Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Cool Signature Club

People with cool signatures post here. We will have a contest and the person with the coolest signature will get... wait for it... more likes than everyone else!!!

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I win. Everyone pack it up.

(Please)
  • Options
    GOAT
  • Options
    I like my straining eyeball. Its cool. Stand to close and your get wet with the tears. Its crying because it wants to get in to alpha. 
  • Options
    Mine's so cool the forum won't even load it.
  • Options
    Gotta get @Megs in here :)
  • Options
    Oooh! Oooh! Can I play?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I can not wait to see all of the cool ones out there!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I drew 4 races in different classes. A Tulnar as Fighter, a Dunir as Cleric, A Ren'Kai  as Rogue and a Nükai as Mage.

And I made a stick figure fight animation between a TankMage and HunterBard, so technically I've already won. I am one. I won. 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Why hello there! 
    Make way, for I am Megs and I have the epicist, awesomeballs signature ever.
    It is a creation of pure ART.
    It could not be more so.
    The eyes and jaws follow you around the forums.
    Many feel that it's speaking to them personally, but cannot quite work out what it's trying to say.
    Some people like it.
    Some people are wrong and don't. Some people find it a little bit creepy, most people.
    And it's all thanks to the wonderful skill of @Julemanden that we have been blessed by its beauty.

(Strong enough sell J ? I think we've got this one in the bag) :smiley:
  • Options
    Mine is not animated but I think it's cool. I can say that because I didn't make it.

Thanks Morriganna!!!
  • Options
    Mine is not animated, either. I had one-but I like the one @Morriganna made me better. So I use it.
  • Options
    Megs said:
    Why hello there! 
    Make way, for I am Megs and I have the epicist, awesomeballs signature ever.
    It is a creation of pure ART.
    It could not be more so.
    The eyes and jaws follow you around the forums.
    Many feel that it's speaking to them personally, but cannot quite work out what it's trying to say.
    Some people like it.
    Some people are wrong and don't. Some people find it a little bit creepy, most people.
    And it's all thanks to the wonderful skill of @Julemanden that we have been blessed by its beauty.

(Strong enough sell J ? I think we've got this one in the bag) :smiley:
    There is no other, all hail the... the eh... the thing!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    mine's ok 
  • Options
    There's too many great sigs to choose just one. I always laugh at @ReaperOfCookies sigs. @Rumbleforge is funny and a nice salute to when we had agrees and insightfuls, @Dolphin is pretty original and cool. Way too many to name them all
  • Options
    mine's ok 
    Do you per chance listen to nightcore? (I dont, but this comes to mind)
  • Options
    Not quite sure why I'm trying.
  • Options
    Mine is there just to confirm what many people already know. Many, many people instantly recognize the couch, and the PM's I get from people about it are hilarious.
  • Options
    I really need to learn photoshop.
  • Options
    Aww thanks guys! @Archangelus @SaeyoPrayers I know they aren't professional but I enjoyed putting them together for you.  :) Yours is real cool @Sintu
  • Options
    Mine's not all fancy-schmancy, but I like it well enough. I think it well expresses ... stuff. Yep, stuff. Simple stuff. Happy stuff. 

Stuff is good *nods*
  • Options
    Sup
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Skaven Clan Pestilens ftw!

Animated sigs are just trying to cover up for lacking design :*>:)
  • Options
    Check below for sig
  • Options
    Credit for my awesome sig goes to @Kumary:)
  • Options
    Haha, I'm always working on my signature... slowly sourcing for an artist for another character I have in mind. But this is currently what I have. :smile:
  • Options
    Mine sucks though... =<  *Holds up sign* WILL DANCE FOR VOTES!
  • Options
    Possum said:
    Credit for my awesome sig goes to @Kumary:)
    I have been summoned...Hello Possum :)
  • Options
    You do make some nice sigs. /hats off @Kumary
  • Options
    Psst!  I like The Golden Ratio.  
  • Options
    noice sigs