Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Costumes you would like to see.

Comments

• Options
    SaintJ said:
    GEEZYPEE said:

What about something like this?
    oh yeah Plague Doctor Costumes!!!! how amazing  would this be?
    I'm pretty sure it will make it in there, seeing as there are darker classes you can choose from.

• Options
    And I only posted one undead artwork ^^
  • Options
    The only good thing about nagash is his fashion sense ;)
  • Options

• Options
    nagash said:

Get off the high horse ;x
  • Options
    nagash said:

You can't make me ^^
  • Options
    nagash said:
    SaintJ said:
    GEEZYPEE said:

What about something like this?
    oh yeah Plague Doctor Costumes!!!! how amazing  would this be?
    I'm pretty sure it will make it in there, seeing as there are darker classes you can choose from.

Oh man these are great!!!!!
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

You can't make me ^^
    I'll drop kick you off it, wait never mind the wind is more than enough to blow your bones to oblivion :3
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

You can't make me ^^
    I'll drop kick you off it, wait never mind the wind is more than enough to blow your bones to oblivion :3
    oh the pain 
  • Options
    Another batch =P

Guru

Personal Rain

Mushroom people

Though maybe this would be better as a racial skin than a costume

Blacksmith

Lumberjack

Miner

• Options
    I just want a full face mask, preferably with black eyes. I could improvise the rest.

• Options
    Zonned said:
    I just want a full face mask, preferably with black eyes. I could improvise the rest.

yes 100% yes

• Options
    sorry no pictures here but what i really want to see on that front is armor / weapon customization. Let me get my plate whatever take it to a crafter to have it reskinned. I want all the parts done match so my cool shield of dragon slaying that looks like a huge pink flower can be skinned to something a straight man can carry while keeping my self respect. ( as an example)
  • Options
    Warkov said:

Oh yes, gotta love Aion's robes!

I've posted these before somewhere else, but something like this is what I am hoping to see:

• Options

Armor Made of Pure Nightmares and Shadows.
    perharps thisone can be obtained in game to contrast the Protector's armor we got as a cash shop cosmetic in April,

And the pirate of course

• Options
    That shadow looks like the demon skin
  • Options

Something like this would be nice.. <3
  • Options
    Beautiful
  • Options
    Lilesse said:
    Something like this would be nice.. <3
    Yes I agree they are nice, but let them finish the game first.
  • Options
    Maids uniforms, Bikini's, T-Shirts, Jean? .....No No No

I liked Archeage and the quirky costumes but they would not work in the Ashes universe. I do like some of the examples so far in this thread I hope they inspire the artists at Intrepid.
  • Options

General Costume

Aaaand I like long coats.

• Options
    Santy182 said:

General Costume

Aaaand I like long coats.

Well hello witch hunter
  • Options

Female Ranger/Hunter/

• Options
    If she's hunting vampires then she's messed up bad time
  • Options
    Bee Suit. Your body is covered in bees. (Yes, I'm watching Svengoolie) 
  • Options
    sunfrog said:
    Bee Suit. Your body is covered in bees. (Yes, I'm watching Svengoolie) 
    Or the Pain

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    NONE.
    Costume/fashion approach in regard to gear design is ruining the MMORPG genre. Games are losing their identity in favour of a few irrelevant people being a bit more happy with their toons looking like their ran from lingerie show.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    NONE.
    Costume/fashion approach in regard to gear design is ruining the MMORPG genre. Games are losing their identity in favour of a few irrelevant people being a bit more happy with their toons looking like their ran from lingerie show.
    I'm not sure how making your character unique is causing the game to lose its identity? If anything some games style of clothes makes that game unique e.gWarhammerr 
  • Options
    NONE.
    Fuck yeah never mind the fact that in a standard fantasy setting most people tend to over-exaggerate their shit, like 90% of books and games do this (look at WoW now that's a ridiculous pauldron size). I want to have a lot of options to make my goddamn character and sorry to break it to you if lingerie exists then I can run around in it for all I want, I'd probably get locked up though....BUT I CAN STILL DO IT !

Also I'd say the minority are the people like you who don't want a large amount of customizable outfits rather than those who do. As long as they fit the setting of the game (which IS is going for) then there is no problem with even a 1000000000 costumes for all I care.

Sorry 'bout the rant :3
  • Options
    Fuck yeah never mind the fact that in a standard fantasy setting most people tend to over-exaggerate their shit, like 90% of books and games do this (look at WoW now that's a ridiculous pauldron size). I want to have a lot of options to make my goddamn character and sorry to break it to you if lingerie exists then I can run around in it for all I want, I'd probably get locked up though....BUT I CAN STILL DO IT !

Also I'd say the minority are the people like you who don't want a large amount of customizable outfits rather than those who do. As long as they fit the setting of the game (which IS is going for) then there is no problem with even a 1000000000 costumes for all I care.

Sorry 'bout the rant :3
    I never said I don't want customization and, to be honest, I would love to be able to interchange pieces of gear so you can create a new set out of various pieces you own. This is actually one of the main features which people (and i) love in the WoW. 
    That said there is a fine balance between the game world and outfits which characters are wearing which makes game content coherent thus making the game better. If you gonna break this coherency by throwing in slut gear and all the nonsense we can think of especially from Asian MMO's then (let me be blunt) the game will be garbage. 
    There is a reason why games which make Asian inspired gear, nonsense wedding dresses and panties armours are going out of business ;)

FYI there are more people who like practical design in games over bikini armours and wedding dresses and most of those people play RPG because MMORPG's genre went into ditch witch all this nonsense being poured from Asia into the western market. There is literally no good MMORPG to play because all of them copy paste rubish Asian design and they think that people love it while most of the people actually hate it.  Terra is a good example of failed MMORPG which was trying to get people attention with slut gear and now they scramble to survive even after switching to F2P because no one wanted to play for this game.