Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Costumes you would like to see.

Comments

• Options
    I would love astrology themed costumes and skins. Tarot card themed weapon skins for the orbs or  spell books.

• Options

Here is a fortune teller theme.

I would love to see some cloaks with animal themed ears attached to the hood like above for us anime lovers. That way it would just be a cosmetic feature. 

Like for example a cloak of Anubus that has dog ears attached to the hood. (I think i explained that right)
  • Options
    I think I get what you mean, well It'd be nice if we could simply have animal ears on characters :love: (probably as a cosmetic though, unless the Tulnar will have customization options like that)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
     MJ Jersey
  • Options
    I'm hoping there will be a Druid costume as the polar opposite of the Necromancer, that is in the store at the moment (maybe next month - wishful thinking!).
  • Options
    I wouldn't call a druid the opposite of a necromance, but I do want to see a druid costume aswell, should be nature themed and consist of robes in my opinion.
  • Options
    Definitely some conan-esk style wardrobe would be nice or some very deep fantasy dwarven female armour.
  • Options
    AutumnLeaf I get that some people like cutesy outfits to play with, but personally I hope we don't see anything like maid outfits, reindeer antlers, or anything that does not fit the lore. Once I see costumes that don't fit in the world then I can't take that world seriously anymore.

But I like how costumes give variety to the player base...in that sense, I'd rather see more skins for regular armour/adventuring gear...more coats/cloaks/chainmail/plate/cloth tops/pants etc 
  • Options
    Honestly id like to see the ability to design our own armor sets and such so we can make say unique uniforms though with limited capabilities so we don't get bikini armors
  • Options
    Ravudha said:
    AutumnLeaf I get that some people like cutesy outfits to play with, but personally I hope we don't see anything like maid outfits, reindeer antlers, or anything that does not fit the lore. Once I see costumes that don't fit in the world then I can't take that world seriously anymore.

But I like how costumes give variety to the player base...in that sense, I'd rather see more skins for regular armour/adventuring gear...more coats/cloaks/chainmail/plate/cloth tops/pants etc 
    Maid outfits shouldn't be associated with 'cute' in the first place, that was a proper working uniform in the past, too many people just think of the anime/japanese maid cafe cosplay outfits and immidiately categorize it as 'unfit' for fantasy, in fact most noble households in the past (medieval ages) had maids working there.
  • Options
    only this
  • Options
    Ravudha said:

Maid outfits shouldn't be associated with 'cute' in the first place, that was a proper working uniform in the past, too many people just think of the anime/japanese maid cafe cosplay outfits and immidiately categorize it as 'unfit' for fantasy, in fact most noble households in the past (medieval ages) had maids working there.
    Yes main outfits were a working uniform in the past - but the one you showed doesn't match the era (~middle ages) of a fantasy MMO. It's roughly based on the French maid uniform, which was originally modified with a shorter skirt, to be more sexual, for burlesque shows (according to Google) - that's why I can't take it seriously. If you search medieval maid outfit you'll see a very different style of dress.
  • Options
    ahhhdrian said:
    only this
    there are no socks, add socks and it becomes a whole lot better ;)
  • Options
    Another idea: We need those sweet Japanese geta sandals that make you like 6 inches taller and every time you equip them it does the kabuki sound effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_NkPCkl4c&ab_channel=Schieem
  • Options
    If we have henchmen in our free holds then would like to able to assign different cosmetics items to them.

Would like to see Roman historicle  style armor in game not just one suit but several different ones. 

Would like to see formal wear. Some fo the old suits and dresses look really elegant and a cane for men umbrella for laddies plus monocle to go with it. 

Be pretty cool if white red and black ninja suits were availble for rogues.

Samurai armour could be added but might clash with traditional armour styles. 

Also the traditional crusader armour would be pretty cool.

This is just one example but there are many of this type images online.

Would make for good role playing oppurtunity (purging and cleansing the land)
  • Options
    I love the idea of henchman/mercenaries but dressing these men in tights can be very intimidating ;-)
  • Options
    Ravudha said:
    Ravudha said:

Yes main outfits were a working uniform in the past - but the one you showed doesn't match the era (~middle ages) of a fantasy MMO. It's roughly based on the French maid uniform, which was originally modified with a shorter skirt, to be more sexual, for burlesque shows (according to Google) - that's why I can't take it seriously. If you search medieval maid outfit you'll see a very different style of dress.
    Ehm I did write at the beginning that I dont mean the anime like ones, this is first and foremost a game, fantasy at that, there will be things that are different to how it appears in real life, the outfit that I put a picture of was the closest I could find to having practicality but not disregarding the aesthetic aspect >.<
  • Options
    Seeing as how armor suffers 'wear n tear' when used, chars will need something to wear while it gets repaired.  Plus...  not all classes are going to want their profession easily identifiable...   ie: what rogue would be trusted dressed in his gear in a public setting?  Besides....  people tend to have more than one outfit to choose from, and not all of them fall under the heading of 'practical'.
  • Options
    I would love to see a rogue dressed in plate armour to try and fool every one around him.
  • Options
  • Options

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Sussurro said:

Kind of looks like Eredin from Witcher 3 :3
  • Options
    Sw684 said:
    I think it would be cool to have different characters/look in the game depending on your races, class and how you spend your time on the game like  kings/queens. vikings. Pirates. Business/traders. entertainment  and may more, 
    Sw684 said:
    Hmm yeah, you mean spending time on sea as a pirate, or something similar grants a pirate costume and later maybe a pirate captain costume ? 
    Yes correct. :)👍
    I am 100% on board with this. Dwarven Viking?? H.E to-the L's YEAH!
  • Options
    @StrangeSinner haha yes 
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I think most  Dwarves design amour and weapons look viking anyway
  • Options
    edited January 2018

How about ;) 
  • Options
    I wish for some steampunk-ish stuff but I doubt I will get it :(
  • Options
    In the realm of "high fantasy", I'd really like to see different styles of armor, that both make sense, and don't.

In W.o.W, there were shoulder pads for magic users, that had stones floating above the shoulders. It didn't look absolutely ridiculous, and being on a magic user, the explanation of "it's magic" fit perfectly. And if you want to make sure its "real", I'm 100% sure you could design some shoulder pads in real life with magnets in them that make objects float above them. 

But, if I don't want that look, and I want to make something that looks differently, but has the same stats, I'd like to be able to choose that. Sure, some games allow you to make a cosmetic look for your character that doesn't affect your stats, but not many allow you to choose how the crafted items you're making aesthetically look.
  • Options
    I understand the floating parts and stuff but even if you look at it from a fantasy pov you might realise that the magic that keeps those parts afloat must also use magic, so either the gear has to be 'enchanted' or drain the mana of the wearer...always wondered how they float like that.
  • Options
    Lady Godiva.