Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Official Livestream Q&A Question Thread – June 30, 2017

Comments

• Options
    stat points on levels

will there be separate attribute points for Leveling/pve skills   & Leveling/crafting

Example:  do you have to decide  to do 100% attributes into crafting[ to be best in slot]
    or will their
    x: attributes char stats (dex,vita,hp,int [the usual])
    y: PVE mob hunting skills ( previews did not look like said skills had next level bonus's)
    z: crafting skills
    are these all separate points on level or one mass pool that must be shared?

and finally Enchanting.   [ IF GOING BEST in SLOT, NO HYBRID CRAP]
    will enchanting profession be like crafting ie if you max out in swords you
    can enchant swords amazingly
    but  only do meh in wands / bow  etc.
    or is it   just way more dials to fine tune enchanting on any item.

Thanks Schlaghund
    (pronounced Schlag Hund) no delay

• Options
    We know a lot of detail about PvP death penalties, but can you clarify what the PvE death penalties are? Are these exactly the same as PvP or if not what are the differences?
  • Options
    Will Races have certain Tradeskill perks? For example: Will island Dwarves be better at fishing, while mountain Dwarves get a bonus working a forge?
  • Options
    Q1. Any concept art on the summer exclusives coming our way?
    Q2. Will the summoner have a pet that exists till it dies or will all summon skills be time based?

Bonus round: Any furry stuff (costumes etc.) gonna be in the game? ;)
  • Options
    Do you have any plans to support virtual reality?
  • Options
    Can we 'capture' and reroute caravans or is our only option to either defend or attack & loot?
  • Options
    In regards to sieges... Will player made siege items be a thing? second can they be sold? Lastly will the items have a set location or can you place a catapult anywhere on a field?   

• Options
    when will your next Node video be out? More information about the game will be awesome!  B)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Will I be able to solo play and get an item that is only one of kind? o:)>:)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    In the monster coin system, what is stopping a group of players from accumulating coins and intentionally not completing the monster objectives. e.g. a guild has high stakes in the development of a city, and decides to use its size to essentially highjack the monster horde and not destroy the objectives they put the effort into building? 
  • Options
    How will loot distribution work with multiple groups on a target? For example world bosses or caravans?

Will there be concepts against leeching?
  • Options
    Say I go X levels as a fighter and realize tank was more of what I wanted but don't want to start as new character.
    Can you change your primary AND/OR secondary class to a different class after entering and leveling in the game?
    If so what is the cost to do so, gold, time, rare items, a quest?

• Options
    What difference will there be for mounts others than looks? can a mount look the same as another with different stats?

• Options
    Is it possible to have a referral system for guilds as well?
  • Options
    When will the monthly Q&A with the devs start that are part of the Royalty and above pledge levels?
  • Options
    Привет друзья. Как дела?  :)o:)

• Options
    I believe I heard in one of the Q&As that caravans will be used to move all sorts of materials not just things to sell at market such as crafting materials you might need to refine but lack the equipment at your current node. So my question is this. 

Can you set caravans to automatically dispense their items in something like a storage container once they get to their destination or will you have to be there to remove them yourself? 

• Options
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  • Options
    Will players be restricted to 1 guild?
  • Options
    Say I go X levels as a fighter and realize tank was more of what I wanted but don't want to start as new character.
    Can you change your primary AND/OR secondary class to a different class after entering and leveling in the game?
    If so what is the cost to do so, gold, time, rare items, a quest?

They touched on this in a different live stream. You will NOT be able to change your primary class, but we probably will be able to change our secondary 

• Options
    Could you expand more on the planned crafting system for gear? For example, will a 'recipe' have set materials or can we change the materials for different parts of the weapon or armour so as to create something new with different attributes/stats and appearance?
  • Options
    How will looting work when finding rare items in the world? Would a chest be randomized for the whole group or just contain one item that only one person can get?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Will there be a dynamic weather system? If so, will there be different levels of intensity in the system (drizzle vs. storm)?
  • Options
    If I upgrade me Ks pledge, which exclusives would I get a mix of both or the full ks ones as listed before?
  • Options
    Please expand on what you hope to allow involving mounted combat.  Will we be able to have large cavalry charges and fighting from horse back?  Will mounted archers be allowed, and will mount barding be present.
  • Options
    In regards to sieges... Will player made siege items be a thing? second can they be sold? Lastly will the items have a set location or can you place a catapult anywhere on a field?                                                                                                                                                                                                      Much Love! Twist

• Options
    1-What the things that make the plyer/guilds who full pvp focs  interested on  lvling up nodes other then a military one like scientific or religious nodes 
    2-what the role the summners gona play on the raids or dungeons whay someone will take me as summner for that hardcore dungeon?
  • Options
    Are we gona  see flying island on AOC 

maybe with some lore and hidden quests to reach them 
  • Options
    I would like to donate to the cause but I am unsure of what these things I'll get look like. So I am hesitant...any pics of all of them? Mounts, cosmetics, ect?
  • Options
    on a scale of 1 to 10... how confident are you in releasing this game 100% complete before the year 2020?
This discussion has been closed.