Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

ENMITY

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    We are bit crazy but hey its all about the fun.  This guild is not a good one its a great one!  Good people and motivated.  When Pre-Alpha hits we are ready to go and then it will be on to Beta and release.  If your interested in the guild please contact myself, @Goat, @Guildheart, @Dexta and @Shinko (GxFaith)
    We are more than happy to chat and answer questions.  
    Ox B)  

• Options
    Welcome to the crazy train @Babymakinpoo. Looking forward to cracking skulls in AoC together.
  • Options
    @GOAT

Wanted to post saying I'm not dead! I've been working my ass off for a new beta at work and it's releasing soon. I have recruited about 5 people to play when this game comes out. They might join here, it'll depend on what we accomplish day one.

I've committed already though  B)
  • Options
    Hey there Enmity, @MrWaffles, @WinterAssassin, @GOAT.  You can call me Sua.

My PvP-ness has some girthy experience.  I am a current casual PvPer because of the lack of games to interest me, but @MrWaffles introduced me to AoC and I'm 100% on board.

I am one of the top .NET Software Architects in the midwest and am typically a team lead.  I was also in leadership position(s) in the Navy over a decade ago.  During Vanilla, BC and LK (and a bit after), I had toons that both Ran guilds and toons as Guild Members.

One such guild was named <Ravenholdt>, which was a Stealthie-Only PvP Cross-Faction guild.  We had a guild on both Horde and Alliance.  We didn't kill each other, but we would advertise in chat for people to pay us contracts to kill/camp SAME-FACTION Players.  So if you hated some troll or ninja looter on your same faction, hire <Ravenholdt> and we'll have our Other-Faction side pay them a visit.  Of course, we also dominated City-Raids and BGs.

I also ran a huge online guild on AOL called Hyrule Role Playing for over a decade, which had 800 regular players and over 10,000 passerby players.  This was Text-Based Role Playing which required meticulous attention to detail, quick reaction, and dedication to build your character and master the gaming system (Similar to DnD).

I'm a hardcore PvPer, master of gaming systems, and software (mainly web) guru.  I also have a family, so I only have certain times I can play games.  But I fully plan to put that time toward something I can really get into, and that thing will be AoC.
  • Options
    @GxFaithz Heck yea! I am ready to do some ARK style raiding in the beginning before all the things balance out and our guild is on top. Plus i am very excited about how they are going to put their spin on crafting/gathering. Then they have only teased the ship combat to come.... and lets say I might have peed when i heard that! what do you think @GOAT @WinterAssassin
  • Options
    @Babymakinpoo I can't wait for large raids like the good old days, and anything PvP. 
  • Options
    Hey @Leslin, I would like to invite you to give our recruitment post a read to see if our goals align with yours. 

If you happen to like what you read, which I know you will, then drop by our Guild discord: ENMITY Discord and chit chat with us.
  • Options
    Welcome to ENMITY @Moby!
  • Options
    Thank you Goat, glad to be here!
  • Options
    Do you like bees?
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Do you like bees?
    We dressed my daughter up like a bee for Halloween about 5 years ago and I like her... but a bee stung me on the tip of my nose when I was a kid. I'm waiting for another bee experience before I give you my final answer.  
    @Karthos
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    GOAT said:
    Karthos said:
    Do you like bees?
    We dressed my daughter up like a bee for Halloween about 5 years ago and I like her... but a bee stung me on the tip of my nose when I was a kid. I'm waiting for another bee experience before I give you my final answer.  
    @Karthos
    One Halloween in college I was on the dance floor. I had consumed an entire bottle of Jack Daniel's so I was a little buzzed and thus my dancing was spot on.

Across the floor stood a beautiful blonde bumblebee, wearing bright yellow stilettos. I boogied on over to her in my Charlie Sheen from Platoon costume and we proceeded to make our bodies one right there on the dance floor to Kanye West's "Golddigger" song. This bee knew she wasnt messing with no broke 1960's era American Soldier Man.

After the song ended, I picked her up under one arm and carried her exactly 1 mile to my place where we made sweet love for 72 straight hours. After, in desperate need of food and water,  she made me pancakes and bacon with fresh squeezed orange juice. I never saw her again, but she left me a coupon for a free Blockbuster rental.

And that's why I like bees.
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    GOAT said:
    Karthos said:
    Do you like bees?
    @Karthos
    One Halloween in college I was on the dance floor. I had consumed an entire bottle of Jack Daniel's so I was a little buzzed and thus my dancing was spot on.

Across the floor stood a beautiful blonde bumblebee, wearing bright yellow stilettos. I boogied on over to her in my Charlie Sheen from Platoon costume and we proceeded to make our bodies one right there on the dance floor to Kanye West's "Golddigger" song. This bee knew she wasnt messing with no broke 1960's era American Soldier Man.

After the song ended, I picked her up under one arm and carried her exactly 1 mile to my place where we made sweet love for 72 straight hours. After, in desperate need of food and water,  she made me pancakes and bacon with fresh squeezed orange juice. I never saw her again, but she left me a coupon for a free Blockbuster rental.

And that's why I like bees.
    some times I wonder who is the odd one 
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Makes perfect sense @Karthos... I feel like I know you on a much deeper level now.
  • Options

I must admit this was an interesting post.  I find it interesting as we go through life with the people and experiences we learn or have.  Thank you for sharing that.  Glad your onboard.

Ox 

• Options
    edited November 2017

Just a heads up our website is being created.  We are working on other mediums as well.  Feel free to ask questions here or PM myself, @Goat, @Guildheart, @Dexta and  GxFaithz.  

Ox

• Options
    Oxillion said:

Just a heads up our website is being created.  We are working on other mediums as well.  Feel free to ask questions here or PM myself, @Goat, @Guildheart, @Dexta and  GxFaithz.  

Ox

Suamere and I are are software developers and if you guys need any help with it shoot us a pm.
  • Options
    I'm intrigued o: I really like the idea. :)
  • Options
    Hey just curious will you be entering the game alpha 1,2 beta etc?
  • Options
    @Cons Yes a lot of our members have alpha and Beta access.
  • Options
    Cons we also have multiple members in the 0-Alpha Adventures.  Going to be a great time.  

Ox
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    History:
    I have come from about three months of GW2, one week of Runescape, and

Background:
    I am a student.

My goals:
    To have fun first and foremost, I am not interested in a more competitive side where all you do is PvP. I am more of a PvE player and I hope that I can break the economy alongside you all.

What I bring to the table:
    Nothing, yes I am not a very valuable pawn, I only plan on doing PvE and make money, I also bring cookies?

This application is very short because I feel as if I don't stand a chance of getting it, while I was doing the history part I felt as if I had not much to write. I do wish to play as a friendly fellow and enjoy myself and enjoy it with others. 

Edit: I also have Alpha Access, which is nothing special but good to have...

• Options
    Hey @Yiroh drop by our discord and chat a bit
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @lxharmfulxl hey, saw your post, I would like to extend an invite to our guild discord to you. Also give our guild recruitment post on page 1 a read and see if our vision hits home with you.
  • Options
    @Rari Check us out.
  • Options
    Hey @Longcut, saw your "need a guild" post. if you still looking I would like to invite you to give our guild vision on page 1 a read. If interested join our discord.
  • Options
    Has there been any update on the alpha release? Last I knew it was supposed to be released in December but I have not gotten any email.
  • Options
    @Redheart I suggest you query the email part with a community moderator/support.

• Options
    Give page one a read and join us on discord to find out more about Enmity!
  • Options
    @DeepDashing know your looking to make a guild, but how about coming on board this crazy train!