Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Dearest Nagash

Comments

• Options
    Im not sure if i hate you guys now or if I like you even more its to close to call 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Im not sure if i hate you guys now or if I like you even more its to close to call 
    It's like a wee family ^^
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    With a groan Krojak rolled out of bed. He couldn't sleep last night, thoughts of @nagash
    swam through his head. Thoughts of holy cleansing by fire Thoughts of love and passion.

• Options
    We have a second tsundere in our mids I see, what a match!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Tsundere mask their love with shouting and anger. I mask my desire to burn the Lich in Holy Fire with love. What does that make me?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Nope its definitely hatred I can feel the confusing clearing and in its wake is a burning hatred
  • Options
    nagash said:

HOLY DEATH, I wish i was online when you logged.
  • Options
    what on earth made you even post this? that what I don't get
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Boredom my friend. Sheer and utter boredom. I had an itch to share my artistic talents, so I chose a target. Everything that I wrote after drawing my masterpiece was a spur of the moment creation all in the name of humor. That is all :)
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    Tsundere mask their love with shouting and anger. I mask my desire to burn the Lich in Holy Fire with love. What does that make me?
    Yes.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    The lord of death is in bewildered admiration of the love and devotion shown.
    One can only attest to the crippling angst betwixt these parties. As the plot thickens and the chests tighten across the forum, the lights settle low. Will our dark lord and savour @nagash accept the burning lich'n fiery passion of our very own Romeo, @Krojak .

I predict our lovers will look on for time immemorial.

• Options
    Ya know it's like Newton's Cradle, It has a life of it's own.

• Options
    I have heard of many genders but never about someone who is transnecromancer...

• Options
    GaFl4Ever said:
    I have heard of many genders but never about someone who is transnecromancer...

I'm dead, I'm so gone even his grand lordship couldn't get me up.
    LoL
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Ok thats it im out of here 

• Options
    @nagash's morning, contemplating this thread:

• Options
    @nagash's morning, contemplating this thread:

• Options
    nagash said:

HOLY DEATH, I wish i was online when you logged.

• Options
    Oh Lord @nagash , how thee has caused so many to lose their sleep and sanity!

• Options
    Kratz said:
    Possum said:
    Kratz said:
    Krojak said:
    Mr @Rumbleforge you are very correct: this thread is to "die" for!

Can't argue with that at all :) I'm off to bed before I turn into one of @Nagash's minions! Dwarf needs his beauty sleep :) Nos da!

Hahaha.... you said "Dwarf" and "beauty" in the same sentence!   :P
    pfft....You should at least reserve your judgement until you see me should you not? Damn prejudice! :D
    But do you have nice chest hairs? I mean, the hairs are the making of the dwarf!
    And, of course, all the snazzy shirts that so prominently display'em!
  • Options
    nagash said:
    You have no idea what may face looked like when I came online to see this even now im still confused as all hell 
    "Um, hello, Mrs. @nagash's mom? This is @Krojak. I think I broke your son."
  • Options
    Isende said:
    nagash said:
    You have no idea what may face looked like when I came online to see this even now im still confused as all hell 
    @nagash doesn't have a mom, he was assembled out of spare parts by a mad warlock with the aim of creating the sexiest man alive. 
  • Options
    I'm not sure what to think. Like the art however.  >:)
  • Options
    I was afraid to step into this thread... and now I know why. Poor neurotic necrotic necromantic @nagash. You have my deepest sympathies for this unsolicited torment.

As the scythe's shadow cast on the moonlit wall slowly recedes, a sigh of relief escapes his trembling lips.
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Isende said:
    nagash said:
    @nagash doesn't have a mom, he was assembled out of spare parts by a mad warlock with the aim of creating the sexiest man alive. 

• Options

This is what you made me think of.
    Also! Was this your face when you found this thread?
  • Options
    Bannith said:

2nd pic I used to love that film ^^
  • Options
    Bannith said:

God I have not seen that film in years
  • Options
    :flushed:
  • Options
    I love Fern Gully... but that skeleton always screwed with my head lol. Now I know better but all I know for sure is that skeleton is one of the most horrifyingly well animated things I've seen in my 24 years lol.