO YOU GET IT!? *Pokes Nagash in his bony ribs*
    .... Sigh
  • Options
    Bannith said:
    I love Fern Gully... but that skeleton always screwed with my head lol. Now I know better but all I know for sure is that skeleton is one of the most horrifyingly well animated things I've seen in my 24 years lol.
    Poor, poor young one.  Ye have a long ways to travel and much to discover down the Avenue of Bones!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    I'm wondering if @nagash is rethinking this whole immortality, king of the dead bit after spending a few months of @Krojak rib poking. Lol
  • Options
    I'm wondering if @nagash is rethinking this whole immortality, king of the dead bit after spending a few months of @Krojak rib poking. Lol
    Do you even UNDERSTAND how long we have until release? I'm just getting warmed up!
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    Do you even UNDERSTAND how long we have until release? I'm just getting warmed up!
    I have been nice until now but that will soon change 
  • Options
    Beware!  @nagash is sharpening his bones!
  • Options
    A skeleton has entered your dungeon. 
  • Options
    A skeleton is unhappy because he has no place to sleep.