Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Costumes you would like to see.

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Grisu said:
    People tell me that all the time, but I'm still
    I see your childhood was full of lies...
  • Options
    Grisu said:
    People tell me that all the time, but I'm still

• Options
    May the autumns leaves fall to the ground. Let worms feast upon their last specks of life and give them purpose. : >
    I won't let you shatter my delusions.. I mean..tarnish..universal truths!
  • Options
    Grisu said:
    May the autumns leaves fall to the ground. Let worms feast upon their last specks of life and give them purpose. : >
    I won't let you shatter my delusions.. I mean..tarnish..universal truths!
    haha thank you it means a lot ^^
  • Options
    Well since this is going to be a fantasy MMORPG I would like to see some kick ass costumes. For example a costume of a angelic knight, who was chosen by the gods to fight in their name. Or a demon possessed warrior, who had to sell his or her's soul to save his or her's loved one. A cursed pirate, who sails across seven seas with he's damned crew. Unholy necromancer who can raise army's of dead soldier with his finger tips. Assassin, who hides in the shadows and dances in the moonlight... That's just a few ideas that came to my mind. :)
  • Options
    povilas93 said:
    Well since this is going to be a fantasy MMORPG I would like to see some kick ass costumes. For example a costume of a angelic knight, who was chosen by the gods to fight in their name. Or a demon possessed warrior, who had to sell his or her's soul to save his or her's loved one. A cursed pirate, who sails across seven seas with he's damned crew. Unholy necromancer who can raise army's of dead soldier with his finger tips. Assassin, who hides in the shadows and dances in the moonlight... That's just a few ideas that came to my mind. :)
    Well good news there are angel and demons skins. the bad news you needed the leader of men pack
  • Options

So I was wondering what types of costumes/outfits people would like to see in the game ? (this is a bit different compared to armor skins, kind of like job clothes, merchant clothes or everyday outfits) personally I would love to see a maid costume and I don't mean a full on exposure anime like one.

-Not sure if there is a post about this already

Something like this I guess.
    that would be some great fanservice :P if there's no phoenix pet for me to catch then i'd like a phoenix skin for my birds! Image result for phoenix
  • Options
    blunote said:

So I was wondering what types of costumes/outfits people would like to see in the game ? (this is a bit different compared to armor skins, kind of like job clothes, merchant clothes or everyday outfits) personally I would love to see a maid costume and I don't mean a full on exposure anime like one.

that would be some great fanservice :P if there's no phoenix pet for me to catch then i'd like a phoenix skin for my birds! Image result for phoenix
    Gotta catch them all :3
  • Options
    blunote said:

Gotta catch them all :3
    hell yeah! :D
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    Dont like cotumes in anime-style or beyond game style/concept(aka swimsuits, doctor or maid costumes etc.).But since a monk is classic character i m ok with such design ...
  • Options
    After seeing this I want bone armour now ^^