Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Cool Signature Club

Comments

• Options
    Or, people that are annoyed with signatures could turn them off?  ;)
    Or, Intrepid can finally configure their forums properly and implement a signature image size restriction. :)
  • Options
    @nyt they did u mango. It's 400px
  • Options
    Megs said:
    Nyt said: 
    Although most of the signatures look cool, they're entirely oversized and degrade the forum content quite a bit.  90% of you should stop overcompensating your signatures and scale them down to no taller than 150px.  Forums should be more about your content, rather than your signatures.
    I have a feeling I'm possibly guilty of this. 
    Will rectify asap, sorry if so.
    Heck, they don't even have to turn them off entirely.  There's an option to strip images from the signatures.
  • Options
    Nyt said:
    Or, Intrepid can finally configure their forums properly and implement a signature image size restriction. :)
    Are you simply disappointed that you lack one? We has a nice group who could help make one for you!
  • Options
    Kumary said:
    Possum said:
    I made mine a little smaller (easy to scale in the signature settings), but if it gets too much smaller, it will be harder to read.
    I agree with @Dozla, I say make it back the way it was or if you want maybe just a bit smaller.  Yes some signatures are larger than others and maybe not all know they can resize once its uploaded, but if there is no restriction, I say let the people place their signatures the way they want.

Have fun in the forums regardless if its "content related" or just about our signatures. We have many months/years until the game comes out and so far getting to know more and more members in these forums has been great.

Yeah, I've been looking at it and I think I've decided I don't like it smaller.  I'm going to re-size it again and if it annoys someone, they can turn 'em off.
  • Options
    Damnnnn 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    >:) Possum said:
    Megs said:
    Nyt said: 
    Although most of the signatures look cool, they're entirely oversized and degrade the forum content quite a bit.  90% of you should stop overcompensating your signatures and scale them down to no taller than 150px.  Forums should be more about your content, rather than your signatures.
    Heck, they don't even have to turn them off entirely.  There's an option to strip images from the signatures.
    lol didn't know that. Of course, that's probably because I like to see people's sigs so i have never bothered to try to turn them off. I guess my wife was right after all. "You don't know everything, Josh"
    Of course, I disagree with her. Now that I know that about these sigs, my superior intellect is now complete.  >:)
  • Options
    TBF some are rather large.  I'm waiting to get mine made but mine will be on a smaller scale.  It is hard to read some forums i agree when half of it is imagery.. alot of scrolling and maybe missing a post.  but meh to each there own.    is there a way to make others appear smaller , because i do like seeing them, just not having them take up half my screen :smile:
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Ok I tried deleting AGAIN.
    Seems to work the first time, and when I edited, it came back :( 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Looking at some signatures, mine just look like trash =(

Edit: changed my signature =P
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Sovorack said:
    Looking at some signatures, mine just look like trash =(
    Mushroom... Weed... Hmmm, lets get high together...

• Options
    Kratz the smoke looks great
  • Options
    Kratz the smoke looks great
  • Options

Double post? I'll smoke what you're having ;)

• Options
    amazing siggys, Thanks to @romance for making mine <3
  • Options
    >:) Possum said:
    Megs said:
    Nyt said: 
    lol didn't know that. Of course, that's probably because I like to see people's sigs so i have never bothered to try to turn them off. I guess my wife was right after all. "You don't know everything, Josh"
    Of course, I disagree with her. Now that I know that about these sigs, my superior intellect is now complete.  >:)
    Keep telling yourself that as you go through married life.  lol
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    Looks like you got it now.  I don't see them anymore.
  • Options
    Possum said:
    T-Elf said:

Ya know .... the forum acts weird ;)
  • Options
    I saw a few people here who are looking for signatures. You can message me what you'd like and I'll take a shot at it. :smile:
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I saw a few people here who are looking for signatures. You can message me what you'd like and I'll take a shot at it. :smile:
    I'll consider it now that you've said that. Found the current one on google images... lol

If I do, then it won't be as serious as some signatures here are. It will be a signature for sh!ts and giggles ;)
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    Possum said:
    T-Elf said:

Now it's back.  wth?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Dolan said:
    I'll consider it now that you've said that. Found the current one on google images... lol

If I do, then it won't be as serious as some signatures here are. It will be a signature for sh!ts and giggles ;)
    I'll do a mock-up for you. :smile:
  • Options
    I'll try, why not  B)
  • Options
    o/
  • Options
    I really love the sigs here so much creativity ^^
  • Options
    Possum said:
    T-Elf said:
    Possum said:
    T-Elf said:

Now it's back.  wth?
    I blame @Diura. Too many frog pics!
  • Options
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    So, who is going to decide whos in the club and who isnt? :O or is it more like, whoever has a sig is apart of the club? lol
  • Options
    @Gemiichan did this one, and I can't thank enough for it, really hit what I wanted.
  • Options
    My Feeble attempt.