Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Cool Signature Club

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Matrim87 said:
    Anyone else unable to use a signature? I have an updated one thanks to Kumary but it keeps saying images not allowed when I try to use it...
    Yes it shows that on mine to which really sucks since I just made one of Photoshop. 
  • Options
    the question I have too you all is who has the best sig?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Kumary said:
    Possum said:
    Kumary said:
    So I'm in a "dilemma" :p

I've updated my signature to a lighter toned one...Some like it and others have messaged me they prefer the my previous one. Sooo umm lets see what the rest in this thread think and help me decide which to keep. y previous signature shown below or my current signature :D

Previous Signature    

You could use a signature rotator, like http://sigrotor.com/.  I've not used it, but if I get a few decent signatures I like, I might.  Right now though, I'm quite thoroughly satisfied with the one you made for me.  :)

oooooooh I saw you post this before but didnt read into it annnnnd it's actually peaking my interest. Like I make 5 signatures and then use the Sigrotor :D
    Thanks! @Possum

EDIT: I tried the link you provided me @Possum but it did not work, since my signature are larger than 100KB to I tried this one and it work: http://signavatar.com/ well at least I think it did...let me know :p

@Kumary, I uploaded a couple signatures.  How do I get a link from signavatar.com to put into my forum signature?

** Edit - I found the URL, but it doesn't seem to be cycling when I reload the page.  Hmmm...

** Edit 2 - Never mind.  I see the issue.  It's not saving my changes because I'm getting the "Images not allowed" error.  Guess I have to wait until they get that fixed.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @Possum I've heard of this "No image allowed" error. Might have to write a ticket :/
  • Options
    Kumary said:
    @Possum I've heard of this "No image allowed" error. Might have to write a ticket :/
    Well you are changing your signature a lot... Was about to post a GIF because of your nudity signature just a sec ago. Cover ye eyes timmy!

• Options
    Kumary said:
    There's at least an entire discussion about it.  They know.  :)
  • Options
    Dolan said:
    Kumary said:
    Well you are changing your signature a lot... Was about to post a GIF because of your nudity signature just a sec ago. Cover ye eyes timmy!

@Kumary is using a signature rotator.  You enter the URLs for your signature images on the site and then get a single URL that links to the signature rotation.  That URL is then entered in your forum signature.  The rotator does all the changing for you.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    While I think there are some off the wall great sigs out there, I do personally agree with some that huge animated sigs not only make any thread extremely long but it also can drag down someone's system because it has to render all of them all the time (case in point, @Possum sig above me is causing my browser to momentarily pause when it replays as I am typing this. This is not a big deal, just a handy example). Not everyone has a !##$%@ fast connection and are limited by the ISP they have available.

That's why I designed my sig to be static and wide, not tall, to allow me to express myself with minimal impact on others. :)
  • Options
    Width is all that really matters, anyhow.
  • Options
    @Kratz you're smoking out these forums, so I thought I'd give you a healthier alternative...

• Options
    @KumaryYour sigs examples are bad ass.  Also love Kratz's