Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

ENMITY

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Redheart said:
    Has there been any update on the alpha release? Last I knew it was supposed to be released in December but I have not gotten any email.

As far as I know there is no information on that.  We are in the 0-Alpha stage.  There are a few of us in that.  So far it has been pretty cool.  
  • Options
    Hey @Oxillion

What is your perfect Sunday?
  • Options
    Testing my sig
  • Options

I don't see a sig, so unless it's invisible, it might need some work ;)

• Options
    @Sojiro1500 Go to preferences > Signature settings > then place your sig image and hit save. bam
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Heey, signatures work now?!  YEA!
  • Options
    you guys still alive?
  • Options
    Alive and still kicking!  >:) Surprised aren't you @StabmanMcStabney. Anyways thanks for the check up and take care!
  • Options
    Hit us up to join the crazy train! pm me if interested.
  • Options
    We need a guild motto. A battle cry! One that says that we are brave! Fearless! Ready to face the jaws of danger regardless of the odds! 
    I'm thinking: "Let's go get killed! Or die trying!"
  • Options
    "Enmity: You think saying our name's hard, try beating us."
  • Options
    Hey @dabudo,  the Legendary AFK Ninja @Karthos had written our  motto a while back.
  • Options
    FaithxG said:
    Hey @dabudo,  the Legendary AFK Ninja @Karthos had written our  motto a while back.

Didn't know that, but I was being facetious about my motto. I was aiming for humor. I think I missed lol
  • Options
    I figured that is what you were doing, :D. Let the creative juice flow!!!
  • Options
    PVP is our pride and joy, PVE is an adventure to supplement PVP!

Have a sense of humor?
    Willing to put in the play time to be among the strongest?

Jump on discord and lets talk AoC domination.

• Options
    @GOAT

You're needed in aisle 7
  • Options
    Lets press the W key on some Fortnite:Battle Royale while we wait for AoC!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Yea! Got all my tax info together, I get to do my taxes! (insert note of sarcasm)
  • Options
    @GOAT

Baby come back
  • Options
    Any kind of fool could see
  • Options
    Did you know that Sir Isaac Newton was 23 when he discovered the law of gravity? Before that I guess gravity was optional.
  • Options
    Did you know that Valentine's Day was named after a priest whose name was Bob? 
    No, not really. Valentine was a priest who, around 270 AD, was put to death for performing wedding ceremonies in defiance of a decree by Emperor Claudius. 
    Valentine was caught on 14 February and dragged to jail. Later in the day he was clubbed to death and beheaded. It is said that, before his execution, Valentine himself had fallen in love with the jailer’s daughter. He signed his final note to her, “From your Valentine.”
    Can't get much more romantic than celebrating the horrible execution of some poor guy.  

• Options
    edited September 2018
    This is awesome guild!!
  • Options
    Time to wake up? :wink:
  • Options
    Aahhh... I am Alpha 2 status....why couldnt I have heard of this when the kickstarter was going....sigh...
    It looks really good and I am looking forward to this time next year!!
  • Options
    Is there still recruitment going on or is it closed?
  • Options
    Redheart said:
    Aahhh... I am Alpha 2 status....why couldnt I have heard of this when the kickstarter was going....sigh...
    It looks really good and I am looking forward to this time next year!!
    Alpha 2 will be when the real fun begins!
  • Options

Hi, I'm a L2 veteran who started on Erica a few months after launch and played for many years on various merged servers.  I was a Cardinal with two subclasses and will probably again play as a healer in Ashes.

I was motivated to be the best healer on my server and will aim at that again.  I know that healers are not strong PvP characters.  But you also know that the guild will need a top quality healer to reap the rewards from the hardest dungeons and to survive on siege fields.

I look forward to seeing you in Beta.

All the best, Tau

• Options
    Enmity sounds familiar.  What server were you boys on?  
  • Options
    If you will play on eu server i would like to join. Played l2 since chronicle 1