Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Official Livestream Q&A Question Thread – June 30, 2017

Comments

• Options
    The website will stay a version of WordPress?
  • Options
    How many players are you designing towns, cities, and metropolises for? How big of a world are you guys designing for population wise?
  • Options
    Can we please hear more about Intrepid's plans to 'police' the game  against such as (e.g.) spam bots; bad language or racism; ganking etc...?
  • Options
    can I make my homestead into a mausoleum?
  • Options
    Since economics are important, can you live as a businessman in Ashes?
  • Options
    You've mentioned that Animal Husbandry is considered a processing specialty.  What  are some other  examples of processing specialties? What are some gathing specialties?
  • Options
    Is there the possibility of Guild Alliances ruining any sense of game experience for other guilds or solo players? AKA: guilds monopolizing exp areas through pure PvP alliances?
  • Options
    How do you guys feel about boss camping by dozens of players, either in non-instanced dungeons or open world spawns?
  • Options
    Is there going to be any kind of important material that you need to grind from mobs in order to make something high end gear wise?
  • Options
    а русским ключи будут давать?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Will we be able to respec our artisan class's skill points (after having 30 levels in weaponsmithing, changing to a processing skill to better benefit the guild)?
    If so, what would be the cost (a percentage of skill points lost, an amount of gold paid, a quest completed, etc.)
  • Options
    Have you thought about implementing a item viewer, similar to what vermintide offers? (looking at your weapons up close to study the detailwork)
  • Options
    How dark will the nighttime be? 
  • Options
    Will first person be a thing?
  • Options
    Any information at this stage of development about the systems that will be in place to combat bot spam/gold sellers when the game launches? 
  • Options
    Возможно ли теоретически одной гильдии захватить весь сервер? Is it possible theoretically one Guild to conquer the whole server?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Will there be subterranean Underrealm city nodes or castles?
    (Already answered? oh!)

Will we get to see more concept art or models for Dwarves, Elves, and Orcs soon? 
  • Options
    Can it be possible to have character bios in game like City of Heroes or WoW rp add ons?
  • Options
    Will there be player collision and npc collision, or will players be able to run right through each other and npc:s? Or will there be only one of the above, and if so which one and why?

Hopes and dreams lives forever, keep the hype alive :)

• Options
    How much interaction can we expect between the Underrealm node system and the above ground node system? Example: Caravan runs, specific underrealm material gathered that above ground may need as well and vise versa, etc.
  • Options
    During a siege, you hinted at multiple summoners contibuting to a single, large siege summon/minion. Question: Will there be other devoted mecanics like that during sieges for other classes? ie. Mages creating larger fire storms, bards providing larger scale support effects, tanks making AOE damage/cc resists, etc...?
  • Options
    Will there be subterranean Underrealm city nodes or castles?
    @Rumbleforge I believe they already answered this in a previous Q&A, with the answer being ''yes, definitely''. Perhaps you can use your question slot for another burning question you have, it would be a shame if it went to waste! ^^
  • Options
    How dark will the nighttime be? 
    I would like to add to that question: If the nighttime were to actually be so dark that a torch would be required for decent vision, how would that tie in with the combat system? Would two-handed weapons and shields be restricted while holding a torch, meaning you'd have to choose between vision and optimal combat abilities?
  • Options
    Will there be some kind of mercenary system where you can hire not only npc's but also other players that can help you on missions where you don't have the right skills for (yet) in exchange for a reward?
  • Options
    Will there be a gifting option in the cosmetics store?
  • Options
    Have you decided what kind of Exp/Levelling System you will use? Will you get level each skill Individually ala WoWs old weapon System, or will you llevel As normals and get points to put into skills ala Anarchy online? Or will you use a completely different systems and what will that entail?
  • Options
    What are the scientific nodes. What makes them scientific and different from other nodes?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    If an alliance wins a castle siege, how is it decided which guilds gain the benefits?
  • Options
    Ptalemei said:
    Планируется ли русификация игры?  Do you plan Russification of the game?
    (I think this is asking if a Russian Localization is planned.)
  • Options
    I am wondering what type of items will be available from the beginning out of necessity like torches for example.

Say I later acquire the recipe to craft torches.  Even further down the road I have a freehold that has an inn.  Would it be profitable/worthwhile for me to sell torches in my inn to fellow players? Or just beer (who am I kidding, of course I will be selling beer)?
This discussion has been closed.