Costumes you would like to see.

AutumnLeafAutumnLeaf Member alpha-stress-tester


So I was wondering what types of costumes/outfits people would like to see in the game ? (this is a bit different compared to armor skins, kind of like job clothes, merchant clothes or everyday outfits) personally I would love to see a maid costume and I don't mean a full on exposure anime like one.

 -Not sure if there is a post about this already


Something like this I guess.
«13456

Comments

  • AutumnLeafAutumnLeaf Member alpha-stress-tester
    Well I wouldn't outright cross out maids from fantasy, but a mankini, yeah I'd love to see that xD
  • SylviaSylvia Member


    So I was wondering what types of costumes/outfits people would like to see in the game ? (this is a bit different compared to armor skins, kind of like job clothes, merchant clothes or everyday outfits) personally I would love to see a maid costume and I don't mean a full on exposure anime like one.

     -Not sure if there is a post about this already


    Something like this I guess.
    Maid costume?? Sign me in!
  • AiveleenAiveleen Member
    edited January 12
    @AutumnLeaf give it a few years, and virtually everything will be in the game. Eventually artists get bored, and then this happens: http://www.wowhead.com/item=74278/helm-of-the-fire-festival
    Defeat the dragon, sow the teeth, fight the warriors, a city reap.
  • ObanOban Member
    None...
  • AragaAraga Member ✭✭
    edited January 12
    If there is not a Horse Mask then I might want a refund.

    Nothing says fun like chasing people around as a zerg of naked Horse-Headed PvPers.


  • AutumnLeafAutumnLeaf Member alpha-stress-tester
    Aiveleen said:
    @AutumnLeaf give it a few years, and virtually everything will be in the game. Eventually artists get bored, and then this happens: http://www.wowhead.com/item=74278/helm-of-the-fire-festival
    That's WoW for you....
  • KitziKitzi Member
    I would really like to see female armor that is practical. Yes, I love a sexy female costume as much as the next person, but when everyone is running around in bikinis and my tank is wearing a metal thong it starts to break the immersion for me. By all means, have it as an option, but also have armor that covers the body and still looks cool. l mean, look at Phasma from the new Star Wars movies. She was badass and her armor looked exactly the same as the rest of the first order because it was just armor, not female armor.
  • AutumnLeafAutumnLeaf Member alpha-stress-tester
    Kitzi said:
    I would really like to see female armor that is practical. Yes, I love a sexy female costume as much as the next person, but when everyone is running around in bikinis and my tank is wearing a metal thong it starts to break the immersion for me. By all means, have it as an option, but also have armor that covers the body and still looks cool. l mean, look at Phasma from the new Star Wars movies. She was badass and her armor looked exactly the same as the rest of the first order because it was just armor, not female armor.
    Yea I agree, obviously female armor has it's female-ish parts (Extra space for breasts) but those ridiculous skimpy outfits, while are sexy they just ruin the feel of the game sometimes.
    Like this stuff is a big no.
  • Sw684Sw684 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 12
    I think it would be cool to have different characters/look in the game depending on your races, class and how you spend your time on the game like  kings/queens. vikings. Pirates. Business/traders. entertainment  and may more, 

     
  • AutumnLeafAutumnLeaf Member alpha-stress-tester
    Hmm yeah, you mean spending time on sea as a pirate, or something similar grants a pirate costume and later maybe a pirate captain costume ? 
  • Sw684Sw684 Member ✭✭✭
    Hmm yeah, you mean spending time on sea as a pirate, or something similar grants a pirate costume and later maybe a pirate captain costume ? 
    Yes correct. :)👍

     
  • Sw684Sw684 Member ✭✭✭


     
  • AutumnLeafAutumnLeaf Member alpha-stress-tester
    Image result for Mage robe artImage result for Avallach robes
  • DeusExMachinaDeusExMachina Member ✭✭
    Image result for death warrior armor

    Gotta look cool when pawning noobs ;D
  • NightshadeRavenNightshadeRaven Member ✭✭✭
    I think some people are getting confused with costume and armor.


  • AutumnLeafAutumnLeaf Member alpha-stress-tester
    I think some people are getting confused with costume and armor.

    Well in a certain sense it's about the vanity appereance that we can equip 'over' the armor so it's just how you would like your char to look in the game I guess :)
  • Sw684Sw684 Member ✭✭✭
    Isabelle said:

     That picture from dark souls? I love and miss that game be good to have some of there gothic look/ideas in Aoc.

     
  • PinkberryPinkberry Member alpha-stress-tester
    Hahah spoons...riot!!!!! (Lol)

    Anyway, since we will be getting underwater content how does everyone feel about swimwear if fashioned to not break immersion. Id love to see different race themed swimwear.


  • NightshadeRavenNightshadeRaven Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 15
    Isabelle said:

    The model is great for looking over high fences. But I would never wear anything like that, it head would get caught in tree branches.

    Also the Borat costume is so wrong in many ways.




  • PookaPooka Member, Alpha 1 Stress Test alpha-stress-tester


    Pooka's 1 gold is worth more than your 1 gold.
  • Sw684Sw684 Member ✭✭✭
    Pooka said:

    Love it :) haha

     
  • IsabelleIsabelle Member ✭✭
    Isabelle said:

    The model is great for looking over high fences. But I would never wear anything like that, it head would get caught in tree branches.

    Also the Borat costume is so wrong in many ways.


    This one any better?

  • Sw684Sw684 Member ✭✭✭

     
  • NightshadeRavenNightshadeRaven Member ✭✭✭
    Isabelle said:

    This one any better?

    Now we are getting silly.


  • NightshadeRavenNightshadeRaven Member ✭✭✭
    Pooka said:

    What a wild night, now where did I leave my car.


  • PoisonlvyPoisonlvy Member alpha-0-rank
    I would love some designs similar to this, although I'm not sure how well they fit into the world:


«13456
Sign In or Register to comment.