Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Location: North America (Primarily but not restricted to)
Website: Coming Soon
Recruiting Email: [email protected]
Leadership Email: [email protected]
Discord: ENMITY Discord
Requirements: Discord, English speaking, desire to PvP
IntroductionWe are a semi-hardcore PvP focused guild. While we enjoy all aspects of PvE, raids, crafting, etc we realize that they are means to better us in PvP. The starting few guild members will be coming from Lineage 2 and they want to help create an atmosphere that they once loved so much. The PvP aspects between Lineage 2 and Ashes Of Creation are appearing to be almost identical. We want to take our experiences from Lineage 2 and show Ashes what a PvP Guild with a strong core is able to accomplish.
PvP:As our name states, we are hostile; we are the enemy. We will kill anyone who stands in our way of accomplishing our goals. We plan to be highly structured and organized to dominate the PvP aspect of Ashes of Creation. We want to be active without requiring our members to be on in an unrealistic manner. Therefor we will not only be looking for North American individuals. We want the Guild to be active 24/7 so there is always a show of force.
PvE:Make no mistake, PvE always needs to have it's place in a guild and here it does as well. Going with our elements of organization and structure, we plan to organize large raids within our Guild. Activities outside of the PvP aspects still need that structure.
Recruiting:We are only looking for perfectionists. Ones who want to over accomplish their goals in Ashes of Creation. Those who want to be part of a Guild without the worry of being bullied around.
- The Guild comes before all, Including the leaders
- We will take no time in establishing our dominance
- We will make sure our Guild is at the top of everyone's list for "Do not mess with".
- We will be structured and well organized
- We will answer to nobody
Rules:We are not a rule ridden guild. There are a few things we will need followed. These are only put into place to give us a strong architecture and ensure our success.
(Rules are subject to change)
- We strongly discourage PK's for little to no reasoning. We do not want to be labeled "Bullies" but instead to have a reputation that makes others think twice about starting a war
- Keep the Hostility directed to the enemy, not within the Guild. This is common sense and goes hand-in-hand with drama.
- Any issues will be brought up to that individuals officer and will be handled from there. All Officers in Enmity will be chosen by their leadership traits and abilities
Structure:Our structure will be built upon the needs of the Guild. We can't have too much leadership and we can't succeed without enough. There is a prime middle-ground that will be sought after as the Guild grows. Keep in mind, our leaders won't be the ones who do nothing but hold a position of authority. We need strong leaders who not only have the leadership abilities but also want the task of being an Enmity Leader. Officers and other leadership roles may determined by, but not limited to, the following traits:
- Justice - The practice of being fair and consistent
- Judgement - The ability to assess a situation quickly and utilize the "70% Solution" Method
- Dependability - The individual members can rely on when needed
- Initiative - Finding solutions on one's own self. Improvise, adapt and overcome
- Decisiveness - Know your goals and what needs to be done to accomplish them, don't go back and forth trying to make up your mind on how it should be accomplished.
- Tact - Be able to communicate to get your message across, keep the listener receptive while avoiding them being offended
- Integrity - Do the right thing, no matter if anyone is around to see
- Endurance - Being a leader can be tough. The mental aspect can be daunting. Do not lose composure
- Bearing - Conducting yourself as a leader
- Unselfishness - The ability to put others and the Guild before yourself
- Courage - Never afraid... cautious and weary... but never afraid
- Knowledge - This is a key element, Knowing things like locations, the economy and even keeping up with news on AoC
- Loyalty - To never turn your back on the Guild or it's members
- Enthusiasm - The ability to boost moral and excitement within the Guild
*Not for the faint of heart*
Statement Regarding AlliancesWe are currently looking for members for the guild only. Any Alliances that may be created will be a future endeavor. This is something will be interested in after the official release of Ashes. If it's something we decide to publicly announce, it will be on this thread around that time frame.
Qualities in theses guilds and their leadership will be carefully examined by myself and @GOAT. As you can see from above, we are meticulous when it comes to Leadership over a guild. We will want to see some qualities in the leadership that we have listed in our original post. Also, we will not want part of guilds who have established a bad reputation. We will want to know what we are getting involved with and that it is the best decision for our Guild. These things just cannot be determined until after the game has been released.
Leave any questions you have here in the comments section