Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Dearest Nagash

12346»

Comments

• Options
    I'm digging around @Bannith , but all I can find so far is dirty laundry and half eaten cookies. :cookie:
    He must be hiding the good stuff deeper down. ;)
    I'm not sure Rumble maybe that's @ReaperOfCookies wing of the crypt? Also NO MILK!? BLASPHEMY... They truly are evil.
  • Options
  • Options
    xexeb said:

• Options
    Resurrecting this dead thread, just like I want to resurrect my love for the dead @nagash
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    Resurrecting this dead thread, just like I want to resurrect my love for the dead @nagash
    Oh hells no
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    *Sits in corner and sends love towards @Krojakand @nagash*

Whilst I was away I thought I might as well knit a https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/bonaparte-the-skeleton  just for you.

I didn't.

But don't worry, the threat remains. *sagenod*

• Options
    My dearest @Nagash,

I have a present for you!  I know that those annoyingly heroic adventurers keep plundering loot out of your dungeon.  So I got you this to cheer you up!
    Oh no, no need to thank me!  Just seeing that grin on your boney face is reward enough for me! Enjoy, my friend!  Enjoy!

-Rumbleforge
  • Options
    you are saying he is dead to the world?

• Options
    My dearest @Nagash,

I have a present for you!  I know that those annoyingly heroic adventurers keep plundering loot out of your dungeon.  So I got you this to cheer you up!
    Oh no, no need to thank me!  Just seeing that grin on your boney face is reward enough for me! Enjoy, my friend!  Enjoy!

-Rumbleforge
    This is going to be bad.
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    This is going to be bad. 

• Options
  • Options
    My dearest @Nagash,

-Rumbleforge
    Where did that 5th hand come from?
  • Options
    More hand = more tender loving embrace right? 
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    My dearest @Nagash,

-Rumbleforge
    Where did that 5th hand come from?
    I just noticed that it's placed in the Egyptian exhibition
  • Options
    nagash said:
    I just noticed that it's placed in the Egyptian exhibition
    But you don't have to travel pharaoh to appreciate art like that!

Bawhahahah!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    I wouldn't worry so much, @Krojak.  I think someday in the future, when archeologists dig up long dead threads, they'll find that @nagash received the best comedy roast of our age.  Well, it would have been a great roast.... if the guy had any meat on his bones!  Bawha!
    Everyone knows you don't make roast with bones.  You add water and make stock.  Very good for the makings of the soups.  :p

Ah man...I didn't realize this was a necro thread when I responded.  Although considering it's dedicated to Nagash I suppose it's appropriate.  Everything good comes round again to rise from it's grave and stalk the world of mortals once more.  :D
  • Options
    I still <3 you bud, even more than a year later.

• Options
    Somethings should stay dead 
  • Options

Picture can say more than a thousand words.
  • Options

• Options
    The boyyyyyz are back in town!  Party at @nagash 's place!

• Options

Nagash's mount =p
  • Options
    so, ains ooal gown is your lover? i'm jealous
  • Options
    nagash said:

Thank you for the HUA ref.