Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Dearest Nagash

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    We can hope he's  blinded ridding  through the 'carpel tunnel' and gets lost trying to get here.
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    You know what I find hilarious?  Poor @nagash is probably sleeping like a baby in his crypt right now, while allllll this is going on here.  I can't tell you how amused I am by this...  just think of all the notifications he's gonna see when he returns!  :D

Boy is @nagash going to have a 'bone' to pick with us!
    I don't think he'll find this 'humerus' at all!
    We're just having a rattling good time!  Not our fault if he doesn't have a funny bone!
    I'm sure he can handle a good ribbing.
  • Options
    I just hope he finds my little post 'necromantic'!
  • Options
    Most likely he'll find it 'necrotic!
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    I just hope he finds my little post 'necromantic'!

You've totally found the skeleton-key to his heart, my friend!
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    You know what I find hilarious?  Poor @nagash is probably sleeping like a baby in his crypt right now, while allllll this is going on here.  I can't tell you how amused I am by this...  just think of all the notifications he's gonna see when he returns!  :D

Boy is @nagash going to have a 'bone' to pick with us!
    I don't think he'll find this 'humerus' at all!
    We're just having a rattling good time!  Not our fault if he doesn't have a funny bone!
    I'm sure he can handle a good ribbing.
    Any protest he comes up with that might say otherwise, doesn't have a leg to stand on!  There's no way he can put the vertebrakes on this thread now!  Its almost as if it has a undead life of it's own!
  • Options
    Guys, guys! We shouldn't be so CRYPTic here with our words! If we don't, @Nagash will have a very GRAVE look on his face!
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    Guys, guys! We shouldn't be so CRYPTic here with our words! If we don't, @Nagash will have a very GRAVE look on his face!
    I wouldn't worry so much, @Krojak.  I think someday in the future, when archeologists dig up long dead threads, they'll find that @nagash received the best comedy roast of our age.  Well, it would have been a great roast.... if the guy had any meat on his bones!  Bawha!
  • Options
    Mr @Rumbleforge you are very correct: this thread is to "die" for!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Look for him to come sailing over the horizon with a "skeleton crew" to deliver the BBQ 'ribs' for the feast!
  • Options
    I totally ship KROJASH. I will name something in-game to this love eternal, with this forum as my witness.
  • Options
    Krojak said:

Can't argue with that at all :) I'm off to bed before I turn into one of @Nagash's minions! Dwarf needs his beauty sleep :) Nos da!
  • Options
    This is fantastic. You have my support as long as you don't destroy the countryside for your date.
  • Options
    Why oh why isn't there a 'groan' button for 'Dad puns' like some of these.....? 

Sleeping @nagash deserves better.

Think I woke up half the house with snortlaughing at this, thanks guys :D

• Options
    Kratz said:
    Krojak said:

Can't argue with that at all :) I'm off to bed before I turn into one of @Nagash's minions! Dwarf needs his beauty sleep :) Nos da!

Hahaha.... you said "Dwarf" and "beauty" in the same sentence!   :P
  • Options
    This is one for the history books.  Gives a whole new meaning to boning.
  • Options
    Ashes is not even out yet and Nagash is already building his army of loyal cultists  :o
  • Options
    Possum said:
    Kratz said:
    Krojak said:

Hahaha.... you said "Dwarf" and "beauty" in the same sentence!   :P
    pfft....You should at least reserve your judgement until you see me should you not? Damn prejudice! :D
  • Options

Neither snow and rain, nor volcanic ash or molten lava will delay the swift delivery of this  letter to the Lord @nagash .   

• Options
    Now THAT should be his sig :D
  • Options

• Options
    edited June 2017
    HE'S HERE, RUN
  • Options
    HE'S HERE, RUN
    And speechless!   Hope his bones didn't shatter! 
  • Options
    I think he's getting polished by Dave for his big entrance.
  • Options
    *sigh* im done with this 
  • Options
    HE'S HERE, RUN
    And speechless!   Hope his bones didn't shatter! 
    I think he broke 
  • Options
    You have no idea what may face looked like when I came online to see this even now im still confused as all hell 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    You have no idea what may face looked like when I came online to see this even now im still confused as all hell 
    Just start at the beginning and take it slow.
  • Options
    Im still so confused 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Now, now.  Your fan club has been busy preparing this grand greeting for you.  No one expects your bones to be shiny and bright so early on a Sunday morning. Did you not read the first post? 

Blame @krojak for starting the ball rolling.  After all, the admiration flowing from @kojak can't be denied!