Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    TheGrimmTheGrimm Member
    edited December 2019
    Hail all! Grimm checking in. Looking forward to new people to meet and new places to see. Good gaming to all!
    Envy the Madman his musing when Death comes to make fools of us all.
    De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.
    TheGrimm PoTBS/GW1/WAR/Rift/GW2/MWO/ESO/WoT/WoW/D2/HoTS/Civ6/CU/AoC
  • Options
    Greetings and well met.
  • Options
    Greetings to the community. I am Whitecloak because my cloak is stark-white. I have recently joined and am looking forward to Castle Sieges and beyond with everyone here.
  • Options
    Hi guys! I'm Casey Lucky, an Autobot! It's great to be here and looking forward to Castle Seiges and alpha-1!
  • Options
    Greetings. Looking forward to alpha-1 and castle sieges.
  • Options
    Greetings to this wonderful community. I see a large and diverse group of intelligent and strong individuals who are dedicated to this awesome MMO that is about to explode the market (well, soon enough it will!). I am looking forward to Castle Seiges and Alpha-1 with all of you, whether it be by your side or blade to blade(!). In the end, *absolutely astonished* @Intrepid for making this HUGE project and this loyal community for the blood, sweat, tears, heart, and soul that you guys (and gals!) have put into making Verra a living, thriving world!
  • Options
    zackalliczackallic Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    edited February 2020
    Hi im Zackallic!
    Healer, Fisher & High Council Officer of The Empire! (Kickstarter Founder)

Large MMORPG player. Really started with the original Runescape (2D Scroller) and have worked my way up from there through the years.

Basic and typical i know lol.

Love to build / repair computers. Work in the I.T field and currently work for a ISP company building local and commercial networks.

Big star wars fan, and love pretty much any good fantasy. (Cant wait for The Wheel Of Time TV show).

As my upper title says, normally any game i play, i go for the healing class. Huge into PVP and keeping my teammates alive while being the one with a big target on his head.

When im not in the arena or battle field, im out some where on the water fishing. Got hooked from my days on the Port Sarim docks in runescape chatting it up while fishing for lobsters. Back in the day with no botting systems and people had a fun time chatting instead of watching a 2nd screen with netflix on it lol.

Pretty fair introduction, cant wait to meet you guys here on the forums or out in the world on launch.
    - - - - - - - -
    Guild: The Empire
    Role: Officer
    Link: https://discord.gg/BUDD8E
  • Options
    It is also a secret (behind the scenes) the MMO is being built and it will be up to the community later - those who are loyal whether they accept this.
  • Options
    Hi, i am Aziryel a long time MMORPG player and very excited about this game. Since the day i found this project in the lates 2016 i've been wating to play it, can't wait!
  • Options
    VexxisVexxis Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi everyone - can't wait to explore the world with you all!
  • Options
    TanerlornTanerlorn Member, Pioneer
    Hello all, I'm not necessarily new. I backed during the OG Kickstarter. But like the Witch King I've finally emerged from Minas Morgul to cover the lands in darkness. Also I bought that cool undead tower just now. So I will literally make Minas Morgul for RP purposes once the game launches and make an undead and wraith themed RP guild.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Tanerlorn wrote: »
    Hello all, I'm not necessarily new. I backed during the OG Kickstarter. But like the Witch King I've finally emerged from Minas Morgul to cover the lands in darkness. Also I bought that cool undead tower just now. So I will literally make Minas Morgul for RP purposes once the game launches and make an undead and wraith themed RP guild.

