Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Cool Signature Club

Comments

• Options
    DRAMATIC HAIR FLIP.
    *Gently like competitors.*
  • Options
    Mine is soooooo bland, compared to everyone else's!!
    But I don't have much visual arts skill, and I already made it for a DJ logo tho so....it's kinda recycled.  lol
  • Options
    I really liked @SaeyoPrayers's previous signature
  • Options
    There are some 1st class sigs here, wonder where @Krojak and @ReaperOfCookies are ;)
  • Options
    Dolan is love, Dolan is life!
  • Options
    I need to flag and report you all. I only fullfill the question of the Original Poster .....
  • Options
    I need to work on mine a lot
  • Options
    I like my signature :)
  • Options
    There are some 1st class sigs here, wonder where @Krojak and @ReaperOfCookies are ;)
    I'm here, :p mine is subtle af right now though
  • Options
    There's too many great sigs to choose just one. I always laugh at @ReaperOfCookies sigs. @Rumbleforge is funny and a nice salute to when we had agrees and insightfuls, @Dolphin is pretty original and cool. Way too many to name them all
    Mine aren't that crazy anymore though D:
  • Options
    There's too many great sigs to choose just one. I always laugh at @ReaperOfCookies sigs. @Rumbleforge is funny and a nice salute to when we had agrees and insightfuls, @Dolphin is pretty original and cool. Way too many to name them all
    I was a big fan of your first animated sig, with the little reaper running around. ;)

Personally, I hope they give us a character creation app to play with (at least a year before Ashes release) so we can start using more game avatars for our sigs ahead of time.
    It would also be a fun diversion for us fans while the game is still in development. 
  • Options
    I was a big fan of your first animated sig, with the little reaper running around. ;)

Personally, I hope they give us a character creation app to play with (at least a year before Ashes release) so we can start using more game avatars for our sigs ahead of time.
    It would also be a fun diversion for us fans while the game is still in development. 

Just for you <3 

I hope we get an extensive character creation, i'll stuck for a few hours!

• Options
    I love my sig that @AutumnWillow helped with. <3  It's the idea that there are so many adventures and surprises awaiting if we just "open up" to them.
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    I love my sig that @AutumnWillow helped with. <3  It's the idea that there are so many adventures and surprises awaiting if we just "open up" to them.
    For me, it brings to mind Pandora's Box.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Virtek said:
    Mine is soooooo bland, compared to everyone else's!!
    But I don't have much visual arts skill, and I already made it for a DJ logo tho so....it's kinda recycled.  lol
    Virtek, if you'd like something different, there are any number of people here who like making signatures for others.  You'd have but to ask and I'm sure they'd respond.
  • Options
    I forgot about @Possum's. It's tough for me Between his and @SaeyoPrayers's previous one which he should post here.

although... @ReaperOfCookies just presented an epic one I haven't seen yet LOL
  • Options
    Possum said:
    T-Elf said:
    For me, it brings to mind Pandora's Box.
    That's because, like my avatar, it is.  But I like to think of it in a more positive way, than bringing woe, it brings opportunity.
  • Options
    I forgot about @Possum's. It's tough for me Between his and @SaeyoPrayers's previous one which he should post here.

Those were my first two animated ones before moving on to the smokey assassin and now this guardian one :p
  • Options
    @ReaperOfCookies
    that 2nd one actually made me LOL, not just "oh thats funny". No... I physically laughed and was stuck watching it for a good minute
  • Options
    *Rolls over in bed, groaning, eyes held shut against the bright light of morning.*

"What's going on? Why was I summoned to this thread?"
  • Options

I'm probably starting to sound like a broken record, but I always give credit to @Kumary for my current signature.  :)
  • Options
    @ReaperOfCookies
    that 2nd one actually made me LOL, not just "oh thats funny". No... I physically laughed and was stuck watching it for a good minute
    Glad you like it! Had some fun back when the sig wars began.. though we dialed it all back xd
  • Options
    i didnt really try
  • Options
    @ReaperOfCookies
    Glad you like it! Had some fun back when the sig wars began.. though we dialed it all back xd
    Speak for yourself....  if I could make a full blown "choose your own adventure" style interactive flash based forum sig, I would!  Bawha!
    ;)

I guess we're just Veterans of the Signature Wars...  ;)

You see me now a veteran of a thousand forum wars
    I've been living on the edge so long
    Where the minions of @nagash roar
    And I'm young enough to look at
    And far too old to see
    All the Dislikes are on the inside
    I'm not sure that there's anything left to me!

Don't let these sigs go on
    It's time we had a break from it
    It's time we had some leave
    We've been living in @goat 's flames
    @UMJI 's been eating up our brains
    Oh please don't let these sigs go on!

You ask me why I'm weary, why I can't speak to you
    You blame me for my signature, say It's time I changed anew
    But the war's still going on, dear, and there's no end that I know
    And I can't say if we're ever...
    I can't say if the forum will ever be free!

It's time we had some leave
    We've been living with @possum 's name
    And the stars behind @CylverRayne
    Oh please don't let these sigs go on!

You see me now a veteran of a thousand forum wars
    My ale is spent at last
    And my posts are destroyed
    I have used up all my graphics and I'm helpless and bereaved
    Badges are all I'm made of
    Did I hear you say that this is victory?

Send me to the rear
    Where the topics of madness swell
    And @Krojak 's love is creepy as hell
    Oh please don't let these sigs go on
    Don't let these sigs go on!
  • Options
    *applauds*  Bravo, @Rumbleforge!
  • Options
    Ah. well since quite a few people requested my old one...I put it back up for the time being. Cheers
  • Options
    Ah. well since quite a few people requested my old one...I put it back up for the time being. Cheers
    For the record, I like them both.  I really like the work @Morriganna does.
  • Options
    I do too. She made me a few of them. They're both pretty awesome. I have been working on one. I should have it completed sometime before Ashes comes out. Lol
  • Options
    Thanks @Possum @SaeyoPrayers  If anyone needs a sig. to tide them over let me know and I'll do my best to put one together for you.  <3
  • Options
    @Morriganna I love reading all the new posts on this discussion.