Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How many ACTIVE Skills would you prefer for ASHES of CrEATION ?!?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    I'm strictly a PvE player, only doing pvp to achieve farm.
    So 10 abilities for single target dps should be enough.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    8 Would be enough for active skills, the first two without resource, and the higher you get, the more powerful the skill gets, and it costs more resource. Of course there should be a bigger skill pool, and you should be able to switch out the active skills from that pool.
  • Options
    I prefer a lower amount of skills available to use on your bar with a huge selection to choose from.  This way it hopefully makes a lot of different builds instead of just having all skills on the bars at once.  But i have played both ways and will be flexible in the direction Intrepid goes.  I just prefer the lower amount of skills with true choice.
  • Options
    With just 8or 10skills U dont have enough options to react in specific situations. U cant be offensive / defensife ..etc at.the same time.. .. 
    I dont get IT ... How people prefer this Kind of Combat. Hmmpf
  • Options
    Honestly, however many skills my build ends up picking up that seem useful. So I would say there really isn't a definitive number, it just depends on what your doing. I will say anything more than 20 seems excessive though...
  • Options
    12 active skills from a growing list of skills that you have access to based of race / class / profession / home node.
  • Options
    10-20 sounds good but the more abilities there are to choose from the better, building ur own playstyle from a huge amount of abilities is appealing