Welcome to the Legion here is your complementary soul
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Hi, I am Tamael. I have died long time ago and i would like to stay that way.
  • Options
    Hey guys i am Proto
  • Options
    Greetings. Looking forward to Alpha-1 this month.
  • Options
    TrossTross Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi my name is Tross and i have been interested in this game since mid 2017. Cant wait to play!
  • Options
    Balrog21Balrog21 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi all,
    Long time gamer, glad to be back. Can't wait for this game to be available for play!
    Best,
    Bal
  • Options
    dorrindorrin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey folks, recently signed up for Alpha 2. Looking forward to the next installment of my MMORPG journey! My first was SWG (a long long time ago on a PC now far far away!) and many many others since. Not really in any at the moment as tired of most. WoW probably played the most but Lotro enjoyed the most.
    Alpha One System for testing: Win10 64bit, Intel i9-9900k, GeForce RTX 2080Ti
  • Options
    Greetings,

Joined the forums today after following this game for a long time. Yesterdays live stream was really amazing!
    Looking forward to build up a small friendly group and have fun in this game. Keep up the good work.

And to all the members nice to meet you all.

Regards
    Stundar / aka Dutch
  • Options
    SunVylsaranSunVylsaran Member
    edited March 2020
    Hail, and well met.
    Sharpening my sword, polishing my armor, and feeding my warhorse in preparation for alpha-1. May we meet each other upon the battlefield, and if Lady Luck be willing, share an ale (or two) in a tavern. Long live Verra.

-Sun Vylsaran
    -Blademaster, Wheel of Time
  • Options
    Hi all, well looks like the game is back on track. So I'm back, two years older and grumpier. Very much looking forward to testing a build. I'm in the process of moving house (yeah, great timing as usual), but I'll lurk around here a bit anyhow. I'm glad to see some familiar faces from ye olde forums. Welcome, to everyone new.
    Aivlia Torladottir of Dün. Blacksmith, Lucky Wolf Trading Co.
    Imagination is the highest kite you can fly.
  • Options
    I've played MMORPG's (well they weren't that in the early days) since Meridian/Ultima Online. I played some MUD's before that. I've been waiting for the game of my dreams since WOW released, and I found out (during Lich King) that it actually wasn't the game of my dreams.

I'm first and foremost into crafting. Then exploring. PvP is not me, but if a game is good enough when it comes to the first 2, I'll play it.

I'm a member of a guild that was created during the days of Ultima Online (The Lost Order of Akalabeth), but we haven't really played together since Everquest, since WOW split their servers into regions, and thus split the guild somewhat.

I'm born in 1958, so I'm awfully old, have a dog and 3 cats and live on a small farm in the countryside.
  • Options
    GlosterianGlosterian Member, Pioneer
    Hi - I'm Glosterian - (Again!)
    Some might remember me from about 2 years ago in original forum? Wow - how well things have progressed.
    Can't wait to play the game and to renew old acquaintances...!!!
  • Options
    Me and the mrs. will be joining this community for alpha-1 and beyond. She'll be making an account shortly. Looking forward sinking my blade into a few trollocs.
    |The One Power, A.E.|
  • Options
    Hello! :) My name is Alex, i am from Serbia living in Denmark. Very excited about AoC and looking forward to finally playing it!
    RAZOR
    Lineage 2 Veteran
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    :*
    Greetings, I have been an alpha-1 backer for over 3 years now. I am looking forward to alpha-1 next year.
  • Options
    zeekyzeeky Member
    Hey i´m Zeeky Viking of the north
  • Options
    thornragethornrage Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Hello everyone.

I'm ThornRage and have been a backer from Kickstarter since July 2017. I have been watching the development of AoC from a distance but this live stream last Friday has increased my awareness of where the game is at and where it is going. I am VERY excited.

I was Pioneer and now I just boosted to Founder. I know the game is a long way off, but I am willing to wait for excellence.

I am excited to see there is a Bounty Hunter option and I hopefully will find the right node to be able to be a BH. I was a BH in Star Wars Galaxies and loved tracking down and exterminating Jedi. That was before the NGE when a BH was actually a BH.

Looking forward to learning more about AoC and getting my personal preview in whatever Beta I am able to get in.
  • Options
    Hi I'm Raizs.. (my planned name for the game) and I'm a new but a big fan to this MMORPG, glad to see you all!
  • Options
    PandiumPandium Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    Haki in da house!